Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The purpose of the egregore

Add your name to the list of egregore supporters

• Total voters
Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-

The incel god needs a purpose. What does he he do? I think he should grant protection from physical harm, as well as conceal us from it cucks, and feds. Please suggest any other powers our god should possess.

egregore = genki dama

bro is this some witchcraft and wizardry shit

He will hide you from police when you pray to him

To fucking kill himself I hate that bastard.
I'm not talking about Yahweh. I'm a sorcerer, I'm creating an egregore on this website, a pagan god. What would you want an incel god to do for you. If you designed a god, what would he do?

Sigil 2022 7 29 21 0 0 965

When we pray to him, he will give us stacey pussy.

I'm not talking about Yahweh. I'm a sorcerer, I'm creating an egregore on this website, a pagan god. What would you want an incel god to do for you. If you designed a god, what would he do?
Jewish tales really brainwashed some cels

You said you want the Incel God to give you stacey pussy?
that was a joke, i care about love more than pussy, i want the incel god to bring me the warm sweet love of a femoid

The egregore will help us attract women and bring them into our lives. He will also ward off any individuals that wishes harm upon us; physical, mental, or spiritual.

When we pray to our god. He will bring us the warm, sweet love of a girl.

The egregore should also help attract new members to this site. I wish more guys out there become blackpilled and to understand the true nature of reality.

Our Incel God will protect children from bullying.

When we pray to our Incel God, he will protect us from violent crime.

i think we must all create a shrine with offerings as well as symbols that represent this god
Yes, very true. I will build him a shrine in my local forest, as well as a physical body. We should each have a small altar in our rooms, and give him offerings of water, fruit, candles and incense

Unless the devotee is too asthmatic for incense. I only burn it outside

Someone should grow a plant in his honor

Yes, very true. I will build him a shrine in my local forest, as well as a physical body. We should each have a small altar in our rooms, and give him offerings of water, fruit, candles and incense
ill make one overtime. should we eventually form our own cult around it?

Cleanse this thread of the energies of other spirits.

ill make one overtime. should we eventually form our own cult around it?
the more intense the worship, the more energy given to him. The more powerful he'll become, and he can grant out wishes more effectively

Last edited:
Leftist?, the more intense the worship, the more energy given to him. The more powerful he'll become, and he can grant out wishes more effectively
yes