Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The purpose of the egregore

Add your name to the list of egregore supporters

• Total voters
He already exist as a spirit, you can evoke him, or add him to the pantheon of incel gods if you like. I'm trying to make something from scratch, hell work better that way

A neutral altar
89069cbd9398580e7d04604fb20e9068

Wood is a good conducter of magick, iron is not

1-protection from physical harm ( self explanatory)
2- protection from mental harm/ mental fortification ( gives us emotional strength against the hopelessness caused by clown world and inceldom)
3- exaltification ( gives extreme good luck to any true :blackpill: brother to complete there endeavors)
4- transmutation ( takes any dross/ bad luck/ bad energy from all :blackpill: brothers connected to it, amplifies it, and sends it at our enemies. This should be communally based, in the sense that everyone’s bad energy is put in one big “ pot” and sections of this pot are dealt out individually to the specificenemy causing harm)

As someone who knows occult things as well, I would be very happy to assist in the egregores creation. Even if you don’t want active help, I’d still like to give suggestions.
1- give it a name ( this makes it easier to invoke/channel, as well as charging its name with energy)
2- give it a sigil ( easier to call upon and charge)
3- make a dedication ritual ( that way we have an official way to sign up to connect with it. This will make the connection stronger, by building the right atmosphere/ mindset and thus belief, which is what egregores feed from. This ritual should be something preferably either chanted, or done in the imagination, as to accessible to the maximum amount of people. Doing all of this will also make signing up voluntary, which means 1 only people who will actively participate will join, strengthening group belief, and 2 it’s just important to respect those who would be uncomfortable with joining.) also, feel free to DM me if you want help/assistance/advice

1-protection from physical harm ( self explanatory)
2- protection from mental harm/ mental fortification ( gives us emotional strength against the hopelessness caused by clown world and inceldom)
3- exaltification ( gives extreme good luck to any true :blackpill: brother to complete there endeavors)
4- transmutation ( takes any dross/ bad luck/ bad energy from all :blackpill: brothers connected to it, amplifies it, and sends it at our enemies. This should be communally based, in the sense that everyone’s bad energy is put in one big “ pot” and sections of this pot are dealt out individually to the specificenemy causing harm)

As someone who knows occult things as well, I would be very happy to assist in the egregores creation. Even if you don’t want active help, I’d still like to give suggestions.
1- give it a name ( this makes it easier to invoke/channel, as well as charging its name with energy)
2- give it a sigil ( easier to call upon and charge)
3- make a dedication ritual ( that way we have an official way to sign up to connect with it. This will make the connection stronger, by building the right atmosphere/ mindset and thus belief, which is what egregores feed from. This ritual should be something preferably either chanted, or done in the imagination, as to accessible to the maximum amount of people. Doing all of this will also make signing up voluntary, which means 1 only people who will actively participate will join, strengthening group belief, and 2 it’s just important to respect those who would be uncomfortable with joining.) also, feel free to DM me if you want help/assistance/advice
This is very good

When we pray to Sanctificatus. He conceals us from administers.

When we pray to Sanctificatus, he protects us from police.

When we pray to Sanctificatus, he conceals us from IT. Ave Sanctificatus

When we pray to Sanctificatus, he punishes our enemies