Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel Egregore

Are you willing to join me in this project?

• Total voters
Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
I came to this website to create an egregore. This being will bless us, and will crush our enemies. We will be able to call on it I times of need. It will be a god, and he will favor us. I know how to do this. I've already created a thought form. I'm a practicing occultist. I ask you to join me in this project to create a god on incels.is.

What's the name? Trucelthulu?

ill help as much as i can

Sacrifice my pubes :feelsdevil:

how did you create it? what tradition are you working with?

I'm an eclectic practitioner. I like folk magic, but this particular project is very chaos magick. The egregore hasn't been born yet. It's gestating right now on this forum. I'll be performing a birthing ceremony this upcoming full moon.

Can someone define the word "egregore" :feelswhat::feelsUgh:

I'm still figuring put it's form, I'm going to use candles for it. This god will have its own altar, and offerings, kind of hoodoo

Can someone define the word "egregore" :feelswhat::feelsUgh:
An egregore is a being created by the consciousness of multiple beings. I'm creating a god using magick. It will bring forth our golden age.

You made a post about reading 72 angels of magick. Do you want to assist me with this project?
not really, i barely finished reading the first few chapters.

Egregore i don't know what it is but that sounds great.

not really, i barely finished reading the first few chapters.
I don't need you to perform magick. I just need you to believe in the egregore. Think about him. Maybe tell us what he should look like, I will be making more posts about the egregore we're he us designed, and created.

What do you want the incel god to do?

What do you want the incel god to do?

get me stacy pussy

I don't need you to perform magick. I just need you to believe in the egregore. Think about him. Maybe tell us what he should look like, I will be making more posts about the egregore we're he us designed, and created.
Ok. I have a few ideas, he should trucel looking with sharp teeth and a crooked nose. He also has wings.

As someone also versed in the occult, I am 100% in support of this

As someone also versed in the occult, I am 100% in support of this
This is the thread

I can try
As someone who has incorporated some forms of animism into my path, I imagined him as a raccoon( an animal often viewed as a pest by society, but can be very intelligent, interesting and even cute if they were only given a chance.) I also imagined him as slightly dirty, scratched up, maybe even with scars, but still strong in a wild, unkempt sort of way.

Okay I'll see what I can do and PM you once I'm done
Thank you very much. I'm creating a spirit with your help, and the help of everyone involved. Sanctificatus is an egregore made from the collective consciousness of everyone involved in his making. The more emotion, and energy you put into his image. The more powerful he'll be. Imagine a ball of energy forming in your chest, and Imagine a stream of energy moving from the ball, up your shoulder, down your arm, into your fingers, and into the pen. As you draw him, Imagine energy flowing from the ink of the pen, infusing his image with life force. His name in Sanctificatus.