Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The only thing that women are supposedly good for, and she couldnt even get it right

Most holes can’t cook fucking rice to save their life nowadays, these new kids will have low IQ because of shitty early stage nutrition

They are only good to fuck.

Mother of my sisters fiancé didnt cook anything for her only son JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He told me that when he came back from school, her mother used to say "go eat a yahurt and do something for you"

they're glorified holes that shit out babies every once in a blue moon and continue the wretched species we call humanity onward

It is a mystery how they wield such power over us. Then again, perhaps not, as it is has its explanation in evolution which prioritizes survival above clear headed, rational logic. If logic were to decide, the human experiment would've ended as soon as the first primate left the jungle.

Last edited:
And who said they can cook ? The best cooks in the world are all men. We just let them cook because we have more important things to do.

Yes very Common. Especially amongst lazy foids, but all foids are lazy anyway.

and of course the stupid whore has to announce all of this shit on her gay ass snapchat, oh yeah and the bf is a total chad ofc.

Stupid fucking hole, has she never eaten chicken before in her life? It's supposed to be white when it's cooked not pink as fuck. Look at what she cooked too lol, my shit would look better presented on a plate than that garbage,

Sex, that’s about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back