Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the only thing incels truly desire

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
All we ever wanted was for us to meet at least one girl who was genuinely sexually attracted to us. We have seen how females behave around males they find sexually attactive. We have multiple statistical studies showing that females find most males sexually/physically unattractive due to their genetic features and looks.

10 years. I've been trying to meet a girl who is sexually attracted to me for 10 years. I tried everything that anti-incels tell us to do. Be social, exercise, be kind, have character, groom yourself. None of it was able to make up for my unattractive genetic/physical traits.

If a romantic relationship lacks mutual sexual attraction, it cannot be considered a true relationship. I've seen how my average looking friends got treated in the relationships they had. They had to constantly put effort into earning a minimum amount of sex from their partners. These relationships were borderline platonic in nature.

But I was also friends with a few tall and goodlooking guys in highschool and college. They live in a completely different world. In the relationships they were in, they had sex with their partners almost every time they got into contact. In their relationships, I saw genuine love.

I want to live, I want to love and I want to be loved :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:

i hate the bipolar treatment of women the most

I don't want someone to be sexually attracted to me, but yeah, having a cute girl loving me, that's one of the things I use to cope and keep living, but alas that might not happen.

Fuck the world, it does not deserve us

the love is real if you're good looking

or if both you and the girl are preteens