Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If you think feminism isn't about hating men just for existing, just visit the twoxchromosomes subreddit and you'll change your mind

AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★
This is a venting post.

For some reason, I believed the stereotype that men are more prone to political extremes, until I visited the twoxchromosomes sub, I feel like I have never in my life seen people defend their political position with such radicalism and hatred, not even ISIS gets to that level of hatred for people who don't think exactly like them, I tend to be repelled by both extreme right wingers and extreme left wingers, I see them as people who aren't creative enough to think for themselves therefore they join tribes that tell them what to believe and what to hate so they just have to repeat, and soon they become walking memes.

Maybe this is one of the main reasons sex is becoming harder for many men, less and less women are compatible with us and it's only going to get worse, feminists are good for sex but not for relationships, not even for friendships, they are toxic and we don't want them in our lives, we just want their delicious bodies. It's not that we don't want long term relationships, we just don't want relationships with hateful bigots who are too woke and who by the way hate our entire gender, we don't feel respected with people who hate our gender, so what kind of relationship could we possibly have with them?

I wouldn't have a romantic relationship with a woman who is an extreme conservative, but I could be friends with those women, I can't say the same about women who are radical woke-ists, they are unbearable and the world would be more peaceful if they shut the fuck up and dissapeared from the face of the Earth.

dnr but i hope everyone browsing that subreddit is raped and killed

Women aren't radical, though. They're just doing what they're told and what their peers do. It's that society is completely insane.

Women aren't radical, though. They're just doing what they're told and what their peers do. It's that society is completely insane.
Something tells me that women are more easily influenced by trends and group mentality, maybe that's why they believe in astrology and those kinds of pseudosciences that I would ban and persecute if I had enough political power.

Maybe wokeism is like a trend.

Dnr
Kill foids

woman are evil cowardly shits