Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The only girl who ever talked to me won't anymore

repressedrage

repressedrage

Greycel
She's definitely a stacy, but I'm fucking lonely and she was nice to me, so what am I supposed to do? We used to text all the time and I thought it might actually lead to something for once. I still can't help but think about her 24/7, but recently she's been distant. I tried texting her about a project for class, figuring she would have to respond, but she texted back very formally, not in the familiar way we used to talk, and said if I had any more questions I could reach her through our school email. She said that she didn't feel comfortable texting with me anymore. I don't know what the fuck I did. I've never been anything but nice to her, and I've always been careful not to text her too much or anything, even though I really want to. It's hard to face the fact that other guys are getting all sorts of girls, while I'm here obsessing over one who treats me like shit. Fuck femoids and chads; I'm done trying.

She thinks you're hitting on her probably, they can't tell the difference which is why you shouldn't spend one thought on them except how quick you can spit in ones face and run. Don't waste your time on these people

You don't know what you did? Don't kid yourself, you know exactly what you did. Exist as a sub 8 male.

She'll be banging some Chad who tipped her off that you're one of those incels you hear about on the news.

She'll be banging some Chad who tipped her off that you're one of those incels you hear about on the news.

Now she'll love the Chad for life for being so heroic and saving her from the homicidal incel while OP rots..

Block her from all your social medias.
Ignore her in real life.
You'll get over her.

Bust a nut to her pictures

And inceltears says to be friends with females. :forcedsmile:

Don't beat yourself over a femoid.Delete her from everything ,forget or existence.Find a cope or rope.

Masturbate into a squirt gun or something for some days. Spray it all over her WHENEVER you get the chance. Try to have a way of getting away with it. Get her nudes and send them to her parents. Cut your nuts off with rubber bands and throw your nuts at her.

You crossed the line from a "friend" to a creep who wants to fuck her. It's over.

And inceltears says to be friends with females. :forcedsmile:
How can you take brainless trolling and delusional revelations from numale cucks so seriously? I don't care what they say at all, tbh.

And that is why foids make for bad friends. They are constantly judging you and if you make one mistake she will be cold towards you.

Ive had that happen to me with girls that were 3/10 and below

wanna hear a joke?
femoid friends

How the hell did you think you had a chance with stacy?

I think it's shallow and sucks if she's not open to being a friend (as it sounds like you two got along) but that's honestly the reality of how things are. She's in a different league to you, both in mating selection and even something as innocent as friendship.

Long as you didn't do anything creepy, I am sorry for your loss in thinking you could befriend a stacy. I'm not sorry at your delusion in thinking it could "lead to something"

Masturbate into a squirt gun or something for some days. Spray it all over her WHENEVER you get the chance. Try to have a way of getting away with it. Get her nudes and send them to her parents. Cut your nuts off with rubber bands and throw your nuts at her.
Rick and morty iq. Do this and post results

Holy Bluepilled Cope

she recently took Chad dick dude, it's over

Lol @ noobs

Murder suicide or ER is the only way to salvage your honor