Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The tall slim body big ass Arab talked to me

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Legend
★★★★★
I was waiting a lower price to book the Lyft ride. I arrived late . I saw my crush on the treadmill with a short blue short . I regretted I didn't come earlier. She came near the pull up bar . I was in the opposite side of the room watching her big ass. Suddenly I saw this manlet Latino talking to her . He even held her feet so she can do pullups I bet he enjoyed the view , some minutes later this black man with braids talked to her (i bet he fucked her) ,mt heart was melting.

After that she returned on the treadmill, I supposed she was about to leave .
Suddenly she came near me , I was uncomfortable, her ass is so big . She asked me if she's not blocking way , I panicked and say "yes" . ( I tought she said if she could stay there) . She repeated again , I said "no" . I really wanted to talk to her ,3 minutes later I asked her if she's training legs ? (I repeat it) I bet she hates my accent . She said "no legs today " and smiled . 3 or 4 minutes later she left.

Do you think I should continue the conversation with her ?
Or next time when we see each other ask her @ or try to start a conversation?

I thought she'd perceive me as a creep if I hit on her just because she asked me if she's blocking way ( I was doing curls)

I love her shape,height, ass ,small feet I cummed multiple times for her
VictimofBpillReaper@VictimofBpillReaper

Last edited:
Grey tier normie posting

This week I saw her she didn't acknowledge my existence. @Blackpill Monk
It's me creating scenarios in my head

this foid talk to me that foid talk to me, oh my god such a big problem

Tell her you have an 8" dick, and if she doesn't believe you, then just whip it out.

Here he is again, the fakecel