Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The tall slim body big ass Arab talked to me

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Legend
★★★★★
I was waiting a lower price to book the Lyft ride. I arrived late . I saw my crush on the treadmill with a short blue short . I regretted I didn't come earlier. She came near the pull up bar . I was in the opposite side of the room watching her big ass. Suddenly I saw this manlet Latino talking to her . He even held her feet so she can do pullups I bet he enjoyed the view , some minutes later this black man with braids talked to her (i bet he fucked her) ,mt heart was melting.

After that she returned on the treadmill, I supposed she was about to leave .
Suddenly she came near me , I was uncomfortable, her ass is so big . She asked me if she's not blocking way , I panicked and say "yes" . ( I tought she said if she could stay there) . She repeated again , I said "no" . I really wanted to talk to her ,3 minutes later I asked her if she's training legs ? (I repeat it,I am a voicecel too) I bet she hates my accent . She said "no legs today " and smiled . 3 or 4 minutes later she left.

Do you think I should have continued the conversation with her ?
Or next time when we see each other ask her @ or try to start a conversation?

I thought she'd perceive me as a creep if I hit on her just because she asked me if she's blocking way ( I was doing curls)

I love her shape,height, ass ,small feet I cummed multiple times for her
@VictimofBpillReaper

Last edited:
Do you think I should continue the conversation with her ?
Yes. She sounds like a Stacy, but you also sound like a gymmaxxer. Gymmaxxing is one of the few things you can do to actually improve.

I don't know if I stand a chance, she's beautiful too.
Even if nothing comes of it (99,99% chance it won't), talking to her means experience talking with women.

Maybe down the line this experience will help you interact with a low tier Becky and finally ascend, who knows :feelsokman:

Even if nothing comes of it (99,99% chance it won't), talking to her means experience talking with women.

Maybe down the line this experience will help you interact with a low tier Becky and finally ascend, who knows :feelsokman:
What should I tell her ?

As long as she didn't give you any disgusted looks or any negative body language towards you then I'd say go for it

Holy shit I’d be terrified speaking to that toilet

Truecel *has Stacey tier foid talk to him once, remembers it for life*

Ugly foid: *has chads and chadlites taking to her every day*

Truecel *has Stacey tier foid talk to him once, remembers it for life*

Ugly foid: *has chads and chadlites taking to her every day*
Brutal
For her it was nothing, it made me happy...

nigga can you stop coming on this forum to fucking humble brag

Just talk to her like a brocel and look for actual IOIs. Ask her out if there are any.

Can you describe her ass a little bit more? How big is it? In comparison

Can you describe her ass a little bit more? How big is it? In comparison
Maxresdefault

A little bit small than that

There are no big booty girls on Guam

Bomber gf when

I was waiting a lower price to book the Lyft ride. I arrived late . I saw my crush on the treadmill with a short blue short . I regretted I didn't come earlier. She came near the pull up bar . I was in the opposite side of the room watching her big ass. Suddenly I saw this manlet Latino talking to her . He even held her feet so she can do pullups I bet he enjoyed the view , some minutes later this black man with braids talked to her (i bet he fucked her) ,mt heart was melting.

Suddenly she came near me , I was uncomfortable, her ass is so big . She asked me if she's not blocking way , I panicked and say "yes" . ( I tought she said if she could stay there) . She repeated again , I said "no" . I really wanted to talk to her ,3 minutes later I asked her if she's training legs ? (I repeat it,I am a voicecel too) I bet she hates my accent . She said "no legs today " and smiled . 3 or 4 minutes later she left.

I thought she'd perceive me as a creep if I hit on her just because she asked me if she's blocking way ( I was doing curls)

@VictimofBpillReaper
I'm not the best for advice. But you've already spoken to her so she may recognize you next time at the gym. Maybe keep it simple. If you walk past or she walks past just say hi. But like I said. I'm probably not the best for advice. I'd probably freeze up or say something shit.

- I arrived late to the gym because I was waiting for a lower price to book a Lyft ride.
- I saw my crush on the treadmill wearing short blue shorts and regretted not coming earlier.
- She moved to the pull-up bar, and I watched her from across the room.
- A short Latino man helped her with pull-ups, and later a black man with braids talked to her, making me feel heartbroken.
- She returned to the treadmill and then came near me, asking if she was blocking the way.
- I panicked and initially said "yes," but corrected to "no."
- I asked if she was training legs, and she said "no legs today" and smiled before leaving a few minutes later.
- I wonder if I should have continued the conversation or asked for her contact next time.
- I'm concerned she might perceive me as a creep if I hit on her just because she spoke to me.

I'm not the best for advice. But you've already spoken to her so she may recognize you next time at the gym. Maybe keep it simple. If you walk past or she walks past just say hi. But like I said. I'm probably not the best for advice. I'd probably freeze up or say something shit.
We saw each other and I didn't say "hi"

- I arrived late to the gym because I was waiting for a lower price to book a Lyft ride.
- I saw my crush on the treadmill wearing short blue shorts and regretted not coming earlier.
- She moved to the pull-up bar, and I watched her from across the room.
- A short Latino man helped her with pull-ups, and later a black man with braids talked to her, making me feel heartbroken.
- She returned to the treadmill and then came near me, asking if she was blocking the way.
- I panicked and initially said "yes," but corrected to "no."
- I asked if she was training legs, and she said "no legs today" and smiled before leaving a few minutes later.
- I wonder if I should have continued the conversation or asked for her contact next time.
- I'm concerned she might perceive me as a creep if I hit on her just because she spoke to me.
?

@kay' brotha brotha brotha check this true-true truuuuecel

yeah definitely claimin' this thread real quick just hold my nicsalt pod bro

Just talk to her dumbass. Why would she approach you to tell you "am i blocking the way?"

No woman ever talks to a stranger man under any circumstances unless she likes him.

she coule have gone out of the way without looking at you.

Just go to her and say hi and smile next time you retard zoomer, ask her if she needs help with her workout she can ask you then about yours ect..

@kay' brotha brotha brotha check this true-true truuuuecel
Bro im dying im legit dying im not joking my back pain today is x100 and idk what to do, im gona break my teeth from constant bruxism. Im sweating infront of the fan.

Just talk to her dumbass. Why would she approach you to tell you "am i blocking the way?"

No woman ever talks to a stranger man under any circumstances unless she likes him.

Just go to her and say hi and smile next time you retard zoomer, ask her if she needs help with her workout she can ask you then about yours ect..
Thank you bro

@VictimofBpillReaper
You are the most annoying user on here

Should I ask her ,her @? Or ask her about fitness stuff instead?

Should I ask her ,her @? Or ask her about fitness stuff instead?
No dont ask for @ thats cringe. Just chat with her for 2-3 more days then ask for her number directly

No dont ask for @ thats cringe. Just chat with her for 2-3 more days then ask for her number directly
What can I chat with her?
Sometimes I see her trying to do pullups,should I give her some tips?