Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The one advantage of being short

• Thread starter ineedassistance
  • Start date
ineedassistance

ineedassistance

Climatecel
★★★★
Reduced metabolic needs: think about it, you require less food. Take advantage of this increased productivity. You keep defining yourself to the standards of Chads, and what do they all have in common? They are tall.

Forget the West. Take your conception of what is successful because what people had in mind were Chads. Geomaxing should be the default method of ascension for incels. Literally every blackpilled content creator is telling you the chances of success are horrifically low. Why even bother?

Pick up a book because no one is reading.

Gigacope. There are obese migets. They look way worse than obese tallfags

The only good thing about being short is that you have to buy a shorter rope if you want to neck yourself

this is some retaded delusion you'd find on reddit

Being short and small means you can't enjoy as much food without becoming fat. No dessert coping for you. Ropefuel for shortcels.

Being short means you can't enjoy as much food without becoming fat. No desserts for you. Ropefuel for shortcels.
No that is dependent on your metabolism.

Gigacope. There are obese migets. They look way worse than obese tallfags
I know people who are obese midgets, most are cucks with landwhale wives or incels in denial

Foids only need 1600 calories a day. Still mogs us.

GCmzZRP

No that is dependent on your metabolism.

Your metabolism is related to your size.

Take two people that are identical but one is several inches taller than the other. The taller one requires more calories to maintain their weight, hence also requiring more calories to become fat.

Your metabolism is related to your size.

Take two people that are identical but one is several inches taller than the other. The taller one requires more calories to maintain their weight, hence also requiring more calories to become fat.
It's definitely a factor, but is being short a major risk factor for obesity? I do not think so.

It's definitely a factor, but is being short a major risk factor for obesity? I do not think so.

Probably not. I don't know what it's like to be 5'5", but I imagine they don't get hungry as easily, to compensate for the lower caloric requirements.

Other advantage of being short: we tend to live longer, so we suffer more.

Probably not. I don't know what it's like to be 5'5", but I imagine they don't get hungry as easily, to compensate for the lower caloric requirements.
Doesn't it balance itself? Yeah, being tall you need more calories but you are taller.
Not to mention the neuron requirements. Imagine being neurodivergent and tall. Life must be hell.

Last edited:
Reduced metabolic needs: think about it, you require less food. Take advantage of this increased productivity. You keep defining yourself to the standards of Chads, and what do they all have in common? They are tall.

Forget the West. Take your conception of what is successful because what people had in mind were Chads. Geomaxing should be the default method of ascension for incels. Literally every blackpilled content creator is telling you the chances of success are horrifically low. Why even bother?

Pick up a book because no one is reading.
short men make superior hitmen and soliders. They also live longer. These advantages are useless