Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Bookmaxing

ineedassistance

ineedassistance

Climatecel
★★★★
Everything else, ultimately is what is killing us. Unless you are a practitioner of the cope itself, you are not getting fulfilment as you don't understand its full extent. All other copes are a scam.

What does this actually mean? Any expense in which you are enjoying but take no part in developing is a waste of time. You must fully spec into language before doing anything else. Why is this self-evident? Because by edict laws can end our lives. Governments enrich and take away quality of life by word. If we, the people, have a stronger understanding of language. We become pivot itself. Let us not become precarious to complexity we have no part in gauging, that is the scam of consumerism.

Why listen to music with no understanding of music theory or what the instruments are doing? I hypothesize this is the cause of my stress. I believe I need to learn how to manipulate language in order to start doing damage. Any suggestions?

agree, for example I only watch anime in raw japanese

agree, for example I only watch anime in raw japanese
Unless you are getting paid in some way to develop the language. Why even bother?

I read more than normies do in a year every 2-3 days according to stats I saw years ago. So in a year I read more than normies do in a century.

Unless you are getting paid in some way to develop the language. Why even bother?
One of my hobbies is language learning, my native lang is spanish btw, my target langs are:

arabic
russian
german
japanese

I was thinking about writing a comic. Had to do some pre-research on the Classics, Lovecraft, and some other stuff though, that I'm feeling a bit lazy getting around too.

Everything else, ultimately is what is killing us. Unless you are a practitioner of the cope itself, you are not getting fulfilment as you don't understand its full extent. All other copes are a scam.

What does this actually mean? Any expense in which you are enjoying but take no part in developing is a waste of time. You must fully spec into language before doing anything else. Why is this self-evident? Because by edict laws can end our lives. Governments enrich and take away quality of life by word. If we, the people, have a stronger understanding of language. We become pivot itself. Let us not become precarious to complexity we have no part in gauging, that is the scam of consumerism.

Why listen to music with no understanding of music theory or what the instruments are doing? I hypothesize this is the cause of my stress. I believe I need to learn how to manipulate language in order to start doing damage. Any suggestions?
Can you explain your post again please? The only premise I can make of it is that you want to read books.

Can you explain your post again please? The only premise I can make of it is that you want to read books.
Unnecessary complexity = stress
Language is reality, by "specing" into it we shape reality
A strong foundation of language, perhaps even linguistics, should be prioritised above all else.

A strong foundation of language, perhaps even linguistics, should be prioritised above all else.
Dude, your OP was anything but ‘’unnecessary complex’’, but maybe it’s just a ESL thing of mine and I just don’t get it

This isn't what I'm arguing here. I'm suggesting the current situation is unnecessarily complex due to a lack of prioritisation of language. There can't be proper development of anything without communication. By studying the language, we facilitate this process and improve reality.
Dude, your OP was anything but ‘’unnecessary complex’’, but maybe it’s just a ESL thing of mine and I just don’t get it
It was faintly suggested at 'Let us not become precarious to complexity we have no part in gauging, that is the scam of consumerism.'

This isn't what I'm arguing here. I'm suggesting the current situation is unnecessarily complex due to a lack of prioritisation of language. There can't be proper development of anything without communication. By studying the language, we facilitate this process and improve reality.
Have you heard about lojban? :feelsLSD:

One of my hobbies is language learning, my native lang is spanish btw, my target langs are:

arabic
russian
german
japanese
Nice, I've studied Japanese, Spanish and German.

A strong foundation of language, perhaps even linguistics, should be prioritised above all els
So, would I be putting words in your mouth if I were to assume that you believe reading is a so called Cope?

So, would I be putting words in your mouth if I were to assume that you believe reading is a so called Cope?
I said it myself 'All other copes are a scam'. But the difference being that I suggested you learn all the artifacts of language before any other copes. It has to be language because language comes before everything.

Nice, I've studied Japanese, Spanish and German.

cool, it seems smarter new blood is coming into the incelsphere, if we reach critical mass we might be able to request a hobbymaxx subforum, I hate interacting with the cucks on reddit every time I want to talk about something else than females (The doomers on here hate self improvement both mental and physical)
I said it myself 'All other copes are a scam'. But the difference being that I suggested you learn all the artifacts of language before any other copes. It has to be language because language comes before everything.

View: https://youtu.be/Zj7uMb662GM

Last edited:
Have you heard about lojban? :feelsLSD:
I believe so. But it seems like a very specific endeavor, what seems most obvious to go is something general like phonetics.

I’ve always wanted to confront this depression and feeling of hopelessness by acceptance of my situation, but I always reject coping and just become distressed from the reality. I don’t believe I can cope effectively. So, when the world is against me, what do I do?

I’ve always wanted to confront this depression and feeling of hopelessness by acceptance of my situation, but I always reject coping and just become distressed from the reality. I don’t believe I can cope effectively. So, when the world is against me, what do I do?

Unironically do a sport your bodytype excels at, the moment you start feeling as a superior male in something, you will enter a virtuous cycle that will help you fix a lot of your problems, also there are numerous neurological benefits of doing physical exercise

Thank you, also, can men friends replace woman friends?

Thank you, also, can men friends replace woman friends?
No from a T maxxing perspective, but I would say this, use your male friends as a means to improve your verbal skills, think of them as instrumental tools to achieve your final goal of ascension, charismamaxx increases your value as a man 1 (2 if you live in a shithole country) extra point I would say, so it’s not something you should left ignored, the key here is seeing people as tools, that way you will develop the toolkit of a narcissist psychopath (and that’s a good thing) :feelsLSD: