Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The NWO faggot wants to effiminate all man in this world by encouraging soy based food. Research said that soy food is very harmfull for our growth.

Nah. I'm a based white Italian mixed mutt who needs latinas to die off. They are bitchy little chichuchuas that can suck my mushroom glans
Italian mixed mutt:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
A coping latinocel got it

and plastic fucks over male hormones also, the faggots in charge have ruined generations to come, over for males since the 90's:feelsLightsaber:
All because of fucking pussy @Woman FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Slavedietpill is the best pill. In the future wageslaves will eat bugs, drink synthetic soy milk and eat 3D printed fat-free "meat". Meanwhile, the elite will be drinking blood, eating raw fresh meat and organs

I Have no idea how fucking stupid you Have to Be to buy into MSM soy shilling. Look at Any athlete or a strong Guy in general and Ask yourself If they eat soy or meat

People in Japan and Korea consume foods containing natto, soy sauce and soybean paste every day. Adolescent students in places like Hong Kong drink vitasoy every morning. Shanghainese people of all ages drink soy milk every morning because of its purported health benefits.

Soy (and legumes as a whole) are nature's most effective chemical castration drug. Soy lecithine is present in all kinds of food, including but not limited to dietary supplements, ice cream, dairy products, sweets and ready-made confectionery, margarine, packaged supermarket breads, chocolate bars, and other convenience foods.

20000 ng of isoflavone content is in one tablespoon of soy sauce, the least harmfully estrogenic soy-derived product. Other sources state that there is 400000-2200000 ng of isoflavone content in one tablespoon of soy sauce. A pre-pubescent child's body contains 41000 ng of natural estrogen, an adult man's body around 136000 ng.

One birth control pill contains 35000 nanograms of estrogen. Japanese men consume the equivalent of ~198 birth control pills in the form of soy every day, since they eat on average 0.59 ounces of soy a day.

Examples of the average isoflavone content of some foods include:
  • half a cup of soybeans – 40 to 75 mg isoflavones​
  • quarter cup of soy flour – 45 to 69 mg isoflavones​
  • one 250ml glass of soy drink – 15 to 60 mg isoflavones​
  • one 115g block of tofu – 13 to 43 mg isoflavones​
  • one 110g block of tempeh – 41 mg isoflavones​
  • one container of soy yoghurt – 26 mg isoflavones​
  • two slices of soy bread – 7 to 15 mg isoflavones​
  • teaspoon of soy sauce – 0.4 to 2.2 mg isoflavones​
[1 mg = 1000000 ng]

Soybean oil is causing widespread, irreversible decline in public health across the world due to its cheapness and availability.

As an Asian man who wants to uplift other Asian men, I can only advise you to stop consuming soy. But ultimately, this is something you have to decide for yourself. I don't know you personally and I'm not your parents. Do what you want and feel is right for you, but don't regret it. That's all.

A man's natural androgens and other important hormones are affected by unhealthy lifestyle choices. Low assertiveness, low energy, being less confrontational, significantly less athletic, of shorter stature, physically smaller and less muscular, having a higher voice, higher body fat, difficulty gaining mass, lower libido, insulin resistance, early-onset balding, impotence, the inability to produce offspring, inferior neurogenesis, increased likelihood of depression are all consequences of androgenic deficiency.

Soy or no soy. It's your choice to make.​

@Master
pin this on must read content?
@Edmund_Kemper
thoughts?

:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
based

The scientists still cant figure out why testosterone in men is dropping :feelstastyman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back