Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Truly Blackpilled Do Not Fear Soy

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
I think the majority of us see the soyboy meme for what it is, but a lot of us seem to truly believe that soy is somehow feminizing or otherwise hostile to your testosterone.

The theory behind this that the isoflavones in soy act as phytoestrogens in mammals by mimicking mammalian estrogen in the body, as they bear similarities to mammalian estrogen in molecular structure, thus acting similarly to mammalian estrogen in the body's estrogen receptors. However, it has been shown in clinical studies that these isoflavones have a negligible impact on both free and total testosterone in the body.

Clinical studies show no effects of soy protein or isoflavones on reproductive hormones in men: results of a meta-analysis

No significant effects of soy protein or isoflavone intake on T, SHBG, free T, or FAI were detected regardless of statistical model.

Hormonal Effects of Soy in Premenopausal Women and Men

Only one study directly evaluated semen and testicular endpoints in men consuming soy phytoestrogens. Mitchell et al. (30) reported a study of 14 young men (18–35 y old) who consumed 40 mg/d of soy isoflavones (in a tablet form) for 2 mo. The subjects were followed for 2 mo before and 3 mo after taking the supplement. The isoflavone supplement had no effects on testicular or ejaculate volume or sperm concentration, count or motility. These results suggest that soy isoflavones do not affect sperm quality when consumed at a dose of 40 mg/d by young adult men.

Three dietary intervention studies have reported the effects of soy or soy phytoestrogen consumption on reproductive hormones in men. Habito et al. (38) performed a randomized crossover study of 42 men with a mean age of 45.7 y who consumed 150 g lean meat or 290 g tofu (containing ∼70 mg isoflavones) daily for 4 wk. Blood concentrations of estradiol, testosterone, dihydrotestosterone and androstanediol glucuronide did not differ between the two diets.

As you can see, the science shows the theory of soy as feminizing substance for the TRP/PUA quackery that it is. This myth from the deepest pits of bodybuilding broscience is not supported by the facts, nor even by casual observation of the world around us. You think Chang is taller and more handsome than the white incel because he picked edamame beans out of his stir-fry and kept his rice free of soy sauce? Once again, what these redpilled and semi-blackpilled stooges blame on soy is really caused by genetics. Avoiding soy is even less effective at getting you out of inceldom than mewing. It is cope of the highest order.

I think it's just a meme, like roast flaps and the dog pill.

the dog pill.
Angry_runt

:feelsthink:

It's still pretty unhealth though, lol.
It's a source of complete protein and healthy monounsaturated lipids, and has antioxidative qualities.

Personally, I've had the exact opposite of feminization happen with me once I started eating a lot of soy.

everything is a meme in my eyes

a lot of us seem to truly believe that soy is somehow feminizing or otherwise hostile to your testosterone.

it's just a meme
Correct tbh. I don't actively try to eliminate soy from my diet.. you need a specific chemical compound from Soya beans. The truth is that the features of the "soyboy" are all down to shitty genetics and not diet, though diet does play a part if the soya diet is chosen later in life it will not change bones. The hopeless beta males in soy pictures with soy grins today that we call soyboys are nothing but genetic failures and should all be drowned in the nearest ocean with their pathetic fear grins.

Soya is pretty much what boomers can eat and not feel any guilt for taking away from the earth or any side effects from malnutrition. The younger you start the more harmful side effects you would receive for such a diet in my opinion.. an older person needs less and less to truly keep going and could get many benefits from such a diet.

Last edited:
Just lol at believing (((food industry))) sponsored "science".

It's a source of complete protein and healthy monounsaturated lipids, and has antioxidative qualities.
I'm just not a fan of the sugars and carbs, but I might need to rethink my diet, if soy indeed is a overall net positive in terms of health.

like roast flaps and the dog pill.

Technically the roast flaps isn't entirely false either.

and the dog pill.

Let X be any number that you want, it doesn't change the fact that more foids are having sex with a dog than an Incel.
Of course we don't have statistics for this, but based off what's on the Internet, I'd say x is definitely over 100.

It's just a meme, but it made all normies drink almond milk even though it has almost no protein in it and soy milk has way more protein in it.

Low IQ, you can find a study saying cars don’t pollute if you look hard enough.

Technically the roast flaps isn't entirely false either.
As you've explained neither is the dog pill... technically... but no worldview or whateverpill can be based on technicalities or outliers.

The soy thing though and the related speculation about testosterone is on the levels of horoscope for all the scientific rigor that's backing it. Oh, you don't like racism, bullying and are worried about the environment? Well you must have low-T, no need to actually do any tests because broscience > science.

What's especially retarded is incels worshiping testosterone and masculinity. We're not part of that club and those of us who do happen to have high T obviously didn't benefit much from it.

I think the majority of us see the soyboy meme for what it is, but a lot of us seem to truly believe that soy is somehow feminizing or otherwise hostile to your testosterone.

The theory behind this that the isoflavones in soy act as phytoestrogens in mammals by mimicking mammalian estrogen in the body, as they bear similarities to mammalian estrogen in molecular structure, thus acting similarly to mammalian estrogen in the body's estrogen receptors. However, it has been shown in clinical studies that these isoflavones have a negligible impact on both free and total testosterone in the body.

As you can see, the science shows the theory of soy as feminizing substance for the TRP/PUA quackery that it is. This myth from the deepest pits of bodybuilding broscience is not supported by the facts, nor even by casual observation of the world around us. You think Chang is taller and more handsome than the white incel because he picked edamame beans out of his stir-fry and kept his rice free of soy sauce? Once again, what these redpilled and semi-blackpilled stooges blame on soy is really caused by genetics. Avoiding soy is even less effective at getting you out of inceldom than mewing. It is cope of the highest order.
I only eat meat rest is wanting to incelmax, we are carnivorous of that I'm 100%, plants will damage your body sooner or later and will also affect your mind.

i dont fear it its just disgusting

I recall some research that showed it all depended on gut microbiome - some people metabolized isoflavones into a compound that exhibited both estrogenic effects AND more importantly, potent DHT suppressing effects.

Typically lazy modern academia, someone did one shit study and therefore concluded there is no link. We now know that fluoride gives children brain damage, but it took >50 years to come to a vague conclusion on that.

I recall some research that showed it all depended on gut microbiome - some people metabolized isoflavones into a compound that exhibited both estrogenic effects AND more importantly, potent DHT suppressing effects.

Typically lazy modern academia, someone did one shit study and therefore concluded there is no link. We now know that fluoride gives children brain damage, but it took >50 years to come to a vague conclusion on that.
It's a meta-analysis. They looked at multiple studies.

Soy is my staple food ¦>

i dont drink it because it tastes like nothing. i think most people know soy isnt some atomic oestrogen bomb but they do it for the meme and to piss off v*gans.

I hope. so.
I just cant accept a dog has more smv than me.
If you are going to uni why don't you pretty boy maxx and try go to the cinema with foids and stuff like that

DEATH TO SOY CUCKS

If you are going to uni why don't you pretty boy maxx and try go to the cinema with foids and stuff like that
Nice idea but i dont like to spend money on things like that.

cope , but yea your right those mgtow trp pua guys cope hard with this shit to compensate for their shortcommings

It's a meta-analysis. They looked at multiple studies.

That is the problem with meta-analysis, not seeing the forest for the trees - or rather in this case not seeing the trees for the forest. The studies are all looking at whether there is an overall observable estrogenic effect from soy, which shows no - there isn't.

But it ignores any research suggesting only a certain small subset of the population might be susceptible - those with the particular gut microbiome that metabolises the phytoestrogens in the way that I've described. In particular a compound that is both a xenoestrogen AND a potent DHT inhibitor is absolutely catastrophic for male endcrine health, yet potato IQ life scientists don't ever consider that.

The sad fact is that most science is shit, and most scientists are stupid. Its particularly a problem with biology, which is where people go when they aren't smart enough to be physicists or chemists.