Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The NWO faggot wants to effiminate all man in this world by encouraging soy based food. Research said that soy food is very harmfull for our growth.

Pillow City Pimp

Pillow City Pimp

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★
In conclusion, soy protein, regardless of isoflavone content, decreased DHT and DHT/testosterone with minor effects on other hormones, providing evidence for some effects of soy protein on hormones.
RESULTS: There was an inverse association between soy food intake and sperm concentration that remained significant after accounting for age, abstinence time, body mass index, caffeine and alcohol intake and smoking. In univariate analyses, soy food and isoflavone intakes were inversely related to sperm concentration (Table II). This association was strongest for soy foods. In the multivariate-adjusted analyses, men in the highest category of soy food intake had 41 million sperm/ml less than men who did not consume soy foods, and there was a statistically significant trend toward decreasing sperm concentration with increasing soy foods intake (P, trend = 0.03). The results for individual isoflavones mirrored the results for soy foods and were strongest for glycitein. Men in the highest intake level of glycitein had, on average, 33 million sperm/ml less than men without any glycitein intake (95% CI: −68, 2) with a suggestion of a linear trend (P, trend = 0.08).
CONCLUSIONS: These data suggest that higher intake of soy foods and soy isoflavones is associated with lower sperm concentration.
We present the case of a 19-y-old type 1 diabetic but otherwise healthy man with sudden onset of loss of libido and erectile dysfunction after the ingestion of large quantities of soy-based products in a vegan-style diet. Blood levels of free and total testosterone and dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) were taken at the initial presentation for examination and continuously monitored up to 2 y after discontinuation of the vegan diet. Blood concentrations of free and total testosterone were initially decreased, whereas DHEA was increased. These parameters normalized within 1 y after cessation of the vegan diet. Normalization of testosterone and DHEA levels was paralleled by a constant improvement of symptoms; full sexual function was regained 1 y after cessation of the vegan diet. This case indicates that soy product consumption is related to hypogonadism and erectile dysfunction.
BACKGROUND: This study has addressed concerns about possible effects of feeding human infants soy formula milk (SFM). METHODS: This is a feeding study in marmosets, using a mainly co-twin design. From 4–5 until 35–45 days of age, co-twin males were fed by hand with either standard (cow) formula milk (SMA = controls) or with SFM for ~8 h each day (2 h at weekends) and intake related to bodyweight. Blood samples were collected at 18–20 and at 35–45 days of age in 13 sets of co-twins plus two non-twin males per group and, at the later age, seven sets of co-twins were killed and the testes and pituitary gland fixed for cell counts.
RESULTS: Weight gain and formula intake were similar in both feeding groups. SMA-fed males had mean testosterone levels of 2.8–3.1 ng/ml, typical of the ‘neonatal testosterone rise’, whereas SFM-fed males exhibited consistently lower mean levels (1.2–2.6 ng/ml); paired comparison in SMA-and SFM-fed co-twins at day 35–45 revealed 53–70% lower levels in 11 of 13 co-twins fed with SFM (P = 0.004). Further evidence for suppression of testosterone levels in SFM-fed males came from comparison of the frequency of low testosterone levels (<0.5 ng/ml).
Soy-based products contained potent estrogenicity of 100-1500ng estradiol equivalents per kilogram (EEQ/kg). The estrogenicity in soy-free products was far lower (10-40ng EEQ/kg). We also detected significant estrogenic activity in three infant formulas (14-22ng EEQ/kg). Furthermore, we found soy lecithin to be strongly estrogenic. It might, therefore, be a major contributor to total estrogenicity.
Feminizing effect of phytoestrogens and soy products are of particular importance for male children and adolescents.
Phytic acid binds with zinc readily in intestines, lowering its absorption. A deficiency of copper or high proportion of zinc than copper leads to increased blood cholesterol. The theory raised is that soy foods have both phytic acid and copper which may decrease cholesterol by lowering the zinc to copper ratio.​
Lower cholesterol = lower precursors for testosterone.
Lower zinc = lower testosterone (among many other bad effects)
Soy also contains trypsin inhibitors (https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/jf801039h). Trypsin is what causes vitamin B12 to be absorbed by the body. Vitamin B12 works in ways to increase the sperm count, enhancing sperm motility, and reducing sperm DNA damages (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5485731/).
Infants reared on soybean milk instead of cow's milk develop vitamin D deficiency rickets
Vitamin D and vitamin K (both of which are fat-soluble) deficiency increases mortality risk in all humans regardless of age​

"I don’t ever drink soy milk or eat tofu more than once a month. Is that still too much? So does dipping some dumplings in Soy Sauce once a week wreck you?"
"Who out there is eating soy at these levels? Jesus"
People in Japan and Korea consume foods containing natto, soy sauce and soybean paste every day. Adolescent students in places like Hong Kong drink vitasoy every morning. Shanghainese people of all ages drink soy milk every morning because of its purported health benefits.

Soy (and legumes as a whole) are nature's most effective chemical castration drug. Soy lecithine is present in all kinds of food, including but not limited to dietary supplements, ice cream, dairy products, sweets and ready-made confectionery, margarine, packaged supermarket breads, chocolate bars, and other convenience foods.

20000 ng of isoflavone content is in one tablespoon of soy sauce, the least harmfully estrogenic soy-derived product. Other sources state that there is 400000-2200000 ng of isoflavone content in one tablespoon of soy sauce. A pre-pubescent child's body contains 41000 ng of natural estrogen, an adult man's body around 136000 ng.

One birth control pill contains 35000 nanograms of estrogen. Japanese men consume the equivalent of ~198 birth control pills in the form of soy every day, since they eat on average 0.59 ounces of soy a day.

Examples of the average isoflavone content of some foods include:
  • half a cup of soybeans – 40 to 75 mg isoflavones​
  • quarter cup of soy flour – 45 to 69 mg isoflavones​
  • one 250ml glass of soy drink – 15 to 60 mg isoflavones​
  • one 115g block of tofu – 13 to 43 mg isoflavones​
  • one 110g block of tempeh – 41 mg isoflavones​
  • one container of soy yoghurt – 26 mg isoflavones​
  • two slices of soy bread – 7 to 15 mg isoflavones​
  • teaspoon of soy sauce – 0.4 to 2.2 mg isoflavones​
[1 mg = 1000000 ng]

Soybean oil is causing widespread, irreversible decline in public health across the world due to its cheapness and availability.

As an Asian man who wants to uplift other Asian men, I can only advise you to stop consuming soy. But ultimately, this is something you have to decide for yourself. I don't know you personally and I'm not your parents. Do what you want and feel is right for you, but don't regret it. That's all.

A man's natural androgens and other important hormones are affected by unhealthy lifestyle choices. Low assertiveness, low energy, being less confrontational, significantly less athletic, of shorter stature, physically smaller and less muscular, having a higher voice, higher body fat, difficulty gaining mass, lower libido, insulin resistance, early-onset balding, impotence, the inability to produce offspring, inferior neurogenesis, increased likelihood of depression are all consequences of androgenic deficiency.

Soy or no soy. It's your choice to make.​

@Master
pin this on must read content?
@Edmund_Kemper
thoughts?

:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Last edited:
It's fucking over for vegan cucks children

Fake meat is going to be the norm, the great reset, only the upper class elitists and the aristocracy of the elite will eat real raw flesh

lol I nearly accidentally bought something at the supermarket recently with soy in it, until I saw the label!

I was thinking like "Soy?? What do I look like?"

Yah you're right it's feminising! I avoid it 99% of the time.

Over for soy sauce instant noodlecels :feelsrope:

and plastic fucks over male hormones also, the faggots in charge have ruined generations to come, over for males since the 90's:feelsLightsaber:

soycucks will seethe, AYY LOT of fags have been recently trying to populate the idea that soy isn't feminizing and that the harm of soy consumption for males is just a meme in both fitness and food industries after the idea of soyboy became mainstream, I saw it coming I knew it was just kikes panicking full damage control mode :what: soy based food is only sold because its cheap, you find soy everywhere because soybeans are cheap as shit, they put it in everything to reduce costs because them being the shekel worshipping kikes they are will only have these things in mind: feminizing males, empowering foids and making more shekels :what::blackpill:

People in Japan and Korea consume foods containing natto, soy sauce and soybean paste every day. Adolescent students in places like Hong Kong drink vitasoy every morning. Shanghainese people of all ages drink soy milk every morning because of its purported health benefits.

Soy (and legumes as a whole) are nature's most effective chemical castration drug. Soy lecithine is present in all kinds of food, including but not limited to dietary supplements, ice cream, dairy products, sweets and ready-made confectionery, margarine, packaged supermarket breads, chocolate bars, and other convenience foods.

20000 ng of isoflavone content is in one tablespoon of soy sauce, the least harmfully estrogenic soy-derived product. Other sources state that there is 400000-2200000 ng of isoflavone content in one tablespoon of soy sauce. A pre-pubescent child's body contains 41000 ng of natural estrogen, an adult man's body around 136000 ng.

One birth control pill contains 35000 nanograms of estrogen. Japanese men consume the equivalent of ~198 birth control pills in the form of soy every day, since they eat on average 0.59 ounces of soy a day.

[1 mg = 1000000 ng]

Soybean oil is causing widespread, irreversible decline in public health across the world due to its cheapness and availability.

As an Asian man who wants to uplift other Asian men, I can only advise you to stop consuming soy. But ultimately, this is something you have to decide for yourself. I don't know you personally and I'm not your parents. Do what you want and feel is right for you, but don't regret it. That's all.

A man's natural androgens and other important hormones are affected by unhealthy lifestyle choices. Low assertiveness, low energy, being less confrontational, significantly less athletic, of shorter stature, physically smaller and less muscular, having a higher voice, higher body fat, difficulty gaining mass, lower libido, insulin resistance, early-onset balding, impotence, the inability to produce offspring, inferior neurogenesis, increased likelihood of depression are all consequences of androgenic deficiency.

@Master
@Edmund_Kemper
thoughts?

:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

You eat soy:

Not eating soy the faggot becoming the soy itself:

Its your choice :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

Is that bad? Worst thing is people wont change their habits or traditional cuisine no matter how harmful it is. Nowadays most meat products contains 15-30 percent of soy, even raw burgers or minced meat.

Is that bad? Worst thing is people wont change their habits or traditional cuisine no matter how harmful it is. Nowadays most meat products contains 15-30 percent of soy, even raw burgers or minced meat.
The animal protein will make the soy neutralised

Meanwhile the bad news:
Nutrition

fruitypic1.jpg

Treatment of short stature with certain
inhibitors will delay bone maturation and increase height.

By Michael Burke
Body Image Solutions

Researchers are currently using a potent P450-aromatase inhibitor, letrozole, because of its ability to delay bone maturation and increase final adult height.

Estrogen plays an essential role in the regulation of bone maturation and ultimately causes bones to fuse resulting in increased adult height.

Studies have proven and shown that letrozole is the key inhibitor in stopping estrogen from causing bone maturation.

As a result, young adults who were given letrozole reached an average increased final adult height of 5.1 cm (2 inches) during the five month treatment which is remarkable considering the fact that they did not have to do anything for the additional height.

Had these same individuals undergone a strict anaerobic stretching exercise program which has been proven to increase human growth hormone levels substantially they would have gained an average of four-five inches instead of two.

The inhibition of estrogen synthesis delayed bone maturation. These findings indicates that an increase in adult height can be attained in growing adolescent boys or even adults who have open growth plates by inhibiting of estrogen action.

Therefore, the pubertal growth rate of young adults can be blocked thereby preventing bone maturation and increasing final height prognosis.~*

(Very to the point tbh ngl)​

Meanwhile the bad news:
Nutrition

fruitypic1.jpg

By Michael Burke
Body Image Solutions

Researchers are currently using a potent P450-aromatase inhibitor, letrozole, because of its ability to delay bone maturation and increase final adult height.

Estrogen plays an essential role in the regulation of bone maturation and ultimately causes bones to fuse resulting in increased adult height.

Studies have proven and shown that letrozole is the key inhibitor in stopping estrogen from causing bone maturation.

As a result, young adults who were given letrozole reached an average increased final adult height of 5.1 cm (2 inches) during the five month treatment which is remarkable considering the fact that they did not have to do anything for the additional height.

Had these same individuals undergone a strict anaerobic stretching exercise program which has been proven to increase human growth hormone levels substantially they would have gained an average of four-five inches instead of two.

The inhibition of estrogen synthesis delayed bone maturation. These findings indicates that an increase in adult height can be attained in growing adolescent boys or even adults who have open growth plates by inhibiting of estrogen action.

Therefore, the pubertal growth rate of young adults can be blocked thereby preventing bone maturation and increasing final height prognosis.~*

Brutal, i would kill to be 4-5 inches taller. I ate shit food during puberty, slept poorly and i was inactive.

Fake meat is going to be the norm, the great reset, only the upper class elitists and the aristocracy of the elite will eat real raw flesh

Control your hormones artificially with AAS

I ate shit food during puberty, slept poorly and i was inactive.
Compared to when I got out of hs, my past habits were shit.

However, I wonder if some sport or diet would've even made a difference in my height considering both my parents are short. :feelsmage:

Nothing wrong with eating fermented soy (soy sauce, miso, tempeh) or small amounts of tofu. The side effects like moobs only appears in vegans who replace literally all the animal products of the typical diet with soy-based imitation products :feelspuke:

Besides there are countless other threats to the hormonal balance of men. Common herbicides, which may remain on produce or leach into waterways, have been shown to disrupt human sex hormones. Then there are growth hormones which may be present in animal products.

But as bad as diet is the worst is probably the 12+ years of being forced to sit inside a classroom all day and be indoctrinated by female authority figures who will brutally punish any display of masculinity from male students. After that, no wonder young men have become such effeminate wimps.

Compared to when I got out of hs, my past habits were shit.

However, I wonder if some sport or diet would've even made a difference in my height considering both my parents are short. :feelsmage:
It would, maybe your parents also didn't had optimum teenhood. Im 5'3, both my brothers were 5'6, I entered puberty when my family entered a turmoil. I could have been 3 inches taller for sure, and probably have 2 cm longer thing.

I was in store today and saw this.

00 912360 01  1200x1200

It would, maybe your parents also didn't had optimum teenhood. Im 5'3, both my brothers were 5'6, I entered puberty when my family entered a turmoil. I could have been 3 inches taller for sure, and probably have 2 cm longer thing.
Hmm, I hadn't thought of it like that, they (parents) definitely didn't have the best upbringing and my brothers (diff father) are taller than me by a few inches so you're most likely right. I'm also 5'3, so a 3 inch height increase would have been a different realm for me.

I can't do anything about it now tho..

The elites are going to have the plebs eating bugs, drinking soy and eating fake meat. While they keep all the good shit to themselves, they’ll eat meat, drink milk. While plebs eat like pesants. I’ll be making a thread probably later about this in more detail.

And the plebs will accept it of course.

Rules thee not for me basically.

The elites are going to have the plebs eating bugs, drinking soy and eating fake meat. While they keep all the good shit to themselves, they’ll eat meat, drink milk. While plebs eat like pesants. I’ll be making a thread probably later about this in more detail.

And the plebs will accept it of course.

Rule you not for me basically.
I will beat IT fags, normal faggot, chad stud fags, foid faggot, and soy before they ever dare try force to eat those shit ass food.

I will beat IT fags, normal faggot, chad stud fags, foid faggot, and soy before they ever dare try force to eat those shit ass food.
This,

It’s all about taking away power from people more and more. To make them easier to control. They don’t even want people to grow their own fruits and vegetables and farm their own chickens. We are at mercy to a blind majority.

I'm thinking about sneaking into a rich white Jew house and live in the walls so I can have what I needed all along :shock:

[1 mg = 1000000 ng]

@Master
@Edmund_Kemper
thoughts?

You better shut the fuck up goyim and eat your soy and work harder so my stocks go up :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I'm thinking about sneaking into a rich white Jew house and live in the walls so I can have what I needed all along :shock:
I eat steak and fish all the time
Oy vey goyim
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

lol I nearly accidentally bought something at the supermarket recently with soy in it, until I saw the label!

I was thinking like "Soy?? What do I look like?"

Yah you're right it's feminising! I avoid it 99% of the time.
Oy vey :feelsLSD:

Meanwhile the bad news:
Nutrition

fruitypic1.jpg

By Michael Burke
Body Image Solutions

Or don't let 4'10 latinas with a family history for 4ft grandmother's and 5'2 grandfathers reproduce :fuk::cryfeels:

I FUCKING HATE BEING 5'3:feelsree: THIS DOESNT HELP AT ALL EITHER :feelsree:

great thread. brutal slavedietpill :feelscomfy:

If only it was just soy :feelsLSD:Masculinity is attacked from all angles, from the tap water you drink full of birth control pills, your food (most plants and herbs are phytoestrogens) and all the crap in the plastics (bisphenol A, etc) with estrogen mimetics.

This is a good thing for the rulers, feminized men are easier to control, less likely to revolt when something bad is done to them and better consumers. Porn and marvel movies will keep them pacified even more.

Last edited:
only the upper class elitists and the aristocracy of the elite will eat real raw flesh

It won't be if I break into your house & eat you :feelshaha:.

Nah jk. But eating fetuses is apparently healthy because they have STEM cells that help repair & rejuvenate the body in ways it otherwise can't. So if fake meat becomes the norm then the dumpsters behind Planned parenthood will become my go to restaurant.

And it tastes like shit too.

Last edited:
Or don't let 4'10 latinas with a family history for 4ft grandmother's and 5'2 grandfathers reproduce :fuk::cryfeels:

I FUCKING HATE BEING 5'3:feelsree: THIS DOESNT HELP AT ALL EITHER :feelsree:

Nah short bitches are hot
I will ascend in Venezuela

Vegan used to be relegated to hindudindu retards before
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Best contribution of Soydus

If only it was just soy :feelsLSD:Masculinity is attacked from all angles, from the tap water you drink full of birth control pills, your food (most plants and herbs are phytoestrogens) and all the crap in the plastics (bisphenol A, etc) with estrogen mimetics.

This is a good thing for the rulers, feminized men are easier to control, less likely to revolt when something bad is done to them and better consumers. Porn and marvel movies will keep them pacified even more.
It's so depressing all the shit is tainted with estrogenic toxins. Apparently even the fucking rainwater has unsafe levels of plastics or something. There's no escape from globohomo chemicals.

Why?:smonk:
Are you a cucked Incel latinocel?
Nah. I'm a based white Italian mixed mutt who needs latinas to die off. They are bitchy little chichuchuas that can suck my mushroom glans

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back