Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The nature of relationships depresses me

1m62dtr

1m62dtr

5’3 - It’s Over for me
★★
Was watchin Alexander Grace on YT, stuff about women like feeling small and possesed, evolutionnary traits blah blah blah

Damn, this is like, so fucked up. Even as a Chad, I mean, people don’t like YOU, they like what you ARE. If you don’t have certain traits, you don’t exist to them. No one loves you unconditionally because you just happen to exist, not even your parents. Love and relationships are a business, an investment. It’s so cynical, life is shit. Fuck this shit :feelsrope:

i mean the only person you loves you because you are as you are(a human being),is god.Everyone else just judges you by what you have and what you can contribute.if you don't have the right attributes,you are fucked.

i mean the only person you loves you because you are as you are(a human being),is god.Everyone else just judges you by what you have and what you can contribute.if you don't have the right attributes,you are fucked.

I sadly can’t believe in God when I see what life is, and I probably don’t know everything about life, and I’m glad I don’t, I’m sure there’s only even more fucked up shit to discover

I sadly can’t believe in God when I see what life is, and I probably don’t know everything about life, and I’m glad I don’t, I’m sure there’s only even more fucked up shit to discover
that's understandable.It took me a while to believe in god(i couldn't believe a good god existed ever since i was about 10-11 since i couldn't imagine how such a god could create this world).it took me reading,thinking etc etc to believe in him.

Eccleasiastes is a good text to read.Nothing is gained from worshipping and serving all that is earthly.

1 The words of the Teacher,[a] son of David, king in Jerusalem:

2 “Meaningless! Meaningless!”
says the Teacher.
“Utterly meaningless!
Everything is meaningless.”
3 What do people gain from all their labors
at which they toil under the sun?
4 Generations come and generations go,
but the earth remains forever.
5 The sun rises and the sun sets,
and hurries back to where it rises.
6 The wind blows to the south
and turns to the north;
round and round it goes,
ever returning on its course.
7 All streams flow into the sea,
yet the sea is never full.
To the place the streams come from,
there they return again.
8 All things are wearisome,
more than one can say.
The eye never has enough of seeing,
nor the ear its fill of hearing.
9 What has been will be again,
what has been done will be done again;
there is nothing new under the sun.
10 Is there anything of which one can say,
“Look! This is something new”?
It was here already, long ago;
it was here before our time.
11 No one remembers the former generations,
and even those yet to come
will not be remembered
by those who follow them.

why do you care about something we are detached from? we are never meant to be in emotional relationship with females because of our shit looks. don't bother thinking about this shit we're just doomed

that's understandable.It took me a while to believe in god(i couldn't believe a good god existed ever since i was about 10-11 since i couldn't imagine how such a god could create this world).it took me reading,thinking etc etc to believe in him.

Eccleasiastes is a good text to read.Nothing is gained from worshipping and serving all that is earthly.

1 The words of the Teacher,[a] son of David, king in Jerusalem:

2 “Meaningless! Meaningless!”
says the Teacher.
“Utterly meaningless!
Everything is meaningless.”
3 What do people gain from all their labors
at which they toil under the sun?
4 Generations come and generations go,
but the earth remains forever.
5 The sun rises and the sun sets,
and hurries back to where it rises.
6 The wind blows to the south
and turns to the north;
round and round it goes,
ever returning on its course.
7 All streams flow into the sea,
yet the sea is never full.
To the place the streams come from,
there they return again.
8 All things are wearisome,
more than one can say.
The eye never has enough of seeing,
nor the ear its fill of hearing.
9 What has been will be again,
what has been done will be done again;
there is nothing new under the sun.
10 Is there anything of which one can say,
“Look! This is something new”?
It was here already, long ago;
it was here before our time.
11 No one remembers the former generations,
and even those yet to come
will not be remembered
by those who follow them.

Beautiful piece of writing, it nails it. Life is meaningless, we have no purpose. How could there be a God if there is no purpose??
why do you care about something we are detached from? we are never meant to be in emotional relationship with females because of our shit looks. don't bother thinking about this shit we're just doomed

It’s not just love, it’s also friendships. People like you cuz of your job, looks, skills... Lose this, and people won’t like you anymore. Life is bullshit

Beautiful piece of writing, it nails it. Life is meaningless, we have no purpose. How could there be a God if there is no purpose??
there is purpose.But it cannot be found on earth.All that is earthly passes away and even when it is something that is beautiful and good,it still doesn't fulfill man.only that which is perfect can fulfil man.It's clear that all man have desires.So that which can fullfill those desires for all eternity can fullfill man.This can only be god.That which has everything that is good for all eternity,can only be god.Read the gospels.it should do you good

there is purpose.But it cannot be found on earth.All that is earthly passes away and even when it is something that is beautiful and good,it still doesn't fulfill man.only that which is perfect can fulfil man.It's clear that all man have desires.So that which can fullfill those desires for all eternity can fullfill man.This can only be god.That which has everything that is good for all eternity,can only be god.Read the gospels.it should do you good

I can’t be so sure that life, the universe, was made so we have a place in it, dead or alive. It’s much more logical, imo, to think that after death your brain stops in the fraction of a second where you live forever in wonderland, paradise... I do hope we don’t just die, but who knows...

Last edited: