Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The MONSTER that EATS INCELS

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★
It's over boyos, we bout to get eaten:feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:.

Also, I have no idea wtf this commenter is on about:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:.

Wat

Any super incels here that would refuse to kiss a woman before marriage:feelskek::feelskek:? Is that person genuinely implying that our problem is that we respect women too much or what:lul::lul:??

I just made a scenario in Arma 3 where a bunch of priests set fire to a synagogue with jews inside, Then an A10 warthog destroys what little is left

dismantle break confuse rip apart slice up fire into the atmosphere all normalfaggot scum

Illiterate mfs don't even realize that incel is a portmanteau of "involuntary" and "celibate". Restraining oneself from sex is voluntary celibacy.
Normtards are too low of iq to understand what "incel" means.

Any super incels here that would refuse to kiss a woman before marriage:feelskek::feelskek:? Is that person genuinely implying that our problem is that we respect women too much or what:lul::lul:??

this should be the new Incel stereotype, their respect for women is too much that it becomes debilitating

I just made a scenario in Arma 3 where a bunch of priests set fire to a synagogue with jews inside, Then an A10 warthog destroys what little is left
hopefully they will do it irl after the Schwab, Gates and Rockefeller get genocided

I would eat that thing’s rotten ass and rape it to death.

It's over boyos, we bout to get eaten:feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:.

Also, I have no idea wtf this commenter is on about:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:.

View attachment 1041475

Most people who obsesse about incels are incels or incel adjacent themselves.

Chad and HTNs don't have time for this shit. Their daily routine consists of working, playint Apex Legends and fucking foids.

we're just a buzzword, nothing new

Just control your emotions. Master your emotions.

Ping all weebcels

Be a paranoiac to survive in the state of nature

Illiterate mfs don't even realize that incel is a portmanteau of "involuntary" and "celibate". Restraining oneself from sex is voluntary celibacy.
The way normies use Incel has lost all meaning, it can be used to refer to ugly men, virgins, chads who are misogynistic, short people, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back