SuicideFuel The life of a female introvert

Eremite

Eremite

No Ether for Incels
★★★
6d 8h 20m

This is what foids see as introvert and lonely. Anything less than that makes them think you have no life. You need to hang out at least once a week with friends. It's the bare minimum to be seen as socially functional.

Attachments

• a female introvert.jpg
    a female introvert.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 113
Robloxcel

Robloxcel

Socially inept
★★
12d 20h 11m
These girls who “usually only go out with their friends 3-4 times a week” are definitely so introverted and socially disadvantaged...

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Peepee
★★★★★
25d 2h 45m
Seeing how poor is my normal social life, I'm probably undiagnosed autist at this point.
Or a sub8 male kek
These girls who “usually only go out with their friends 3-4 times a week” are definitely so introverted and socially disadvantaged...
No doubt they have as much partners as a bus has passengers during rush hour before reaching 20.

Eremite

Eremite

No Ether for Incels
★★★
6d 8h 20m
Hardcore hermit == settling down with a betabuxxer after getting pumped and dumped in clubs.

Maren’s revelation is similar to that of Dasha, 32, who lives in Toronto with her family. She said this time “has made me realize that I truly am a hermit and that I would like to pursue the hermit’s way of life even after the pandemic is over.” Dasha said she really pushed herself throughout her twenties to socialize and, while thankful for the experiences, fully recognizes “that people really drain me and that solitary activities are what fulfill me,” she said. She recently deleted all of her social media accounts in the last year. “I often found myself thinking, Wow, this is me. This was me and this will always be me. I'm a hardcore introvert. I don't want to try and mimic extroverted behaviors anymore just because that's the social norm,” she said. “I want to do what feels right for me."

Deleted member 8884

Deleted member 8884

Self-banned
-
25d 18h 42m
Female introvert = Has a boyfriend, has a """small""" group of friends whom she goes out with regularly, has a loving family, occasionally reads a book/watches netflix, has orbiters along with her boyfriend

Male introvert = no friends, family doesn't care, talks to himself, daydreams compulsively, no notifications on phone, contemplates suicide regularly, is treated invisible by society, has a difficult time reaching out due to pre-selection, no one gives him a chance because he must be "weird."

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
★★★★★
166d 9h 20m
Introverted females = only go outside and hang out 6 days a week instead of 7 days a week

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
21d 17h 19m
They complain about a year and a half of lockdowns, meanwhile many of us males have been locked away in isolation for decades. Cry me a river cunts, you never cared about the alienation, loneliness, and isolation of men, but for whatever reason we're suppose to empathize with you because you're female? Haha, get fucked.

yikerinos

yikerinos

Just pass me the rope
42d 4h 7m
Fucking worthless pieces of shit man. How can they be so stupid.
They complain about a year and a half of lockdowns, meanwhile many of us males have been locked away in isolation for decades. Cry me a river cunts, you never cared about the alienation and isolation of men, but for whatever reason we're suppose to empathize with you because your female? Haha, get fucked.
Yeah but it's about to end and they'll go back to fucking chads while we rot.

Deleted member 32502

Deleted member 32502

Self-banned
-
15d 6h 49m
Introverted woman = quiet whore toilet Chad's cumrag
Extroverted woman = loud whore toilet Chad's cumrag

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
21d 17h 19m
Fucking worthless pieces of shit man. How can they be so stupid.

Yeah but it's about to end and they'll go back to fucking chads while we rot.
Everyday I hear about women problems and all I can do is laugh at these coddled bitches.
Introverted woman = quiet whore toilet Chad's cumrag
Extroverted woman = loud whore toilet Chad's cumrag
This.^^^^

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Overlord
★★★★★
45d 12h 45m

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Staring into the Abyss
★★★★★
28d 18h 10m
Female introvert = Has a boyfriend, has a """small""" group of friends whom she goes out with regularly, has a loving family, occasionally reads a book/watches netflix, has orbiters along with her boyfriend

Male introvert = no friends, family doesn't care, talks to himself, daydreams compulsively, no notifications on phone, contemplates suicide regularly, is treated invisible by society, has a difficult time reaching out due to pre-selection, no one gives him a chance because he must be "weird."

This should be written in stone at the entry to tge school of life.

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

★★★★★
58d 3h 18m
Izayacel

Izayacel

ACCELERATE SPECTRUM "
★★★★★
14d 45m

BITG

BITG

Mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
89d 23h 31m

Brutally described me there. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

calimero

calimero

Officer
★★★
8d 22h 14m
One of my classmates had a birthday the next day and we were having a programming session together with a few people, and we were coding until midnight into her birthday. She joked about having no life because this was the first time she was "alone" on her birthday. JFL, and the next day on her actual birthday she would probably have friends over. Meanwhile I spent my last two birthdays in a mental hospital and only see my parents and brother. It has been years a friend or classmate even wished me a happy birthday, let alone that I have birthday parties jfl

iwantroshani

iwantroshani

I want this girl named Roshani
★★★★
4d 14h 38m
That's not a fucking introvert lmao. She probably thinks she is one because she only sucked 10 different Chads off

Nukethisgayearth

Nukethisgayearth

Only coomfuel can spare you from life’s horror
★★★
8d 2h 57m
Lets just be fucking real here

“introverted woman” is a false concept. It doesnt exist

investigatorcel

investigatorcel

Life is a pure suicidefuel
10h 41m
introvert for the sub8
:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman
36d 21h 17m