Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The life of a female introvert

Eremite

Eremite

No Ether for Incels
★★★★

This is what foids see as introvert and lonely. Anything less than that makes them think you have no life. You need to hang out at least once a week with friends. It's the bare minimum to be seen as socially functional.

Attachments

• a female introvert.jpg
    a female introvert.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 143
These girls who “usually only go out with their friends 3-4 times a week” are definitely so introverted and socially disadvantaged...

Seeing how poor is my normal social life, I'm probably undiagnosed autist at this point.
Or a sub8 male kek
These girls who “usually only go out with their friends 3-4 times a week” are definitely so introverted and socially disadvantaged...
No doubt they have as much partners as a bus has passengers during rush hour before reaching 20.

Hardcore hermit == settling down with a betabuxxer after getting pumped and dumped in clubs.

Maren’s revelation is similar to that of Dasha, 32, who lives in Toronto with her family. She said this time “has made me realize that I truly am a hermit and that I would like to pursue the hermit’s way of life even after the pandemic is over.” Dasha said she really pushed herself throughout her twenties to socialize and, while thankful for the experiences, fully recognizes “that people really drain me and that solitary activities are what fulfill me,” she said. She recently deleted all of her social media accounts in the last year. “I often found myself thinking, Wow, this is me. This was me and this will always be me. I'm a hardcore introvert. I don't want to try and mimic extroverted behaviors anymore just because that's the social norm,” she said. “I want to do what feels right for me."

Female introvert = Has a boyfriend, has a """small""" group of friends whom she goes out with regularly, has a loving family, occasionally reads a book/watches netflix, has orbiters along with her boyfriend

Male introvert = no friends, family doesn't care, talks to himself, daydreams compulsively, no notifications on phone, contemplates suicide regularly, is treated invisible by society, has a difficult time reaching out due to pre-selection, no one gives him a chance because he must be "weird."

Introverted females = only go outside and hang out 6 days a week instead of 7 days a week

They complain about a year and a half of lockdowns, meanwhile many of us males have been locked away in isolation for decades. Cry me a river cunts, you never cared about the alienation, loneliness, and isolation of men, but for whatever reason we're suppose to empathize with you because you're female? Haha, get fucked.

Fucking worthless pieces of shit man. How can they be so stupid.
They complain about a year and a half of lockdowns, meanwhile many of us males have been locked away in isolation for decades. Cry me a river cunts, you never cared about the alienation and isolation of men, but for whatever reason we're suppose to empathize with you because your female? Haha, get fucked.
Yeah but it's about to end and they'll go back to fucking chads while we rot.

Introverted woman = quiet whore toilet Chad's cumrag
Extroverted woman = loud whore toilet Chad's cumrag

Fucking worthless pieces of shit man. How can they be so stupid.

Yeah but it's about to end and they'll go back to fucking chads while we rot.
Everyday I hear about women problems and all I can do is laugh at these coddled bitches.
Introverted woman = quiet whore toilet Chad's cumrag
Extroverted woman = loud whore toilet Chad's cumrag
This.^^^^

Female introvert = Has a boyfriend, has a """small""" group of friends whom she goes out with regularly, has a loving family, occasionally reads a book/watches netflix, has orbiters along with her boyfriend

Male introvert = no friends, family doesn't care, talks to himself, daydreams compulsively, no notifications on phone, contemplates suicide regularly, is treated invisible by society, has a difficult time reaching out due to pre-selection, no one gives him a chance because he must be "weird."

This should be written in stone at the entry to tge school of life.

Brutally described me there. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

One of my classmates had a birthday the next day and we were having a programming session together with a few people, and we were coding until midnight into her birthday. She joked about having no life because this was the first time she was "alone" on her birthday. JFL, and the next day on her actual birthday she would probably have friends over. Meanwhile I spent my last two birthdays in a mental hospital and only see my parents and brother. It has been years a friend or classmate even wished me a happy birthday, let alone that I have birthday parties jfl

That's not a fucking introvert lmao. She probably thinks she is one because she only sucked 10 different Chads off

Lets just be fucking real here

“introverted woman” is a false concept. It doesnt exist

introvert for the sub8
:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink: