Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The lack of a meaningful mustache while growing facial hair absolutely fucks any beard attempt you may want

• Thread starter Deleted member 26032
  • Start date
Deleted member 26032

Deleted member 26032

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
-
I'm trying to beardmaxx but all I got is the chin goatee without a mustache. The lack of the mustache fucks the style so much, not even beardmaxxing would work becaude I'm genetic trash.

Similar to the pic below, if you got no jaw, no chin, no mustache or cheek beard, you look like an idiot, it doesn't add any value to your face at all.

Images 8

I have a great mustache with the goatee, but not much on the cheeks

The worst thing is if your mustache doesnt connect to your beard, what a load of crap. That said I prefer to be shaved, I am not some Greek pederast after all.

I'm trying to beardmaxx but all I got is the chin goatee without a mustache. The lack of the mustache fucks the style so much, not even beardmaxxing would work becaude I'm genetic trash.

Similar to the pic below, if you got no jaw, no chin, no mustache or cheek beard, you look like an idiot, it doesn't add any value to your face at all.

View attachment 267611
Disgusting ngl

zThe mustache in that pick looks out of place

View attachment 267611
There's no mustache for your face!

So fucking what? Start a trend bro!

Be Amish like yo

I am currently mustachemaxxing since the weather has become too hot for beardmaxxing.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back