Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I made the mistake of shaving all of my facial hair off and I don't want to go outside.

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
I usually have some sort of beard and mustache at the very least to cover my face. I shaved all of my facial hair this morning because I was just tired of it and felt suffocated by it if you know what I mean. I'm so fucking hideous. My face is so round it never even began; I look comical. I would never take me serious if I came face to face with myself. My head looks like a fucking gumball. I probably won't go outside for at least a week. I seriously should have never been born. Short, fat, recessed chin and balding. I honestly just looked into the mirror and I laughed because I'm vindicated once more that God doesn't exist and that your fate is pretty much out of your control. Ugly people should never be allowed to reproduce holy shit.

at least facial hair grows back fast

I usually have some sort of beard and mustache at the very least to cover my face. I shaved all of my facial hair this morning because I was just tired of it and felt suffocated by it if you know what I mean. I'm so fucking hideous. My face is so round it never even began; I look comical. I would never take me serious if I came face to face with myself. My head looks like a fucking gumball. I probably won't go outside for at least a week. I seriously should have never been born. Short, fat, recessed chin and balding. I honestly just looked into the mirror and I laughed because I'm vindicated once more that God doesn't exist and that your fate is pretty much out of your control. Ugly people should never be allowed to reproduce holy shit.
Kys

if you feel suffocated by your beard then you aren't taking care of it. Here's some tips:
Buy a beard shampoo and use it once a week
Buy beard oil and use it twice a day. It hydrates your beard and prevents itching and helps with keeping your beard straight. Use it after washing your face.
Buy a beard comb and beard brush and use them every morning to straighten your beard so you don't look like a lunatic (use them after washing your face and applying beard oil.) Use the beard comb along with a hair dryer.

ovER
Beards usually cover up recessed jaws

if you feel suffocated by your beard then you aren't taking care of it. Here's some tips:
Buy a beard shampoo and use it once a week
Buy beard oil and use it twice a day. It hydrates your beard and prevents itching and helps with keeping your beard straight. Use it after washing your face.
Buy a beard comb and beard brush and use them every morning to straighten your beard so you don't look like a lunatic (use them after washing your face and applying beard oil.) Use the beard comb along with a hair dryer.
Actual good tips thankyou

I hope it grows back quickly so you gain somewhat more confidence to go outside. Was it a full beard, or a patchy one?

I cant even grow a beard. It simply doesnt grow.

I'm sure it's not that bad brocel. If it's any consolation, your mind becomes used to the appearance of you with facial hair and so shaving it off creates a cognitive dissonance, it makes it look worse than it is. The same sort of things happens if you get a haircut.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back