Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The Japanese are going extinct as more and more Jap noodles are leaving Japan for white cock

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
25c93g7a70h41.jpg

It's beyond over for Japcels. :feelsrope:

Japan will be saved if 2D girls were real.

I really feel bad for ricecels.

Has trusting women ever worked for anyone in history?

I get nations can’t expand indefinitely, but Japan’s drop seems drastic

Damn this is so fucking Brutal man noodlewhores are killing their country
Has trusting women ever worked for anyone in history?
How could it ever work?

Oy vey they should import millions of African and middle eastern immigrants

Women are nation wreckers. Water is wet.

It’s just sad, man

Mouse Utopia Experiment

That shit issad, Japan is the best asian civilitation by far.
Women living because they are the ones with good jobs while jap men live in parlors

Reminder: All women are niggers. Woman is the nigger of the world. They must be exploited, repressed, and enslaved to bring out their sweetest juices. There is no other way. If you let them fly freely, they will destroy everything.

It's giga-over for ricecels. poor bastards, pure japanese race is going to become extinct.

Reminder: All women are niggers. Woman is the nigger of the world. They must be exploited, repressed, and enslaved to bring out their sweetest juices. There is no other way. If you let them fly freely, they will destroy everything.

Japan needs to give up on the idea of traditional marriage already and embrace single fathers and artificial replication. There should be a massive amount of money being spent by Japan's government to research and implement artificial wombs and empower men, through welfare and taxes on females, to reproduce and continue the Japanese race.

Yep, plenty of japanese whores in Australia "studying and traveling" for the great white cockuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

All it proves is that White are fakecells who voluntarily turn down women who would jump on their cock.

We would have conquered the solar system already if foids weren't such whores

View attachment 202009

Japan will be saved if 2D girls were real.

Cope. Whites would just dominate the 2d market too. From what I see in the wild, BBC is quickly monopolizing the college age white girl market, displacing young white men to search elsewhere.

we’re like the 4th Germans being pushed into Rome by the Huns. Ricecels think we’re invaders, but we’re just running from the real threat :feelstrash:

biggu waito cocku

idc about japan or whether they deserve this fate or not. all i want is for 2d loli waifus to be real.

The population isn't going down. It's already went up too much and now it's just coming back down to normal levels. Constant population growth isn't normal.

rice-cels are being killed off at enormous rates

Cope. Whites would just dominate the 2d market too. From what I see in the wild, BBC is quickly monopolizing the college age white girl market, displacing young white men to search elsewhere.

we’re like the 4th Germans being pushed into Rome by the Huns. Ricecels think we’re invaders, but we’re just running from the real threat :feelstrash:
High IQ. As a ricecel, I propose teaming up against our common enemy.

All it proves is that White are fakecells who voluntarily turn down women who would jump on their cock.
Bruh give me any japanese girl and ill be happy for life sadly they only want chadlite or at least high tier normies

It's been over for japan since the end of WW2. Women always flock to the conquering tribe.

I love it when normies start seeing data supporting one of the pills, in this case racepil, heightpil, facepil, testosteronepil, and then will just come up with some bluepilled garbage a few days later so they don't have to accept reality

Damn this is so fucking Brutal man noodlewhores are killing their country
The only asian nation that temporarily staved off this kind of racial replacement was Vietnam and they literally had to resort to genocide. Thousands of swamp noodles had to be rounded up and executed for sleeping with the enemy to stop that shit. Unfortunately Vietnam failed to educate future foids on what happened to their race traitor progenators so the process restarted.

The only asian nation that temporarily staved off this kind of racial replacement was Vietnam and they literally had to resort to genocide. Thousands of swamp noodles had to be rounded up and executed for sleeping with the enemy to stop that shit. Unfortunately Vietnam failed to educate future foids on what happened to their race traitor progenators so the process restarted.
genocide works every time :feelsokman:

Don't forget North Korea. You have to literally wall women in to stop them from leaving for superior men jfl.

I mean they literally have a forest dedicated to roping (Suicide forest). Not only that, but near the end of WW2 they killed themselves just to take down fleets of the U.S navy, even when most of them never got laid. But the Japanese army did have sex slaves from Korea. Japan has always been based.

Based ricecels are too busy with 2D girls to care about these whores tbh

Arent u that disabled polishcel?
I am not polish. You must be mistaking me for @needsolution. He is Polish and is also disabled like me, though his case is less severe than mine.

i may be confusing u with needsolution again but have you posted them in a thread. I have seen people post leg pics before
Yes, you're right, I posted leg pic.

I love it when normies start seeing data supporting one of the pills, in this case racepil, heightpil, facepil, testosteronepil, and then will just come up with some bluepilled garbage a few days later so they don't have to accept reality
Im curious to see the defence for this

Can't be any of the shit countries producing the human equivalent of cancer, nah has to be one actually pushing the boundaries of innovation.