Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The Japanese are going extinct as more and more Jap noodles are leaving Japan for white cock

Step sister is Japanese. She has only ever dated white guys lol

Japan isn't that bad or it would collapse. Most japanese are probably not incels, the hikkiomori are extreme examples

All it proves is that White are fakecells who voluntarily turn down women who would jump on their cock.

just move to asian bro

you :
2pi1lk.jpg

I am white but I would not go for a Japanese gf for fellow japancel bros. I hate thotism enablers myself and I wouldnt become one even if it would benefit me.

Reminder: All women are niggers. Woman is the nigger of the world. They must be exploited, repressed, and enslaved to bring out their sweetest juices. There is no other way. If you let them fly freely, they will destroy everything.

What the fuck is that 2nd video? Thanks for the free cancer

View attachment 202009

Japan will be saved if 2D girls were real.
The same will be happening to the US very soon. The Jews keep pushing for race mixing, and so many of the zoomer generation's females are anti White male. White's will no longer exist in the next few hundred years

The same will be happening to the US very soon. The Jews keep pushing for race mixing, and so many of the zoomer generation's females are anti White male. White's will no longer exist in the next few hundred years
Just use surrogates. Women are only needed for eggs.

Just use surrogates. Women are only needed for eggs.
just let your girlfriend be impregnated with Chad's baby br000
even they don't have sex, i still don't want any other man (or part of him) inside my gf or wife

just let your girlfriend be impregnated with Chad's baby br000
even they don't have sex, i still don't want any other man (or part of him) inside my gf or wife
Women are just walking incubators brocel. Take some eggs, pay $35k to some Russian broad to grow them, and raise them yourself. Maybe throw a sexbot in there. No need for biofoids.

Women are just walking incubators brocel. Take some eggs, pay $35k to some Russian broad to grow them, and raise them yourself. Maybe throw a sexbot in there. No need for biofoids.
I don't want children though. Not in this world.
I'd rather die than raise a child to live in this "society"
And their definitely is a need for biofoids. It's just that they can't be taken off their leash

I don't want children though. Not in this world.
I'd rather die than raise a child to live in this "society"
You can't complain about racial genocide and then not use every available tool to prevent that. The future belongs to those who show up.

You can't complain about racial genocide and then not use every available tool to prevent that. The future belongs to those who show up.
If i had a kid, there's a strong chance they'd go on to race mix, and even if THEY didn't, their future children would.
Plus the world only gets worse.
I agree with you, but it's still ultimately pointless

Weebcels on suicide watch

If i had a kid, there's a strong chance they'd go on to race mix
This is defeatist thinking. The jews have already won in your mind. You should still try, because what else is there to do?

Japan is a complete different story. Have you seen their culture and government? It's not a surprise they are dying out.

This is defeatist thinking. The jews have already won in your mind. You should still try, because what else is there to do?
I have shit genes, and the only woman willing to fuck me would most likely ALSO have shit genes.
I get what you're saying, but it's really only worth it if you're Chad, and breed with a Stacy

I have shit genes, and the only woman willing to fuck me would most likely ALSO have shit genes.
I get what you're saying, but it's really only worth it if you're Chad, and breed with a Stacy
Just buy a Stacy egg like me and then do embryonic genetic prescreening.

Just buy a Stacy egg like me and then do embryonic genetic prescreening.
I'd rather just get girlfriend and live with her in the wilderness while society rots away

Japan should have not bombed pearl harbour

yes
it's a dream
but it's a good one

One of the greatest dilemmas many incels face is their desire for love and to be romantically desired, while also acknowledging that the "romantic" interests of foids is only thinly veiled sexual attraction.

Japan isn't that bad or it would collapse. Most japanese are probably not incels, the hikkiomori are extreme examples
Japan doesn't collapse because they have a huge war chest that they invest like crazy, and financially are still the dominant superpower in Asia, they just don't shout about it like chinacels, this means they are basically the ones building SEA, which means they keep making money.
Then the second factor is Japan is fucked cos no one has sex or kids and the greycela don't die, which means they run up huge debts to keep the greycela alive as there's no new otaku kids to pay for them, but all that debt is held internally so Abecel and Kurodacel think it's a worry for another time because based Trump isn't going to get mad at him for it, so just thinks he can get away with deflating away all that debt, and normally he could, and japcels won't notice him doing it, except the whole world is fucked now and when the world is fucked they all want to buy Yen, which means he can't deflate away his debts, each time he tries the rest of the world buy his weakened yen's as if they were coated in chocolate