Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR The .is ethnicity list summary thread.

It’s funny how there is no breakdown for blacks when niggers are the most genetically diverse. All non-Africans are descendants from like 20 people who walked out of Africa 70 000 years ago
I didn't know that, I might have to do my research

Incelcal is the next hip progressive project to be

It’s funny how there is no breakdown for blacks when niggers are the most genetically diverse. All non-Africans are descendants from like 20 people who walked out of Africa 70 000 years ago
For niggers it's like picking drive-by or robbery. No offense, but it's hard to differ between African 'cultures' when most of them are living in mud huts, machetemaxxing each other, and burning people alive.

It's like bloods and crips. No one cares enough to point out differences between two because they're equally bad gangs.

Joking aside, the most meaningful difference between niggers in east Africa are skinner while those from west are more stocky.

Can't wait for the Whitecel lists to drop; I think doing it by sub-group(Nord, Med, Slav, etc) would make most sense.

I am a 100% white, but I suspect most other whites here are a mutt among all the sub-groups like me.

Truthpilled11

I mean for the black category, you could add indigenous africans and africa americs idk, just a idea
Tbh a lot of indigenous Africans here live in the West anyways so it was going to be an uneven split anyways. :feelscomfy:

worldwide baby

Count me as "other Whites."

I mean it doesn't really show what race you are. Could be white, could be curry, could be sand. :feelscomfy:
No curry has skin on his torso as pale white as mine. Sand nigger? Maybe, but it is a big maybe

Very nice indeed. Ehem, @The Enforcer do your work

No curry has skin on his torso as pale white as mine.
Plenty do bro. You likely only know literal Dalit curries like Apu from the Simpsons kek. :feelskek:

howd you get this info?

Very diversepilled. Let's see how future studies will factor in this diversity :feelsjuice:

This is basically me summing up the results of those ethnicity lists I posted and some insights into it.

Note that even if these aren't super precise numbers, they'll still give you an overall look at the makeup of the forum

---

Non-Whites:

Total Non-Whites: ~235

Mutts: ~29

-Hapas: ~10

-Mulattos: ~7

-Other Mutt: ~17

Rices: ~34

-Chinese: 7

-SEAcels: 6

-Other/Ambigious: 21

Blacks: ~33

Sandniggers: ~39

-Nafris: ~9

-Iranians/Armenians: ~6

-Turks: ~7

-Arabs: ~17

Curries: ~50

-Curries with Muslim ancestry (all-Indo Aryan): ~12

-Non-Muslim Indo-Aryans: ~26

-Dravidians: ~12

Spics: ~36

-Mexicans: ~10

-Brazilians: ~7

-Other: ~19

Jews: ~13

------------------------

Whites:

Total Whites: ~225

Might not add up completely because Euros can be of a certain ethnicity and live in another country, so it'll be a bit fuzzy

Euros: ~123

Slavs: ~40

Britfags: ~24

Germans: ~16

Meds: ~12

Nordics: ~10

Other Europeans: ~21

NAcels: ~102

Amerimutts: ~69

Canadians: ~10

Aussies/Kiwis: ~5

Brazilian Whites: ~9

Aussies: ~9

Other Whites: ~6

----

Percentage-wise, what you end up having is:

Whites- ~49%

Non-Whites: ~51%

-Curries- ~11%

-Sandniggers: ~8%

-Spics: ~8%

-Rices: ~8%

-Blacks: ~7%

-Mutts: ~6%

-Jews: ~3%

Unfortunately the most oppressed minorities here are not kikes, but abos and gypsies. We have 1 of each here. :lul: @Nigerlozi @Mecoja

---------

Comparison:

It's actually pretty interesting to compare the general demographics of incels with real life (((diverse))) and (((multicultural) centres of the world to see the difference. For example, some ethnic makeup of the literal Indian colony of London:

White: 53.8%

Black: 13.5%

South Asian: 10.8%

Chinese: 1.7% (assuming overall rice percentage is around 3%)

Arab: 1.6% (assuming total sandnigger percentage is around 2%)

White and Asian: 1.4% (assuming total hapa percentage is is lower than that but not by too much, probably around 0.9%. Interesting when you consider the fact that around 2% of the forum is hapa)

Mulatto: 2.4%

Das rite, an incel forum is more diverse and contains a higher percentage of ethnics then the city quite literally known for the amount of niggers and shitskins taking it over. :feelskek:

Not even going to mention the amount of white liberal woketard faggot Ivy League universities (that create endless research papers on le angry straight white incels) that aren't even fucking close to this forum's level of diversity, you can search those demographics up easily.

Anyways that was basically the point of making these lists, curiosity and boredom. Maybe some of you can analyze this information and come up with something better out of it. :feelscomfy:
impressive

I think when u make an account on .is u should be able to select a race and then the mods and all them can pit out a race statistic. I think that would be interesting

Hey dont call us sandniggers

I don't doubt that Central and West Africans have Archaic hominoid DNA numbering in the double digits % wise given the fact that all their countries are 70 IQ violent shitholes that score at the very bottom of every metric of human development like education, infrastructure, and prosperity :blackpill:

But throwing East Africans under the same umbrella because they happen to be Sub-Saharan too sounds like an over-simplification. Somalis and Ethiopians have Neanderthal DNA from interbreeding & back-migration events like any other Non-African group, and very negligible amounts of this archaic semi-chimp DNA the article mentions, if any.

A breakdown for us would look like: 98% homosapien, 1% Neanderthal, 1% archaic hominids.

It doesn't mean that we're any less subhuman than them but it's still important to know the differences for the sake of consistency & clarity,

Last edited:
I don't doubt that Central and West Africans have Archaic hominoid DNA numbering in the double digits % wise given the fact that all their countries are 70 IQ violent shitholes that score at the very bottom of every metric of human development like education, infrastructure, and prosperity :blackpill:

But throwing East Africans under the same umbrella because they happen to be Sub-Saharan too sounds like an over-simplification. Somalis and Ethiopians have Neanderthal DNA from interbreeding & back-migration events like any other Non-African group, and very negligible amounts of this archaic semi-chimp DNA the article mentions, if any.

A breakdown for us would look like: 98% homosapien, 1% Neanderthal, 1% archaic hominids.

It doesn't mean that we're any less subhuman than them but it's still important to know the differences for the sake of consistency & clarity,
West Africans mog with muscles though

West Africans mog with muscles though
They're usually of a stockier and shorter build while we're lanky slendermans.

The mountains and plateaus of Ethiopia and Somalia likely acted as geographical natural barriers to prevent us from interbreeding with those different archaic groups.

Last edited:
Seems about the same as it was 5 years ago.

What's the height breakdown of the sub?

The great replacement has already happened on .is, non-whites are the majority, whites are the minority. Btw, I don't hate whites, I love every incel on here regardless of race/ethnicity.
what ethnicity are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

• sadboyyy
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back