Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Complete list of .is Jews!

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
Thanks to @ElTruecel for his help too

Previous lists:

Complete list of (active) .is kikes!

Makes it much easier to find brocels to tag and show off the (((diversity))) of .is

No real way to sort them

@Firefly: (Israeli atheist)

@faded: (Kike)

@MarquisDeSade: (Half-Jewish by ancestry, hates kikes though)

@Copexodius Maximus: (Ashkenazi, irreligious)

@Zhou Chang-Xing: (Black kike)

@kikecel: (Sandnigger Jew)

@oldcel75: (Kike)

@THE TRUE DIGLET: (Jewish by blood)

@OutcompetedByRoomba: (Jewish by ancestry)

@Stupid Clown: (Jewish ancestry)

@Nikalas: (Quarter Jew, non religious)

@Caesercel: (Jewish convert from India, currently living in the Hamas saferooms of Gaza)

@General Alek: (Trace Jewish blood)

Total: About 12 Jewcels! Brutal!

Last edited:
What am I i want to be tagged n feel important

I am actually celtic but to me its as bad as being a jew + I have jewish nose

Now do whitecels :feelsjuice:

I wonder what their thoughts on Israel are

Do a slavcel thread

@Adolf Hitler your complete and honest thoughts on this

Srs? He's a kike? :feelskek:
We going by one-drop rule? Between like 10-20%. One side of my family got to tour more than one concentration camp before they were open to regular visitors.

"Ashkenazi, irreligious" prob fits best, I got some German, Ashkenazi and Amerindian in me, but I would need to pay for some gene analysis to really know the exact %'s

Last edited:
@
General Alek
@General Alek: (Trace Jewish blood)
jfl who could have guessed :feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek:
@DarkStarDown

We going by one-drop rule? Between like 10-20%. One side of my family got to tour more than one concentration camp before they were open to regular visitors.
Yesbro. We are going off of the Fuhrer's standards. :feelscomfy:

Yesbro. We are going off of the Fuhrer's standards. :feelscomfy:
Ah, I always feel so uncomfortable wearing attention-grabbing fashion accessories.
PropLeaflet

I'm not even fully Jewish. My dad is Italian.

Change mine from irreligious to orthodox, cause that’s what you would think if you saw me and I’m still technically part of the community.

We need to create a new sub-forum here called the Concentration Camp where we can confine the jews. A trusted non-jew should be appointed commandant to ensure proper supervision of the inmates there and to prevent them from engaging in conspiratorial plotting and scheming against the rest of us.

Do a slavcel thread
ironically many slavcels are partly jewish, they just don't know or deny it. I know my slav side of the family is heavily mixed with jew dna without actually being jewish in faith. Not surprising considering every 5th person in eastern europe was a jew at some point.

Do you retards realize jews are responsible for your inceldom?

Wtf are u doing on this forum. Kikes can’t be incel how did u not benefit from the corporate nepotism kikes have
It doesn’t work for getting a woman to like you due to blackpill

We need to create a new sub-forum here called the Concentration Camp where we can confine the jews. A trusted non-jew should be appointed commandant to ensure proper supervision of the inmates there and to prevent them from engaging in conspiratorial plotting and scheming against the rest of us.

ironically many slavcels are partly jewish, they just don't know or deny it. I know my slav side of the family is heavily mixed with jew dna without actually being jewish in faith. Not surprising considering every 5th person in eastern europe was a jew at some point.
I wonder how many slavic skinhead nationalists are part jewish and don't know it lol.

The true honkler is jewish?

theres alot of "what what?" on this thread. almost every single one on these list im surprised they're jewish

@Adolf Hitler your complete and honest thoughts on this
All users who are fully Jewish by blood and or believe in the Jewish religion should be banned. Also does @Zhou Chang-Xing actually believe in Judaism?

All users who are fully Jewish by blood and or believe in the Jewish religion should be banned. Also does @Zhou Chang-Xing actually believe in Judaism?
I don't know if he's meming or not tbh. He sure does like defending Judaism though. :feelskek:

Slavs are the most mixed european species for sure