Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The indomitable human spirit - expectation vs reality

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
Expectation:

Nothing will stop me from achieving the life I want. I will get good grades in school, land a high-paying job, get a wife and make children, regularly exercise, eat healthy, etc.

Reality:

Everyday I'm trying not to kill myself.

yup you just figured out the greatest mystery of life .
"your boat will always go the way of the winds and not your ways" some sandniggers

"The world is your oyster" - some foid teacher back in college.

24D35F78 A0F9 44DD 823D 86DF75083B48

The only reason I haven't killed myself yet is because I don't want my parents to be sad + o don't wanna burn in hell

Expectation:

Nothing will stop me from achieving the life I want. I will get good grades in school, land a high-paying job, get a wife and make children, regularly exercise, eat healthy, etc.

Reality:

Everyday I'm trying not to kill myself.
WOW you just perfectly described my life man! Until I was 26, I was running in accordance with the "expectation" part, and then reality it. I tried so hard to overcome my limitations with hard work that I destroyed my health altogether. The idea of limitlessness taught by redpillers basically ruined me.

o don't wanna burn in hell
JFL. Your consciousness will evaporate within a minute or two of your physical death. There will be no sensation of any afterlife.

My life is a try-not-to-kill-myself challenge

"The world is your oyster" - some foid teacher back in college.
They why can't I get some clam mang, the world is our oyster but your are not entitled to love or acceptance JFL:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: