Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The idea of ((Romance)) is a disease

• Thread starter Gott _mit _uns94
  • Start date
Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major
The idea of Romance is what brought upon us the degenracy that we live in today, this idea that humans can partner up based on "Feelings".

All of us were fed this lie since we were young, by our parents, by society in the forms of school, movies in tv (90s disney cartoon were espcially brutal), diffrent books like shakspeers Romeo and Julia. Only when I started to read history books and hear stories from my great parents then I understood the lie that our society feeds us about romance, and how romance paved the way for the degenrat dating colture.

This idea is what led to dating, tow0men having rights, to the sexual revolution, to feminism, to hookup colture and the hell we live in today.

Also modren courting is a disgusting animelistic ritual, where u feed a w0men and speak with her like some sort of animel that is dancing around a female in the wild, again showing that we aren't ((Progressing)) as the ((Left)) wants us to believe, but regrassing to a primel state of exsistence.

fun fact, kneeling down and giving w0men a ring to ask a w0men hand in marriage, wasn't a thing in human history, in fact it was introduced by the j00ish debeers daimond company lololol. Also an animalistic ritual in my opinion.

Prior to romance, all people knew that marriage was a contrect, and most people were arrange marriged when they were young and they grew up with each other developing feelings that is deep then any ((Romantinc)) feelings. Man chose w0men husbends, and it prompted man to be better, since being better was actually reworded unlike today where man can be a degenrate criminal, a bum but because he has good looking face w0men will flock to him. But a proffesor, a doctor or a mason(Not a fr33 m@s0n don't be mistaken) who is a master of his craft, will get nothing and even if he gets married the w0men will cuck him and later divorce r@p3 him, while society calls him a creep or a toxic male. All because he isn't 6'ft tall and his face is not good looking enough.

All of it is because of the romantic movemant, look at asian, arabic and african and to lesser extent EE countries where this idea isn't fully sunk in. Man treat w0men for what they are, baby makers and nothing more. If the women is loyal and a good person, she is rewerded for it by the man and society, if not then she is shunned for the slut she is. arrange marriages are excpeted and women are married young (In rural areas), by the times her female brain fully develops she has 3 kids on her hands, and her brain can only think about how take care of them, insted of thinking about CHAD.

Before the romantic movemant, man even conqered and had slave or war bountry wives( In skyrim). So even if u weren't good enough, you could always go to the army go loot max to either get yourself a war bride. Before romance man didn't have feelings, beside the need to reproduce, create a femily and have kids.

Before romance man treated women proporly, and knew what womens place in society.

F*CK romance, F*ck feelings

The only romance I had was while playing Skyrim

Romanticism was in part a reaction to the Industrial Revolution and the rationalization of nature.
Did humans take a wrong turn with the Industrial Revolution?

The idea of Romance is what brought upon us the degenracy that we live in today, this idea that humans can partner up based on "Feelings".

All of us were fed this lie since we were young, by our parents, by society in the forms of school, movies in tv (90s disney cartoon were espcially brutal), diffrent books like shakspeers Romeo and Julia. Only when I started to read history books and hear stories from my great parents then I understood the lie that our society feeds us about romance, and how romance paved the way for the degenrat dating colture.

This idea is what led to dating, tow0men having rights, to the sexual revolution, to feminism, to hookup colture and the hell we live in today.

Also modren courting is a disgusting animelistic ritual, where u feed a w0men and speak with her like some sort of animel that is dancing around a female in the wild, again showing that we aren't ((Progressing)) as the ((Left)) wants us to believe, but regrassing to a primel state of exsistence.

fun fact, kneeling down and giving w0men a ring to ask a w0men hand in marriage, wasn't a thing in human history, in fact it was introduced by the j00ish debeers daimond company lololol. Also an animalistic ritual in my opinion.

Prior to romance, all people knew that marriage was a contrect, and most people were arrange marriged when they were young and they grew up with each other developing feelings that is deep then any ((Romantinc)) feelings. Man chose w0men husbends, and it prompted man to be better, since being better was actually reworded unlike today where man can be a degenrate criminal, a bum but because he has good looking face w0men will flock to him. But a proffesor, a doctor or a mason(Not a fr33 m@s0n don't be mistaken) who is a master of his craft, will get nothing and even if he gets married the w0men will cuck him and later divorce r@p3 him, while society calls him a creep or a toxic male. All because he isn't 6'ft tall and his face is not good looking enough.

All of it is because of the romantic movemant, look at asian, arabic and african and to lesser extent EE countries where this idea isn't fully sunk in. Man treat w0men for what they are, baby makers and nothing more. If the women is loyal and a good person, she is rewerded for it by the man and society, if not then she is shunned for the slut she is. arrange marriages are excpeted and women are married young (In rural areas), by the times her female brain fully develops she has 3 kids on her hands, and her brain can only think about how take care of them, insted of thinking about CHAD.

Before the romantic movemant, man even conqered and had slave or war bountry wives( In skyrim). So even if u weren't good enough, you could always go to the army go loot max to either get yourself a war bride. Before romance man didn't have feelings, beside the need to reproduce, create a femily and have kids.

Before romance man treated women proporly, and knew what womens place in society.

F*CK romance, F*ck feelings
its not, its just we are born or made to fail

Romanticism is basically men projecting their own feelings onto women, who are not able to reciprocate them.

It is responsabile for a lot of shit indeed but I don't think it's the number 1 cause of all modern shit. The idea of "equality" was and is way more pernicious.

The only romance I had was while playing Skyrim
You just wrote yesterday that you mog Jeremy Meeks, The fuck you on about???

Romance and love are particular to the West.

Relationships are seen as part of a social contract by other societies. You are expected to engage in a long-term relationship and have children.

The bogus idea of love is what leads a woman to conclude that her partner was not good enough because "love came to an end" or "he was not the right man", whereas you would not have such an option in societies that expect you to turn the relationship into a functional one despite what your feelings told you.

Of course love and romance sweeten the relationship, but they should not be the focus of it. Otherwise, women are going to convince themselves that they have to settle only for men that are "the right for them", which means no one, since their interests are fickle.

In short, the idea of romance and love can be very detrimental to relationships as it convinces people that the right partners are the ones who we fall in love with and that we should not settle for less.

Romance is cuckism

True. Throughout history in lots of countries, marriges are mainly for clan/tribal relations

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back