Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The hypocrisy of society's panic over abortion laws when they tell us "sex is nothing important".

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
This is why people protesting the banning of abortion HAS ANGERED ME SO MUCH. This HYPOCRISY. EVERYONE READ THIS ENTIRE THING I DO NOT CARE HOW LAZY YOU ARE!

It's blatant hypocrisy. If you can't get an abortion, take birth control pills, it's 99% effective, yet these same fuckers say birth control can't work 100% of the time but it does 99% of the time if you use it correctly. Besides these same fuckers think sleeping around with 100 people is safe as long as you consistently use condoms because if used correctly, it works 98% of the time, even though some STDs can come from skin-to-skin contact and condoms won't deter those STDs.

Just use birth control or get a vasectomy (unless you're poor ofc). Or move to another state. Or just don't have sex. But when you bring up that LAST argument, these same PATHETIC HUMANS say:
But WE NEED TO HAVE SEX!!!!11 Sexuality is a big part of who we are and we need to assert our sexuality and its not fair we can't have sexual pleasure because we can't have sex if we wanna avoid pregnancy but will worry about becoming pregnant if we do have sex!!!!11 :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
But hey wait a minute? I thought you fucking humans said sex is nothing important and that there's more to life than sex. I THOUGHT YOU GODDAMN FUCKERS SAID THAT WE SHOULD FOCUS ON OTHER THINGS IN LIFE TO FIND HAPPINESS. I THOUGHT YOU SAID THAT YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITICAL HUMANS!!!

And i remember some dumb fucker on twitter to an incel: "but bruh, the fact that we don't to choose if we have a baby or not if we do have sex shows our rights are being taken away by not getting to choose giving birth or not and we can't have sex because of that right taken away but you guys aren't having any rights taken"

but here's the issue with that argument: I THOUGHT YOU SUPPORT ABORTION RIGHTS SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU THINK WOMEN SHOULD GET TO CHOOSE OR NOT. IF THAT'S ALL IT COMES DOWN TO, YOUR SEX LIFE SHOULD BE THE LEAST OF YOUR PROBLEMS IF SEX IS NOTHING IMPORTANT IN LIFE BECAUSE THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS WHETHER YOU CAN CHOOSE TO HAVE AN ABORTION OR NOT REGARDLESS OF YOUR SEX LIFE. You can still have sex by birth control used correctly or a dude getting a vasectomy or just moving into another state (it doesn't have to be crossing state lines, just airplane to a state far away too). Thus, your sex life isn't being denied that much. But not getting a good sex life should be the least of your issues if it's only about whether you can choose to get abortions or not. It's not like the "my body my choice" was really just a convenient way to justify getting to have a choice to abort or not rather than being about bodies being controlled in any other aspect of life.

And remember this twitter dumbass was moving the goalposts not only because abortion rights were only about right to choose, but also because people said they needed sexual pleasure and to have sex because their sexuality is a "healthy part of their life" and they need "sexual satisfaction", they did NOT at all say: "the fact that we don't to choose if we have a baby or not if we do have sex shows our rights are being taken away by not getting to choose giving birth or not and we can't have sex because of that right taken away but you guys aren't having any rights taken" when explaining why they need a good sex life to maintain.

If abortion rights is simply about the right to choose, YOUR SATISFACTORY SEX LIFE SHOULD NOT BE RELEVANT AND SHOULD BE THE LEAST OF YOUR ISSUES. You do NOT just tell us sex is nothing important in life when we NEVER fucking had it meanwhile you're bitching about worrying about pregnancy while actually having sex which deters pleasure or not being able to have sex despite having it many times in your life because you fear pregnancy.

YOU ARE HYPOCRITES. AND THIS DOES NOT JUST AFFECT WOMEN BUT ALSO MEN BECAUSE MEN have to pay child support, might worry about possibly becoming a dad, might need to provide for them, etc. Men are affected too and could be worried about possibly impregnating her. The reason why people only act only women will be affected is because society views fathers as secondary parents, total benevolent sexism toward women on pro-choicers' part. But apparently an infertile woman or a post-menopausal woman who never has been a mom or a celibate woman can have an opinion but not a man who accidentally impregnated a woman. :feelsclown:

If women don't orgasm as much as men, feminists call this inequality and started campaigns and articles about making women orgasm more. but men being more likely to be virgins later in life or suffer involuntary celibacy is ignored. If humans cannot fuck or cannot fuck without worrying about pregnancy at least, this is a tragedy. If a person complains about a bad sex life, we start campaigns, news articles, ads, etc. helping them with erectile dysfunction, men who cannot last long enough, women who cannot orgasm, couples who are sexless or lack sexual compatibility, etc.

but when involuntary celibates complain about never having sex or even a RELATIONSHIP for that matter, society tells us these things are nothing important in life, yet they want birth control free so people don't have to worry about getting pregnant while having sex and can thus enjoy sex or so people don't have to feel they must abstain from sex, and people want birth control free even if abortion was legal and even free, because even if you get an abortion, unwanted pregnancies suck and they wanna be able to enjoy sex because sex is so important now when it suits their narrative or is convenient for their narrative.

but when we complain about our inexperience of NEVER EXPERIENCING IT IN OUR LIFETIME, society doesn't empathize or care and trviailizes our problems. FUCKIN HYPOCRISY. they only empathize with fucker's (i.e.: sexhavers or sexually active people) sex life problems because they can relate to a FUCKER but NOT a virgin. At least these fuckers probably have had good sex at plenty of points in their lifetime. Listening to them complain is like a starving AFrican child hear a rich American kid complain their big mac has no pickles, or a homeless person hearing some billionaire complain about losing pennies.

CLOWN WORLD MAN CLOWN WORLD

And i remember some dumb fucker on twitter to an incel: "but bruh, the fact that we don't to choose if we have a baby or not if we do have sex shows our rights are being taken away by not getting to choose giving birth or not and we can't have sex because of that right taken away but you guys aren't having any rights taken"
I had my right to a happy life taken away from me the moment I was conceived.

but when involuntary celibates complain about never having sex or even a RELATIONSHIP for that matter, society tells us these things are nothing important in life, yet they want birth control free so people don't have to worry about getting pregnant while having sex and can thus enjoy sex or so people don't have to feel they must abstain from sex, and people want birth control free even if abortion was legal and even free, because even if you get an abortion, unwanted pregnancies suck and they wanna be able to enjoy sex because sex is so important now when it suits their narrative or is convenient for their narrative.
The reason for that is they know you will involuntarily celibate for your life. They know that it's OVER for most men nowadays and it's society's fault. They only thing they can do is damage control and try to pasify us so that they won't experience the effects of our revenge.
but when we complain about our inexperience of NEVER EXPERIENCING IT IN OUR LIFETIME, society doesn't empathize or care and trviailizes our problems. FUCKIN HYPOCRISY. they only empathize with fucker's (i.e.: sexhavers or sexually active people) sex life problems because they can relate to a FUCKER but NOT a virgin. At least these fuckers probably have had good sex at plenty of points in their lifetime. Listening to them complain is like a starving AFrican child hear a rich American kid complain their big mac has no pickles, or a homeless person hearing some billionaire complain about losing pennies.

CLOWN WORLD MAN CLOWN WORLD
:dafuckfeels::yes:

Sex haver: “I haven’t had sex in 3 months, I feel so frustrated and lonely”
Other sex havers:”Omg I feel so bad for you, how have you managed????? Don’t worry you’ll find your 174th sexual partner soon. Have you met my friend Chad?”

Based incel: “I’ve never felt the touch of a woman”
Sex havers: “STFU INCEL YOURE NOT ENTITLED TO SEX, ITS OVERRATED ANYWAYS. GET A HOBBY AND CLEAN YOUR ROOM” :foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::feelsbaton:

HAS ANGERED ME
Rightfully so.

abstain from sex
Yeah, if they're so worried about an unwanted pregnancy let them simply do that. 100% success rate if they use this method. Totally free too!

If sex was not as important as they are claiming it is not, then, women would not use it as leverage. It must have some value to it in order for it to be weaponized by with holding it. Lest it would also be an empty threat to sexhavers, like it is to us already.

but when we complain about our inexperience of NEVER EXPERIENCING IT IN OUR LIFETIME, society doesn't empathize or care and trviailizes our problems.
While at the same time expecting us to tolerate degeneracy (lgbtq, trannies), discrimination (lookism, ableism, heightism, etc.), and constant male subversion under the euphemism of a so called equality when these people are already above us in current social terms as well as in the sense of "they reproduce/have sex and we rot" (at least). Also the tax argument and the dynamics involved in it for low value men.

Other sex havers:”Omg I feel so bad for you, how have you managed????? Don’t worry you’ll find your 174th sexual partner soon. Have you met my friend Chad?”

Sex havers: “STFU INCEL YOURE NOT ENTITLED TO SEX, ITS OVERRATED ANYWAYS. GET A HOBBY AND CLEAN YOUR ROOM” :foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::feelsbaton:

@MarquisDeSade

Often enough and I've seen many cases of this over the years foids will intentionally get themselves pregnant by Chad even to the point of drilling holes in condoms during sexual intercourse against his wishes forcing Chad to either marry them, pay child support, or just become a ball chain around Chad's ankle getting knocked up. The reason cum dumpsters like abortion is when they're out slutting around with various men they have no intentions of ever spending the rest of their lives with, simple as. Slutting around with abortion being optional is basically the female way of treading the waters seeing what is the best kind of man they can get risk free because we live in a society where men are burdened with all the risks while bitches slut around like they own the whole entire place.:feelsjuice:

Last edited:
> you're not entitled to sex, inkwell. Moreover sex is overrated. You don't need sex to survive. Yadda yadda...
>(minor inconvenience in normies ability to have unprotected sex consequence-free)
> REEEEE Normie screeching

> you're not entitled to sex, inkwell. Moreover sex is overrated. You don't need sex to survive. Yadda yadda...
>(minor inconvenience in normies ability to have unprotected sex consequence-free)
Never underestimate the general hypocrisy of female entitlement and the simp army that defends it. :feelsEhh:

"Whatever you want mi-lady!" :feelskek:

Last edited:
These same people also say they won’t date a virgin because they want good sex and don’t want the patience to teach someone

This needs more replies

I think birth control should be banned as well. If a foid isn't prepared to have a baby it shouldn't be having sex.

I think birth control should be banned as well. If a foid isn't prepared to have a baby it shouldn't be having sex.
Based. Birth control, like abortion, [UWSL]encourages promiscuity.[/UWSL]

They won’t understand ADIDAS (All Day I Dream About Sex). They think it is normal to have sex. In my country sex use to be seen as something pure where two souls merge into each other but now everyone above 14/15 years have sex they are becoming so called westernised. At my college hooking up was normal it is a different case that I never had a chance. This is the reason why STD cases are rising. People here have sex on their birthday’s as birthday gifts gross. And Valentine’s Day is just another opportunity to have sex. One of my classmate have impregnated a single foid twice and both of the times it was an abortion. Now she got into an arranged marriage with some other guy I feel bad for that guy. These foids garbages one 15 years old teen fuckhole was pregnant and was thrown out of her house later she was found dead near a lake and the guy because of whom this circumstances happened never got arrested. Because she was one who gave him a chance it was her fault. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: in any case foids are hypocrites.
I think abortion should be legal only in these cases
1. When the baby is abnormal.
2. There is a chance that the mother would die during the birth.
3. Forced to get pregnant by in laws (it is much common here).
4. Death of father as without him the up bringing of the baby won’t be right.

Last edited:
They won’t understand ADIDAS (All Day I Dream About Sex). They think it is normal to have sex. In my country sex use to be seen as something pure where two souls merge into each other but now everyone above 14/15 years have sex they are becoming so called westernised. At my college hooking up was normal it is a different case that I never had a chance. This is the reason why STD cases are rising. People here have sex on their birthday’s as birthday gifts gross. And Valentine’s Day is just another opportunity to have sex. One of my classmate have impregnated a single foid twice and both of the times it was an abortion. Now she got into an arranged marriage with some other guy I feel bad for that guy. These foids garbages one 15 years old teen fuckhole was pregnant and was thrown out of her house later she was found dead near a lake and the guy because of whom this circumstances happened never got arrested. Because she was one who gave him a chance it was her fault. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: in any case foids are hypocrites.
I just think the people I’m ranting about are hypocrites, plain and simple

"Consent to sex is not consent to pregnancy" :soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Bharat is going to shit

First the killed60 million unborn now they are working on the old and cripples via the zio jab I told them I had enough jabs in the us army in chemical recon no thanks they called me 5 times to get vaxxed 1-800 ignore they ruined my ex ranger ex sniper ex Merc cousins career as a DOD contractor by telling him to get vaxxed
bloods clots now