Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The hoax of "mental illness"

Fuck Normies, i hate normalfags so fucking much. Clowns will destroy men who arent NT and then complain when NT men dont work.
The dude I quoted is correct. Normal fags (male and female normal fags) will trash the hell out of non-NT men and then get at them for not working.

This is also why the ever-increasing standards for acceptability will lead to more diagnosed mentally ill people when in fact it's just the growing amount of people not being able to conform.

These posts are really long but I agree with the points at the beginning.

Mentall illness is created by societal norms.

People ostracized from society are mentally ill per the quacks. How long till they lock away us incels for being “mentally ill” because we haven’t had sex or established normal relationships with people (because we were ostracized)?

Considering study have shown that 20% of men under 35 haven’t had sex, that means the gap is widening. How will they deal with a disgruntled 1/5th (and growing) part of society?

I’m the past they could just send them off to war with the hope they’ll get some action when they get back home. The problem is, we know the truth now (thanks to the internet) and that means they can get rid of us as easily.

Mental illness in women = attention seeking and chadlite takes 1 second longer to DM for a DTF hookup on the weekend

Mental illness in ugly men = true loneliness in this world, being treated as worthless yet also on the same coin, told to love ourselves lol. Usually only seen in ugly manlets and ethniccels. You dont see a tall white normie going to therapy and if he said he was depressed most people would exhibit more sympathy than if me or some other low SMV guy said so.

Anytime I hear the words "mental health" IRL I cringe.

Agreed. Kikes created psychiatry to enslave stupid goys. It's kind of like economics too. Kikes were first kiked by their own rabbis into tithing them for essentially doing no useful work until they realized they could do the same to other goys. It's the same religious framework repackaged.

If you happen to be a kike you have the option of kikemaxxxing and ascending that way. Maybe fuck some kids too woody allen/spielberg/leo frank style.

EDIT: mispelled rabbis as rabies, would rather have rabies.

That is the whole reason shrinks (psychologists) are scammers. They are the same as poets or philosophers, they simply play a non-scientific game where they make conclusions based upon established social norms (which can and in fact do affect scientific methodology itself). If you remove the scientific veil of this profession, you will understand that shrinks can only "help" you realize things about yourself or about the exterior world.
Stirner wrote about it in The Ego and Its Own that people ex. christian philosoper will do his own philosophy BUT never question christian axioms and treat them them as SACRED

First let's read this, at the end are my arguments and analysis:

"Mental illnesses" are simply non-conformity behaviours relating to social norms. These behaviours arise from negative experiences throughout life, i.e. actions resulting in prejudicial outcomes for the agent or subject of other's actions.

The mental "re-living" of these experiences one goes through by remembering in their minds these instances causes in turn these "problems of living" to the receptacle of such life experiences, leading to a loop of non-conformity.

External factors causes these "non-conforming" behaviours, because only in a social setting there can be such a thing as non-conformity. That's why "mental illness" is simply a social construct. If you were living alone in an island, there would be no such thing.

But when living in a social setting, patterns for acceptable and non-acceptable behaviour arises and those who do not fit are treated as to be excluded from the benefits of social living.

For instance, if you are ugly, short, bald, deformed, "shy" ("non-NT"), ethnic, you are not fitting the social pattern of acceptability, therefore you are excluded from the benefits of social living, or your participation in these social settings is lessened and not as beneficial as for those who conform, let's say the job market, dating market, familial relationships, friendships, etc.

This rejection causes these problems in living: you are not able to conform, and knowing the Black Pill, you know most of these factors for acceptance are out of your control, so realizing and re-living these past negative experiences makes a consciousness arise, that you are not able to conform either because the factors are outside of your control or because of missed opportunities (let's say you become too old to enter a carreer, or to have actual functional sex, which should be had by fertile men and women).

That is the whole reason shrinks (psychologists) are scammers. They are the same as poets or philosophers, they simply play a non-scientific game where they make conclusions based upon established social norms (which can and in fact do affect scientific methodology itself). If you remove the scientific veil of this profession, you will understand that shrinks can only "help" you realize things about yourself or about the exterior world.

If you are able to conform again, you are "cured", if you do not succeed (as most incels won't), you will still be considered "mentally ill".

THIS IS WHY ONLY PEOPLE THAT CAN SOMEHOW FIT THE SOCIAL STANDARD OF ACCEPTABILITY CAN BE "CURED" FROM THEIR "MENTAL ILLNESS". A foid, simply by having a wet stinky hole, can always be cured from her "mental illness" in this gynocentric world, because she will always be accepted in some degree. A good-looking man, even if he has past traumas and has abused drugs, can also be "cured" because he can always be able to conform as long as he realize what he has to do in order to conform, and his non-changeable features are already conforming to acceptable standards.

Psychiatrists are also scammers. Jewpills can't "cure" your "mental illness". They can only stimulate or supress your biological and innate immune system in some way, just like any other type of medicine will. They can only control the symptoms of your problems in living, they will deactivate your receptors and turn you into a robot devoid of the ability to face your sadness and trauma from bad experiences rationally, thus dumbing you down to your own suffering.

I myself am thinking of getting a prescription for some of these Jewpills, not because I believe they can "cure" me from my "mental issues", but because I know they can be able to "anesthetize" my mind from re-experiencing these past disappointments with such force and frequency, just like weed did for me (it lost effect over time though and I'm currently unable to get more from a dealer), or alcohol can do for some. It will warp my mind to a parallel world where I can live with myself only and not care about the social structure that denies my conformity in the first place. Why do I want to do this? Because I don't want to and am probably unable to conform.

If I wanted to be "cured", I'd have to go to a psychologist to brainwash me into thinking I can somehow conform by doing "x" or "y", but I know for a fact that's not the case. Everytime I tried to adopt a bluepilled/NPC belief, it gave me some false hope and sense of belonging, a sense that I could try again some other way and finally achieve conformity. But in the long run this will inevitably lead to more sorrow, because by exposing yourself again to these social experiences you will be again rejected and fail to conform if you do not have the features that fit the standard of conformity.

This is why the Redpill can actually be damaging to many many men, like it was to me. You set yourself for bigger disappointments by "working on yourself" and spending time, money and effort trying to reach things you were never able to achieve. The higher the mountain, the bigger the fall. Their copout for this reality? "Don't do it for women/others/status, do it for yourself".

"Mental illness" treatment can "work" for some people (as said, foids and good looking men, for instance) because by "adopting a positive mindset" they can expose themselves again to social settings and get their dopamine hits, validation and positive reinforcement, thus opening ground for them to conform again and live "healthy" and NPC lives.

I've been close to people (male and female) that supposedly suffered from "depression", "schizophrenia", "bipolar disorder" and other "mental illnesses", and I can say that based on my analysis, backed by mountains of proof, that they simply (for some reason or another) were going though bad times and were not achieving what they wanted to achieve, or simply had too high standards in their minds they needed to achieve (either socially enforced standards or standards they set to themselves based on false concepts of reality and what's achievable based on the hand you are delt - genetics, where you're born, in which family you're born, etc). As soon as some external factor gets better and they again have the possibility to conform and live up to social standards, they get "better" from their "illnesses" and can live pleasant and healthy lives as most NPCs do in their own ignorance.

Like every commodity there is, there is a market for it. "Mental illness" is not only a good market for medicine professionals and Jewpill companies, especially because the solutions can cause dependence in individuals consooming these "goods", but it is also a great weapon for the government, elites, etc (i.e. the ruling class, the winners of societal standards), it can be used for control, for them to feel better in comparison to you for not conforming, and most important: to shove all kinds of dangerous ideas that can go against their established order, the order of things that benefits them and exclude you.

You are not mentally ill, I am not mentally ill, we are simply outside of the conformity overton window.
you right dog in everything. Don't listen to those moldy motherfuckers imbeciles, cretines who think you ain't right.

"Mental illnesses" are simply non-conformity behaviours relating to social norms. These behaviours arise from negative experiences throughout life, i.e. actions resulting in prejudicial outcomes for the agent or subject of other's actions.

The mental "re-living" of these experiences one goes through by remembering in their minds these instances causes in turn these "problems of living" to the receptacle of such life experiences, leading to a loop of non-conformity.

External factors causes these "non-conforming" behaviours, because only in a social setting there can be such a thing as non-conformity. That's why "mental illness" is simply a social construct. If you were living alone in an island, there would be no such thing.

But when living in a social setting, patterns for acceptable and non-acceptable behaviour arises and those who do not fit are treated as to be excluded from the benefits of social living.

For instance, if you are ugly, short, bald, deformed, "shy" ("non-NT"), ethnic, you are not fitting the social pattern of acceptability, therefore you are excluded from the benefits of social living, or your participation in these social settings is lessened and not as beneficial as for those who conform, let's say the job market, dating market, familial relationships, friendships, etc.

This rejection causes these problems in living: you are not able to conform, and knowing the Black Pill, you know most of these factors for acceptance are out of your control, so realizing and re-living these past negative experiences makes a consciousness arise, that you are not able to conform either because the factors are outside of your control or because of missed opportunities (let's say you become too old to enter a carreer, or to have actual functional sex, which should be had by fertile men and women).

If you are able to conform again, you are "cured", if you do not succeed (as most incels won't), you will still be considered "mentally ill".

THIS IS WHY ONLY PEOPLE THAT CAN SOMEHOW FIT THE SOCIAL STANDARD OF ACCEPTABILITY CAN BE "CURED" FROM THEIR "MENTAL ILLNESS". A foid, simply by having a wet stinky hole, can always be cured from her "mental illness" in this gynocentric world, because she will always be accepted in some degree. A good-looking man, even if he has past traumas and has abused drugs, can also be "cured" because he can always be able to conform as long as he realize what he has to do in order to conform, and his non-changeable features are already conforming to acceptable standards.

Psychiatrists are also scammers. Jewpills can't "cure" your "mental illness". They can only stimulate or supress your biological and innate immune system in some way, just like any other type of medicine will. They can only control the symptoms of your problems in living, they will deactivate your receptors and turn you into a robot devoid of the ability to face your sadness and trauma from bad experiences rationally, thus dumbing you down to your own suffering.

I myself am thinking of getting a prescription for some of these Jewpills, not because I believe they can "cure" me from my "mental issues", but because I know they can be able to "anesthetize" my mind from re-experiencing these past disappointments with such force and frequency, just like weed did for me (it lost effect over time though and I'm currently unable to get more from a dealer), or alcohol can do for some. It will warp my mind to a parallel world where I can live with myself only and not care about the social structure that denies my conformity in the first place. Why do I want to do this? Because I don't want to and am probably unable to conform.

If I wanted to be "cured", I'd have to go to a psychologist to brainwash me into thinking I can somehow conform by doing "x" or "y", but I know for a fact that's not the case. Everytime I tried to adopt a bluepilled/NPC belief, it gave me some false hope and sense of belonging, a sense that I could try again some other way and finally achieve conformity. But in the long run this will inevitably lead to more sorrow, because by exposing yourself again to these social experiences you will be again rejected and fail to conform if you do not have the features that fit the standard of conformity.

This is why the Redpill can actually be damaging to many many men, like it was to me. You set yourself for bigger disappointments by "working on yourself" and spending time, money and effort trying to reach things you were never able to achieve. The higher the mountain, the bigger the fall. Their copout for this reality? "Don't do it for women/others/status, do it for yourself".

"Mental illness" treatment can "work" for some people (as said, foids and good looking men, for instance) because by "adopting a positive mindset" they can expose themselves again to social settings and get their dopamine hits, validation and positive reinforcement, thus opening ground for them to conform again and live "healthy" and NPC lives.

I've been close to people (male and female) that supposedly suffered from "depression", "schizophrenia", "bipolar disorder" and other "mental illnesses", and I can say that based on my analysis, backed by mountains of proof, that they simply (for some reason or another) were going though bad times and were not achieving what they wanted to achieve, or simply had too high standards in their minds they needed to achieve (either socially enforced standards or standards they set to themselves based on false concepts of reality and what's achievable based on the hand you are delt - genetics, where you're born, in which family you're born, etc). As soon as some external factor gets better and they again have the possibility to conform and live up to social standards, they get "better" from their "illnesses" and can live pleasant and healthy lives as most NPCs do in their own ignorance.

Like every commodity there is, there is a market for it. "Mental illness" is not only a good market for medicine professionals and Jewpill companies, especially because the solutions can cause dependence in individuals consooming these "goods", but it is also a great weapon for the government, elites, etc (i.e. the ruling class, the winners of societal standards), it can be used for control, for them to feel better in comparison to you for not conforming, and most important: to shove all kinds of dangerous ideas that can go against their established order, the order of things that benefits them and exclude you.

You are not mentally ill, I am not mentally ill, we are simply outside of the conformity overton window.
You beautifuly wrote excactly what was on my mind but couldn't form it into words as great as you did

It’s all bullshit. I read two sentences of your post and I know for a fact all you said is bullshit, and there is no time to waste.

Mental illness exists because consciousness is bound by determinism regulating every aspect of the universe, in this case through genetics which can make or fail a person’s mental capacity and output/experiences. Of course there are phenomena affecting mental health by environment but for the most part the real/significant ones lie in genetics.

I’m sure @Atavistic Autist would possibly like to have a word or two about this:feelshehe:, so I’m leaving it to him.
go fuck yourself. Mentall illness my ass

I understand what you're getting at and the comparison Szasz was making, but I don't think your conclusion is entirely correct.
I don't think there's a human need for religion itself. The problem is twofold: hierarchy is a natural tendency in nature (not just humans but also other animals), and humans are also unsatisfied with simply fulfilling their biological functions, unlike other animals.
The tendency towards hierarchization ends up creating politics, culture, and also religion. Religion is just one of those systems of hierarchy.
However, since religion provides a metaphysical background and a "higher end" for humans that isn't simply rooted in earthly living and fulfillment of animalistic/instinctual needs, it is very enticing for humans and has drawn a lot of people over history.
But as we have seen, religion has been replaced with many other forms of idolatry - culture, status, politics, scientism, illuminism (man is god), humanitarianism, etc.
It just means humans make their way towards making up coping mechanisms to distract themselves from their raw animalistic natures (we're no different from other animals on a core level), Ernest Becker, also influenced by Szasz, has interesting insights (although I don't completely agree with him) about the subject in the book "The Denial of Death", which resonates a lot with what I've thought about this over the last years:

While I agree that these systems of illusion were the reason civilization came up and united groups, I think that going away from accepting this reality of our earthly nature is actually a denial of life itself, and the making of these surrogate activities and beliefs is what brought us to completely disbelief and lack of higher purpose in the current zeitgeist on an individual level, because they were never capable of replacing the simple fulfillment of these natural desires/needs we as humans have (survival and reproduction).

That's why I don't think there's a solution to this, much less so on a collective level. In fact, any collective "solution" is actually just means of control and hierarchy in order to build "civilization" while suppressing individual needs. These beliefs systems will simply replace one another until we go back completely to primitive social interactions, however with much more technology and concentration of resources than ever, which means only a few are able to fulfill these natural needs (survival and reproduction).

There's only an individual solution to this, in my view: realizing and accepting our own basic nature (taking the blackpill) and finding ways to satisfy our natural needs without focusing on a "higher purpose" (which despite being a supposedly higher good than fulfilling our natural needs, in practice is just a means to control and deprive less privileged humans from achieving their own individual desires/needs, much like Stirner realized in The Ego and Its Own).

And this is coming from someone who studied religions all his life and was at points in time very religious (even "radically" so). It was just me coping trying to find a greater meaning for life because I wasn't achieving my own basic natural needs.
I see someone read Stirner. Finally someone who isn't imbecile on this site

Nobody is going to bother explaining all this to you. You probably think autism is being shy and schizophrenia is being imaginative. It's pointless talking to you retards.
because you are stupid fuck who actually has nothing to say and act all knowing it all like normies BUT TRUTH TO BE TOLD YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT! DIE

When you're ugly, you have no idea if your mental problems are genetic or developed because you're ugly. Even average looking people can know that whatever mental retardations they have (ADHD for example) are genetic, but as an ugly male, you don't know. Not being able to make eye contact may be the direct result of looking people in the eyes from a very young age (impressionable age) and getting looks of disgust because of your appearance. :blackpill::blackpill:
or people looking at you with hunter eyes and trying to beat your ass repeatedly

I agree with OP, mental 'disorders' for me at least I don't actually have them, its upbringing bs nothing wrong with my brain

Just throwing in my 2c. I come from a broken family, and have a sibling who went to uni for psychiatry, but despite not being incel they still cant function properly at all even after going to years of therapy themselves. And when i say function properly I mean not be a constant anxious nervous wreak that can barely take care of themself and not destroy relationships on a whim. I also have a parent who goes but neither of them seem to get better in a way where they actually take better care of themselves and "handle their business" better. I really got the short end of the stick in all this but they try and tell me to go to therapy. No amount of gasslighting will change the things I couldn't change before, only acceptance and adaptation to the best of my ability.:blackpill:

Very good thread OP.

If you could PM me somehow I would appreciate it.

I learned this the hard way when I was sent to the ward.

Nobody is going to bother explaining all this to you. You probably think autism is being shy and schizophrenia is being imaginative. It's pointless talking to you retards.
This forum has surely gone downhill. It's hard to deal with many excentric (crazy) people on this forum, yet they have the odyssey to label me as a "schizophrenic".

I'm mentally ill

Which soyciety calls being "mentally ill" anyway. If you can't fit in, it's over.

People ostracized from society are mentally ill per the quacks. How long till they lock away us incels for being “mentally ill” because we haven’t had sex or established normal relationships with people (because we were ostracized)?

Considering study have shown that 20% of men under 35 haven’t had sex, that means the gap is widening. How will they deal with a disgruntled 1/5th (and growing) part of society?

I’m the past they could just send them off to war with the hope they’ll get some action when they get back home. The problem is, we know the truth now (thanks to the internet) and that means they can get rid of us as easily.
The salient question is: Where can we be locked up?

Let's face it, mental healthcare has atrophied for the better part of sixty years. The advent of medications was supposed to be a silver bullet that corrected mental ailments and would lead to a more mentally sound population, which never happened. Deinstitutionalisation was written into law in America under the Community Mental Health Act of 1963, and reinforced by Reagan in 1981. 'Deinstitutionalisation' was Care in the Community elsewhere in the Anglosphere, and guess what? many either ended up tormenting their parents at home or homeless on the street.

I doubt they would lock us up, primarily because there just isn't the resources anymore for a repressive network of big white buildings.

Last edited:
Where can we be locked up?
Most of us are neet or high inhib cucks. We are already locked up at home. The state doesn't give a shit, as long as we do nothing illegal.

it's Must Read Content that if you are ethnic you are automatically incel

im nit mentally ill foids are just horse

anyone had read the "Mental Illness and Civilization" By Foucault here?

The salient question is: Where can we be locked up?

Let's face it, mental healthcare has atrophied for the better part of sixty years. The advent of medications was supposed to be a silver bullet that corrected mental ailments and would lead to a more mentally sound population, which never happened. Deinstitutionalisation was written into law in America under the Community Mental Health Act of 1963, and reinforced by Reagan in 1981. 'Deinstitutionalisation' was Care in the Community elsewhere in the Anglosphere, and guess what? many either ended up tormenting their parents at home or homeless on the street.

I doubt they would lock us up, primarily because there just isn't the resources anymore for a repressive network of big white buildings.
I would willingly choose to live in a madhouse full of big breasted nurses.

Interesting post basically mental illness is used to label and dismiss normies who are not productive enough by peddling goy pills to numb the pain back to 50 hour work week boyo

Please take note, it has never been proven that schizophrenia, depression or anxiety disorders have genetic or physical origins.
Isn’t it just a reaction to a sick society and mean look at autism you could say that’s not real but brain scans from a normie nigger vs autist would disprove that.

Getting diagnosed is just another way to Jew you

Yes people have to read on this