Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Hapa Experience.

Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★
I'm not a hapa myself but I am curious about what those in our predicament (which I have a feeling is alot of them) go through. If your a hapa talk about your experiences as an incel, how being half asain affects your attempts at dating, and which one of your parents is Asian. Be detailed but obviously don't doxx yourself.

ALL HAPAS MUST GO TO VIETNAM FOR JIHADMAXXING AGAINST CUCKOLD REGIME ( IM VIDEO SPIEL )

@Sneir

My great-great-grandfather from the 19th century was of hungarian descent so I guess I am hapacel

/r/aznmasculinity
/r/hapas

FUCKING FILTHY STINKY SHIT EATING WEAK YELLOW SLANTED EYED FUCKING FILTHY STINKY DAMN SUBHUMANS GOOKS NEED TO BE DIPPED IN SULPHURIC ACID BARRELS (IN VIDEO GAME)
AGREED FUCKING CUCKOLD FILTHY GOOKS MUST GET EXECUTED WITH MAUSER T-GEWEHR PANZERABWEHRGEWEHRE ( IN VIDEO GAME )

HAPAs are fakecels, they’re seen as exotic mixed race in Asia.

I am the biggest truecel hapa in existence, I am treated as a monster by everyone and was a social outcast before I could even talk properly as a kid. I have no belonging, no identity, no future, no life. My mother was filipino and she met my father who was 60yo fat white boomer incel. They got married and I was conceived out of a stroke of insanely bad luck (last pregnancy was a stillborn because old sperm)

I am the biggest truecel hapa in existence, I am treated as a monster by everyone and was a social outcast before I could even talk properly as a kid. I have no belonging, no identity, no future, no life. My mother was filipino and she met my father who was 60yo fat white boomer incel. They got married and I was conceived out of a stroke of insanely bad luck (last pregnancy was a stillborn because old sperm)
How old was your mother when you were born?

FUCKING FILTHY STINKY SHIT EATING WEAK YELLOW SLANTED EYED FUCKING FILTHY STINKY DAMN SUBHUMANS GOOKS NEED TO BE DIPPED IN SULPHURIC ACID BARRELS (IN VIDEO GAME)
Why?

There's no one experience for hapas, considering most probably fall in within the normie and above range and might even be boosted if they manage to pick up some European features like taller stature or lighter hair/eyes; however, I suppose the ones that are so subhuman are that way due to desperate white sub 5s possibly marrying noodlefoids unable to get any other and still wishing to bleach their genes, and most of all get a stable income... :feelsjuice:

I wonder why I've never seen a hapa with blue eyes. :feelshehe:

There's no one experience for hapas, considering most probably fall in within the normie and above range and might even be boosted if they manage to pick up some European features like taller stature or lighter hair/eyes; however, I suppose the ones that are so subhuman are that way due to desperate white sub 5s possibly marrying noodlefoids unable to get any other and still wishing to bleach their genes, and most of all get a stable income... :feelsjuice:

I wonder why I've never seen a hapa with blue eyes. :feelshehe:
I'd agree with the income abd social status but not the looks. At least for men being a hapa is seen as a downgrade in looks for all races except Asian. If your a Hapa guy in the west your only real choice is to date Asian but that hard because most Asian women go for White guys. Hapa women are also fucked but in the opposite way. Most are whores, especially in the west and they are guaranteed to have daddy issues if their father is white.

I'd agree with the income abd social status but not the looks. At least for men being a hapa is seen as a downgrade in looks for all races except Asian. If your a Hapa guy in the west your only real choice is to date Asian but that hard because most Asian women go for White guys. Hapa women are also fucked but in the opposite way. Most are whores, especially in the west and they are guaranteed to have daddy issues if their father is white.
It depends on your specific genetics; getting a Chad father and noodle Stacy would probably ascend you quite a bit above most curries and rices, you probably being a Chang. :feelswhere:

It depends on your specific genetics; getting a Chad father and noodle Stacy would probably ascend you quite a bit above most curries and rices, you probably being a Chang. :feelswhere:
But the thing is most hapa couples are gonna be 5 or sub 5 white guy and normie to to stacy tier Asian girl. Chads might date Asian girl but it's not like it's the only girl he can get. Also even with the mayo chad and noodle stacy genes it's still a toss up on whether the kids gonna look good. He might get the worst of both parents. Thats the problem with race mixing. You don't know what your gonna get.

But the thing is most hapa couples are gonna be 5 or sub 5 white guy and normie to to stacy tier Asian girl. Chads might date Asian girl but it's not like it's the only girl he can get. Also even with the mayo chad and noodle stacy genes it's still a toss up on whether the kids gonna look good. He might get the worst of both parents. Thats the problem with race mixing. You don't know what your gonna get.
You get with that every possible matchup, due to genetic recombination; mogger parents that will produce a hapa have the same likelihood of producing a subhuman as any other mogger parents. :smonk:

You get with that every possible matchup, due to genetic recombination; mogger parents that will produce a hapa have the same likelihood of producing a subhuman as any other mogger parents. :smonk:
You ever heard of regression to the mean? There probably a, admittedly slightly, higher chance the mogger mixed race parents will have an normal to ugly kid simply because chad genes are more rare and regressive.

My noodlewhore mother was often very abusive to me for looking Asian, while on the other hand, she'd praise my older brother for looking "white" in her eyes. She likely hated how much I looked like every ugly gook boy she rejected back in college. My brother was really no better when it came to berating me for my looks, he would call me a disgusting chink or an "ugly Asian" etc etc. I think HAPA and Asian foids in particular have always found me to be disgusting and vile, and I've never gotten along with them because of it. I really do fucking hate them. In school, they'd constantly make fun of me for my ugly Asian looks, as well as for my shitty grades. This has resulted in me developing a strong urge to absolutely beat the shit out of every Asian woman I see out in public :feelshaha:. I have no empathy for them, and see them as nothing more than disgusting abominable whore monsters.

From what I have seen, hapa men do better than asian men in general.

And of course, if he is tall and barely has any noticeable asian features (white passing), he can do good. Think Keanu reeves lookalike.

Hapas whether male or female, all seem to have serious mental issues. Bi-racial people in general but for hapas, its pretty noticeable.

Its actually pretty sad. I'm an old ricecel now and have encountered/heard of many tragic hapas through acquaintances and family. Its tragic. Many sad stories... Of course, no one mentioned that what happened was a result of them being hapa or with anyone even mentioning they were hapa. I found out that they were hapa later.

Its funny that I have encountered some white people who I thought were exceptionally nice to me only to find out that they were hapas.

Also just to add, in the rare cases where a hapa foid has an asian father, that hapa foid is a lot more likely to date asian men. You should see how much nicer these hapa foids are that have asian fathers. If the hapa foid has a noodlewhore mother, she behaves just like any other noodlewhore. Self hating and highly discriminatory against Asian men.

Last edited:
My noodlewhore mother was often very abusive to me for looking Asian, while on the other hand, she'd praise my older brother for looking "white" in her eyes. She likely hated how much I looked like every ugly gook boy she rejected back in college. My brother was really no better when it came to berating me for my looks, he would call me a disgusting chink or an "ugly Asian" etc etc. I think HAPA and Asian foids in particular have always found me to be disgusting and vile, and I've never gotten along with them because of it. I really do fucking hate them. In school, they'd constantly make fun of me for my ugly Asian looks, as well as for my shitty grades. This has resulted in me developing a strong urge to absolutely beat the shit out of every Asian woman I see out in public :feelshaha:. I have no empathy for them, and see them as nothing more than disgusting abominable whore monsters.
What about your father? Was he in the picture?

evil mothER

Mattress Girl is a hapa w a jewish dad

Sulkowicz-2.jpg

emmacover-1508865381.jpg

42498319621_e0abdbb88d_b.jpg

Finland hasnt had hapas for long so I often see hapa ouples racematched