Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR THE GENOCIDE IN GAZA IS DRIVING ME CRAZY.

There is literally nothing you can do about it, if you're living in a Western country. Literally nothing. This is by design. You've been cucked, your balls are in a vise, and you have zero power.

Protest and write a strongly worded letter to your elected representative? Don't make me laugh.

Donate money? It gets flagged as "terrorist funds" and gets seized OR the charity you donated to absorbs most of it as administrative expenses or itself has ties with Israel (fucking KEK). The starving children with no clothes and water would be lucky to see a penny out of every dollar you give be converted to food, water, and clothing.

Speak out against Israel? Get marked and profiled as an anti-Semite, and depending on the laws of your land, you could get jailed and have your life destroyed as a result of some words.

Join the fight against Israel in-person? Congratulations, you're now classified as a literal terrorist and an enemy of the state in your home country. You will be arrested and charged with terrorism, or be interdicted by a CIA/Mossad/MI-6 team on your way to join a Hamas or Hezbollah unit and get thrown in Guantanamo or some other black site to be a test subject for interrogation techniques.

There is literally nothing you can do about it, if you're living in a Western country. Literally nothing. This is by design. You've been cucked, your balls are in a vise, and you have zero power.

Protest and write a strongly worded letter to your elected representative? Don't make me laugh.

Donate money? It gets flagged as "terrorist funds" and gets seized OR the charity you donated to absorbs most of it as administrative expenses or itself has ties with Israel (fucking KEK). The starving children with no clothes and water would be lucky to see a penny out of every dollar you give be converted to food, water, and clothing.

Speak out against Israel? Get marked and profiled as an anti-Semite, and depending on the laws of your land, you could get jailed and have your life destroyed as a result of some words.

Join the fight against Israel in-person? Congratulations, you're now classified as a literal terrorist and an enemy of the state in your home country. You will be arrested and charged with terrorism, or be interdicted by a CIA/Mossad/MI-6 team on your way to join a Hamas or Hezbollah unit and get thrown in Guantanamo or some other black site to be a test subject for interrogation techniques.
True, the onlt actual solution is to demographically replace the majority of the population with people who will support palestine. Hence why we need to breed muslim descendants. That's my main goal in getting married tbh

How about Russia just confiscate the elephants foot from Chernobyl and airdrop it on Israel so the world can just shut the fuck up already and let me goon to hentai in peace.

Same my brother. i wish they will live in peace one day

gazans are being bombarded day and night as they are being starved to death. All their homes destroyed. Literally every family has someone who is murdered by the jews. The kids and what they must be going through. The videos of the starved kids. The pictures of the obliterated houses. It just never leaves my mind. I can't have a meal without thinking about how their kids are starving as I eat. It's driving me crazy

I would get depressed the past times too but those times the bombing was just for a few weeks or a couple months or so, but this time it's literal genocide. And all of this is backed by western monkeys too. Everytime on Twitter there's only news of gazans dying, not of Jews dying, so it's suifuel for me. There's barely been good news for the past nine months. It's all driving me crazy mang.
As-salamu alaykum
I stand against the genocide of Palistinian at the hands of the Jewish People

Last edited:
Well too bad, at this point, i don't even know if the "history" is even true about Palestine

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back