Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR THE GENOCIDE IN GAZA IS DRIVING ME CRAZY.

India and Israel are both low SMV states so we have to watch each others back, seethe more little sandy

India and Israel are both low SMV states so we have to watch each others back, seethe more little sandy
IMG 20240910 170356

gazans are being bombarded day and night as they are being starved to death. All their homes destroyed. Literally every family has someone who is murdered by the jews. The kids and what they must be going through. The videos of the starved kids. The pictures of the obliterated houses. It just never leaves my mind. I can't have a meal without thinking about how their kids are starving as I eat. It's driving me crazy

I would get depressed the past times too but those times the bombing was just for a few weeks or a couple months or so, but this time it's literal genocide. And all of this is backed by western monkeys too. Everytime on Twitter there's only news of gazans dying, not of Jews dying, so it's suifuel for me. There's barely been good news for the past nine months. It's all driving me crazy mang.
meh, arabs aint no angels either

It’s ok san niggers are expendable like slavs. You can kill millions of them and then therw will just be more to replace them

Are kurds identify as indo european?
the nationalists are claiming that we are indo european. and our language is actually is. but meh why does it matter? kurds are not as wannabe european as the turks are in general.

the nationalists are claiming that we are indo european. and our language is actually is. but meh why does it matter? kurds are not as wannabe european as the turks are in general.
OP thinks your tribe identify as arabs JFL

If europeans stopped supporting kikes, JEws would be wiped off the face of the earth within a week. But because eurocucks view kikes as their fellow white people, they continue to support them
If Europeans knew how elite j00s see them, their opinion would change.

Real shit tbh. I've lost any shred of sympathy for europeans/westerners, I am so happy amerimutts are being overrun by mexican cartels and nigger cannabils. I hope France and Sweden and Germany continue to be culturally enriched and their lives turned to shit. Levantines, Iraqis, and Afghans never did anything to Europeans, yet we're the ones constantly being killed by them. White genocide is the only way Arabs will ever know peace, that's why I support it at this point. Either that, or Europeans converting to Islam.
No, just erase USA and Israel from the map and everything's fine.

If europeans stopped supporting kikes, JEws would be wiped off the face of the earth within a week. But because eurocucks view kikes as their fellow white people, they continue to support them
We europeans don't support this, pedo-politicians in the EU commision do.

If Europeans knew how elite j00s see them, their opinion would change.
No it wouldn't, the average eurocuck loves to worship their ruler, just look at Elizabeth's funeral. You had bongs in their 60s dying and killing themselves by camping in the cold weather just to be present for her funeral parade JFL

No, just erase USA and Israel from the map and everything's fine.
US is the most important factor, true but it's also true thay Britain and France support them. Spain and Italy I think is pro palestinr though

youre a communist???

LMAO go back to reddit bro
Not exactly a communist, but i would do stuff i cant say because @LeFrenchCel banned me from saying to you and all your libertarian moral nihilists egoist sadistic scumbags brothers.

Faggots and feminists made supporting gazans a jewish psyop to make being anti-genocide seem uncool
Exactly.

They use fags and blue haired feminists to make real causes sound stupid because nobody takes these people seriously.

It's so obvious what they're doing it's ridiculous.

Exactly.

They use fags and blue haired feminists to make real causes sound stupid because nobody takes these people seriously.

It's so obvious what they're doing it's ridiculous.
I didn't see that post from @SlayerSlayer, but he put it nicely, the Jews have used blue haired feminists to make supporting gaza look uncool, and it also gives cucksersvatives an excuse not to support gaza, because " DA LIBREALZ SUPPORT PALESTINIANS :soy: "

I didn't see that post from @SlayerSlayer, but he put it nicely, the Jews have used blue haired feminists to make supporting gaza look uncool, and it also gives cucksersvatives an excuse not to support gaza, because " DA LIBREALZ SUPPORT PALESTINIANS :soy: "
they used the same dirty trick with occupy wall street.

You cannot have a legitimate protest with blue haired feminists every fucking time they get invalidate concerns in jewish favor

they used the same dirty trick with occupy wall street.

You cannot have a legitimate protest with blue haired feminists every fucking time they get invalidate concerns in jewish favor
True

US is the most important factor, true but it's also true thay Britain and France support them. Spain and Italy I think is pro palestinr though
Germany was not given any other choice. About France and England I agree with you, they're cucked as hell.

You're making fun of yourself. Different language doesn't mean different genetics.
good, we have different genetics too, even genetic tests like 23 and me give up a different genetic for the kurds. oh we are also not getting bombed by the jews :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I've never seen a capitalist in this kind protests sorry bro, it's mostly communists and liberals and foids
View attachment 1260747View attachment 1260748View attachment 1260749
Not the case in Germany, where I'm from. Center-right, economically liberal people have joined in pro-Palestine protests, also because Germany is supporting Israel, politically, militarily and financially, without any valid reasons, it seems unconditionally and 'no questions asked'. I'm not left-wing, but Israel is murdering innocent civilians, and that's wrong, and a fact. It's not wrong to be 'pro-palestine'.

good, we have different genetics too, even genetic tests like 23 and me give up a different genetic for the kurds. oh we are also not getting bombed by the jews :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Kurds cluster with Iranian so there is no way they would want to identify as Arabs

Last edited:
It’s ok san niggers are expendable like slavs. You can kill millions of them and then therw will just be more to replace them
If you aren't anglo or nordic your entirely expendable that includes sand niggers and slav(e)s

Is there any military more cucked that Lebanon, the first race to get raped by Jews kek

Don't take it personally
They've murdered millions of Europeans (through Bolshevism and war) too

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back