Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR THE GENOCIDE IN GAZA IS DRIVING ME CRAZY.

You feeling down and defeated is what the west and jews want dont succumb stay strong for them. Fuck THE USA, JEWS, AND ALL THE LYING CUNTS ON ISLAM

"Muuh... But we suffered the holocaust!"

Ok faggot
Did you get your share of lebanon cock today or are you gonna go to your cousins placce for that later tonight?
IMG 20240910 152845

Saar give bobs and vegene

Let the j00s and Arabs duke it out. America and Russia need to stop intervening in the war and let the middle east and the j00s fight it out. But of course America and the (West) will do everything to protect ((Isr#al)).

I really wonder what will happen if the US didn't support Isr@el, Maybe Iran and hezbullah would have finished it off???

really wonder what will happen if the US didn't support Isr@el, Maybe Iran and hezbullah would have finished it off???
Yes. Hezbollah and Iran would have got involved a long time ago

gazans are being bombarded day and night as they are being starved to death. All their homes destroyed. Literally every family has someone who is murdered by the jews.
Too bad nigga cope and seethe israel is taking brutal revenge of the terrorist attack

literally most of normies are pro palestine
normies and blue hair faggot communists and sands
literally if these people weren't in support of palestine, I would've supported palestinr

normies and blue hair faggot communists and sands
literally if these people weren't in support of palestine, I would've supported palestinr
Communists? most of them are liberals and if communist they dont even know anything about comunism

Yo bro ur cousin called hop into daddys car and take yo ass to Abduls place asap he wants to fuck your bootyhole and dont forget to wear your "I love Lebanese dick" tshirt he told me to tell you to wear that shit
IMG 20240910 170356
Saar why you exposed me saaaaaaaaar

gazans are being bombarded day and night as they are being starved to death. All their homes destroyed. Literally every family has someone who is murdered by the jews. The kids and what they must be going through. The videos of the starved kids. The pictures of the obliterated houses. It just never leaves my mind. I can't have a meal without thinking about how their kids are starving as I eat. It's driving me crazy

I would get depressed the past times too but those times the bombing was just for a few weeks or a couple months or so, but this time it's literal genocide. And all of this is backed by western monkeys too. Everytime on Twitter there's only news of gazans dying, not of Jews dying, so it's suifuel for me. There's barely been good news for the past nine months. It's all driving me crazy mang.
based israel, getting rid of the muzzies one day at a time i’ll always support them

Genocidal monkey
keep crying palinigger, israel is the one place in the middle east that hasn’t been arabized (surrounded by saudi, syria, lebanon, jordan etc) and they retained their autonomy as a jewish state. fuck islam i’m glad israel has turned the sword on them

keep crying palinigger, israel is the one place in the middle east that hasn’t been arabized (surrounded by saudi, syria, lebanon, jordan etc) and they retained their autonomy as a jewish state. fuck islam i’m glad israel has turned the sword on them
well technically they were arabized too, its just that they won wars and reclaimed that land back

gazans are being bombarded day and night as they are being starved to death. All their homes destroyed. Literally every family has someone who is murdered by the jews. The kids and what they must be going through. The videos of the starved kids. The pictures of the obliterated houses. It just never leaves my mind. I can't have a meal without thinking about how their kids are starving as I eat. It's driving me crazy

I would get depressed the past times too but those times the bombing was just for a few weeks or a couple months or so, but this time it's literal genocide. And all of this is backed by western monkeys too. Everytime on Twitter there's only news of gazans dying, not of Jews dying, so it's suifuel for me. There's barely been good news for the past nine months. It's all driving me crazy mang.
Its the white peoples plan bro. Theyre trying to get rid of minorities

yeah but it’s the one area in MENA that rejects islamization and arabization
yes
although the Muslim world ain't a huge fan of Palestinians either if you objectively see their stance and policies on Israel

yes
although the Muslim world ain't a huge fan of Palestinians either if you objectively see their stance and policies on Israel
kinda cope, at least from an islamic standpoint, this thing triggered worldwide palestinian support from muslims everywhere in secular and non secular countries

I couldnt care less about some sandniggers getting bombed by kikes or vice versa.

Wipe them off the fucking map. Shitskin lives don't matter, kill all arabs

Yall who think mhslims should be killed are retarded. The only evil race are white people at the moment

turns out all the stereotypes about jews were true

Arabs are useless, they do nothing and 1,4 billion muslims doing nothing, muslims are useless , a big joke

@BasedAdam @Dreamerofgreateness

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:. Go Fuck yourself cucksersvative. You don't have to be against everything libreals stand for.

Especially, when kids are being murdered. I hope America is overrun by Hispanics, you amerimutt monkeys deserve it for bombing and destablizing our countries.
Real shit tbh. I've lost any shred of sympathy for europeans/westerners, I am so happy amerimutts are being overrun by mexican cartels and nigger cannabils. I hope France and Sweden and Germany continue to be culturally enriched and their lives turned to shit. Levantines, Iraqis, and Afghans never did anything to Europeans, yet we're the ones constantly being killed by them. White genocide is the only way Arabs will ever know peace, that's why I support it at this point. Either that, or Europeans converting to Islam.

I'm somewhat used to it now too. I think I should stop following the news, it's so deppresing. I wish iran did something at least, everyday all I see on Twitter is kikes killing Gazans. Wish there was another October 7th.
Israel is attacking Lebanon too, haven't some Lebs died recently via bombings? You live in lebanon, right?

I don't mean Europeans. I have sympathy for Europeans, but I have no sympathy for American whites. They deserve to get replaced 100%
France and Britain and especially Germany all support their kike gods as well.

Let the j00s and Arabs duke it out. America and Russia need to stop intervening in the war and let the middle east and the j00s fight it out. But of course America and the (West) will do everything to protect ((Isr#al)).

I really wonder what will happen if the US didn't support Isr@el, Maybe Iran and hezbullah would have finished it off???
If europeans stopped supporting kikes, JEws would be wiped off the face of the earth within a week. But because eurocucks view kikes as their fellow white people, they continue to support them

Israel is attacking Lebanon too, haven't some Lebs died recently via bombings? You live in lebanon, right?
Yeah, three firefighters died. That's been going on for the last 10 months now, Hezbollah fires a bunch of rockets at Northern Israel.and Israel strikes southern Lebanon back. One good thing is that kikes who used to live in northern israel have been evacuated, due to these strikes by Hezbollah.

Israel wants to wage war on Hezbollah, so these displaced kikes can go back to the north. And yeah, I live in Jounieh Which is close to Beirut.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back