Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The final debunk of Koomsarj ascension

Like literally there are no exepctions idk why people still hang on to cherrypicks when i was bluepilled i thought id be a one in million special scenario where after being an outcast all my life at 16 suddenly a foid would appear out of nowhere took me in and gave me love :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Like literally there are no exepctions idk why people still hang on to cherrypicks when i was bluepilled i thought id be a one in million special scenario where after being an outcast all my life at 16 suddenly a foid would appear out of nowhere took me in and gave me love :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
The only real exceptions are some traumatized foids who fetishize being fucked by ugly guys due to having been molested by some creepy uncle in the past

But:
1. Foids like that are extremely rare

2. Why would anyone want to date such a mentally unstable woman? What kind of relationship would that be?

3. They’re probably looking for a specific type of ugly guy that most of us don’t fit

U gotta be extremely low iq to believe an incel pulled a high smv top tier Asian celeb foid like that

Last edited:
The only real exceptions are some traumatized foids who fetishize being fucked by ugly guys due to having been molested by some creepy uncle in the past

But:
1. Foids like that are extremely rare

2. Why would anyone want to date such a mentally unstable woman? What kind of relationship would that be?

3. They’re probably looking for a specific type of ugly guy that most of us don’t fit
Life is pain and nothing else im 20 its my peak i should have came in a foids face last night yet i came home dead from wageslaving

Life is pain and nothing else im 20 its my peak i should have came in a foids face last night yet i came home dead from wageslaving
What's your job Bro?

I’m 20 as well

Sucks to be losing our youth to inkwelldom :feelsbadman:

Is that tolerable as a sub-5? I recall some people saying it was hell for them
Its aight because im friendly and most people are its more of a nt type thing and its a small place

They MAC ID banned me but I’ll see what I can do
Lets siege the apple hq maybe our currycels there can help infiltrate the frontlines

Lets siege the apple hq maybe our currycels there can help infiltrate the frontlines
Need to go to Meta HQ instead, cause Cuckerberg runs Instagram

Do people think it’s any more or less likely to have really happened after the whole fat link saga recently?

Last edited:
Do people think it’s any more or less likely to have really happened after the whole saga recently?
The Fat Link thing you mean? Afaik that foid didn’t fuck him or offer to, she just offered nudes

Do people think it’s any more or less likely to have really happened after the whole saga recently?
Fat Link spent so much time ego-tripping about nudes that he might not have even received

I 100% believe a .IS jannie would make up ascension just for the attention + ego-tripping

The Fat Link thing you mean? Afaik that foid didn’t fuck him or offer to, she just offered nudes
Yes that thing, whoops. Updated the post to be more specific.

Do you think there could’ve been more to it? Or that sending nudes might’ve been a precursor to meeting up?
Fat Link spent so much time ego-tripping about nudes that he might not have even received

I 100% believe a .IS jannie would make up ascension just for the attention + ego-tripping
True. Although I really do wonder if he received the nudes especially with how quickly it was “resolved.” Still not ascension though I guess

At the end of the day I think for me I see this as an “I WANT TO BELIEVE” situation, because of these people discordmaxxed out of inceldom then maybe I can too. Or, maybe I’m just do subhuman that it’s not even a possibility for me :feelsbadman: .

Do you think there could’ve been more to it? Or that sending nudes might’ve been a precursor to meeting up?
From what I’ve seen I have no reason to necessarily think that. I knew a currycel from curryland who managed to pull nudes from an obese German e-girl on Instagram. A lot of extremely online girls for some reason just have no problem sharing explicit pics around

Yes that thing, whoops. Updated the post to be more specific.

Nah, from the sound of it he was just playing court jester and giving the foid the attention + validation she wanted

That said, there probably was more to it, probably not ascension though

We probably only know the tip of the iceberg when it comes to jannies' simp ways
True. Although I really do wonder if he received the nudes especially with how quickly it was “resolved.” Still not ascension though I guess

At the end of the day I think for me I see this as an “I WANT TO BELIEVE” situation, because of these people discordmaxxed out of inceldom then maybe I can too. Or, maybe I’m just do subhuman that it’s not even a possibility for me :feelsbadman: .
FWIW, this video shows how to use disboard to find groomer Discords:

Do with that information what you will

Nissa is so ugly wtf i wouldnt piss on her ugly disgusting face
you're overcompensating or ridiculously standardscel

I think while many of you embrace getting rejected by stacies, you dread getting rejected by mid-women so you pre-eject them by exagerrating your repulsion to them

I think while many of you embrace getting rejected by stacies, you dread getting rejected by mid-women so you pre-eject them by exagerrating your repulsion to them
Shes not mid she has incel tier face

If that’s her in her pfp that’s not mid dude, that’s legit sub-5

Obv still out of my league though, that’s a foid that probably wouldn’t even spit in my direction

Koom’s “girlfriend” has finally been revealed. According to It’s Not Over, this is her, and multiple people have seen a video of them together.
Sauce? This sounds highly unlikely tbh.

You mean to tell me you like that ugly bug faced bitch
I dislike and like different aspects about her, she has a wonderful instinctive familiarity with varied poetry and knows some funny TV, but I trigger her a lot as a lolicon which brings out a snappy side. Even when snappy she's always seemed civil and hasn't done shit like nuke my account or interfere w/ my love life, so she ranks above a lot of people.

You sure are focusing a lot on facial looks for a forum where we complain that women do that. I'm aware it's a tit-for-tat-to-inspire-understanding for some of us to be so crass but I worry it devolves into actual hypocrisy for many here.

I dislike and like different aspects about her, she has a wonderful instinctive familiarity with varied poetry and knows some funny TV, but I trigger her a lot as a lolicon which brings out a snappy side. Even when snappy she's always seemed civil and hasn't done shit like nuke my account or interfere w/ my love life, so she ranks above a lot of people.

You sure are focusing a lot on facial looks for a forum where we complain that women do that. I'm aware it's a tit-for-tat-to-inspire-understanding for some of us to be so crass but I worry it devolves into actual hypocrisy for many here.
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

sometimes I think most of you are misogynist homosexuals LARPing as heterosexuals, my neotenic lookist standards are more extreme than the average guy's and even I'm not this ridiculous

The guy agecucks hard and then gets a onitis for a teen 14 years younger than him? Come on, why is it so hard to just admit young women are attractive? Damn you people :feelsUgh:

The guy agecucks hard and then gets a onitis for a teen 14 years younger than him? Come on, why is it so hard to just admit young women are attractive? Damn you people :feelsUgh:
Did you read the thread? He didn't get anything

Did you read the thread? He didn't get anything
I read that part, but you mean, he didn't even try? He doesn't even know her or what? It's all 100% a lie or he was just rejected?

do you want to know charles GIF by TV Land

I read that part, but you mean, he didn't even try? He doesn't even know her or what? It's all 100% a lie or he was just rejected?
Beyond a shadow of a doubt this hapa cosplay chick is not his girlfriend, and probably doesn't even know who he is.

I can't say 100% whether his ascension happened or not though. For all I know he could have ascended with some bowling ball with legs in his age range and then decided to troll the forum for his final hurrah

Beyond a shadow of a doubt this hapa cosplay chick is not his girlfriend, and probably doesn't even know who he is.

I can't say 100% whether his ascension happened or not though. For all I know he could have ascended with some bowling ball with legs in his age range and then decided to troll the forum for his final hurrah
Ah, now I understood. Thanks.

I, for one, must say, I'm just happy he and PPEcel aren't mods anymore. I hope Fat Link doesn't make people with certain questionable proclivities (cough cough agecucked male feminist whiteknights) into mods anymore.

Ah, now I understood. Thanks.

I, for one, must say, I'm just happy he and PPEcel aren't mods anymore. I hope Fat Link doesn't make people with certain questionable proclivities (cough cough agecucked male feminist whiteknights) into mods anymore.
You're in luck there cause I don't think Fat Link even has such power anymore

You're in luck there cause I don't think Fat Link even has such power anymore
So Master is the one calling the shots now? That'd explain a lot tbh.