Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The final debunk of Koomsarj ascension

Did anyone else see the video

good thread @Chudpreet, hopefully he will kill himself now

idk the discord usernames compared to their .is accounts but the origins of her instagram are 100% verifiably trolling from the incel discord that was openly talked about
View attachment 826137
View attachment 826138
“ofc it’s not her
we are just stirring shit up”
I've seen that Kermit the frog avi user here. His name is escaping me right now, but I know others know who I'm talking about.

Whatever the case may be, the point of this post was to debunk It’s Not Over’s post cause a bunch of people were taking it seriously
I mean this isn't really a "final debunk" then. Though I still don't believe Komesarj ascended with a 19 yo HTB hapa. :ping:

I mean this isn't really a "final debunk" then. Though I still don't believe Komesarj ascended with a 19 yo HTB hapa. :ping:
Called the thread “final debunk” cause I was hoping this would be the last time this shit was brought up on this forum.

Thought people were already over this shit after the whole media fiasco and whatnot, but It’s Not Over decided to make a whole nother thread and try to make people believe that cosplay chick was dating Koomer

Did anyone else see the video
Whether anyone has or has not is irrelevant. This thread provides sufficient proof that It’s Not Over’s claims were utter nonsense

Over for modcels

idk the discord usernames compared to their .is accounts but the origins of her instagram are 100% verifiably trolling from the incel discord that was openly talked about
View attachment 826137
View attachment 826138
“ofc it’s not her
we are just stirring shit up”
It fits with his alt in his discord pretending to be his GF

He said his GF was a hapa and a 10/10 or 9/10.

"Minmin"
"M3m3min"/"Min_cosplay"

It fits with his alt in his discord pretending to be his GF

View attachment 826175

He said his GF was a hapa and a 10/10 or 9/10.

"Minmin"
"M3m3min"/"Min_cosplay"
JFL, seems like these users’ guess was right:
There is a slight probability that he met her at the geek convention and developed unhealthy obsession. But i never encountered a girl without friends or any males orbiting them.
Possibly. Maybe he watched "My dress up darling" and went crazy

@Caesercel thots?
My thots? Well, initially when I saw this notif and opened it so see what its about, my immediate reaction was to shut it down and log off the site once again. Infact I wasn't planning to log in, but I came back from a long journey and wanted to relax a bit. Because I just find it harder and harder to give a fuck anymore. Maybe its maturity catching up at the ripe old age of 29.

So yeah, my tolerance for retarded monkey screeching is almost at an end. By sheer curiousity I skimmed through the OP and my initial fear of all this being a big waste of time was proven right.

Over for komesarj

JFL, seems like these users’ guess was right:
Tbh, the only thing that can really, definitely settle this is if the userbase gets to see a video of them together and the way they are interacting, whether he’s just following some random cosplayer around or if she’s genuinely affectionate with him, etc. I remember @The Enforcer being the one mod who claimed to have seen a video of them when even the other mods weren’t sure what to believe, and I’ll admit to that claim of his being what convinced me to believe the story, but I don’t think he’d release that video, so, we’re ultimately just left guessing what’s more likely.

Tbh, the only thing that can really, definitely settle this is if the userbase gets to see a video of them together and the way they are interacting, whether he’s just following some random cosplayer around or if she’s genuinely affectionate with him, etc. I remember @The Enforcer being the one mod who claimed to have seen a video of them when even the other mods weren’t sure what to believe, and I’ll admit to that claim of his being what convinced me to believe the story, but I don’t think he’d release that video, so, we’re ultimately just left guessing what’s more likely.
We used to talk somewhat often. And I'd known him for a long time tbh. Since he was in a wheelchair unable to do shit. And no, I wont release things given to me in confidence. Ever. People can speculate all they want I guess though. It really doesn't matter either way.

He wanted to become a sort of Incel-God. And may of you guys helped him to become one. Good job.

We used to talk somewhat often. And I'd known him for a long time tbh. Since he was in a wheelchair unable to do shit. And no, I wont release things given to me in confidence. Ever. People can speculate all they want I guess though. It really doesn't matter either way.
The sad thing is, they care so much it makes him like a martyr. Whether they believe him or not is irrelevant. These are the idiots of the forum, they usually add nothing of value to the forum.

The sad thing is, they care so much it makes him like a martyr. Whether they believe him or not is irrelevant. These are the idiots of the forum, they usually add nothing of value to the forum.
Still dont know why people are so obsessed with the topic. It was ages ago. He's not here now, they're completely unaffected by it.

Still dont know why people are so obsessed with the topic. It was ages ago. He's not here now, they're completely unaffected by it.
Cause it's a treat to blackpill science and we must eradicate all hopes

They are effected by whatever demons they create in their own head. I know what this is like, we've all done it. We are Incels and naturally it happens but they need to learn some restraint. Guy says he acsended and leaves the forum. Good. Nothing else to be said. They get it confused with the IT foids battle and react the same way.

They are effected by whatever demons they create in their own head. I know what this is like, we've all done it. We are Incels and naturally it happens but they need to learn some restraint. Guy says he acsended and leaves the forum. Good. Nothing else to be said. They get it confused with the IT foids battle and react the same way.
I guess jealousy goes too far sometimes. Understandable in some sense I guess but it's old news now

I guess jealousy goes too far sometimes. Understandable in some sense I guess but it's old news now
Both things I said back when this happened still hold true. Komesarj wanted to make himself into a fable long remembered after leaving → some of the users here are low IQ monkeys who will do exactly that by talking about him forever making OPs and accusing anyone telling them to stop worrying about it of being FBI or Jews or cucks → cry about every post they find on other websites relating to Komesarj being (or not being) with some irrelevant hepa gf. →So yeah, all of it went exactly as planned. And finally, some of them will read this and declare that I must be Komesarj himself since I'm defending him (even though I'm not ) or that it's a Gov psy ops. :feelswhat:

Man sets a rat trap, puts piece of cheese inside it, dumbass .is user goes and sees cheese, tries to eat it, gets caught in trap, screams about the pain and agony. Sounds about right.

Last edited:
Both things I said back when this happened still hold true. Komesarj wanted to make himself into a fable long remembered after leaving → some of the users here are low IQ monkeys who will do exactly that by talking about him forever making OPs and accusing anyone telling them to stop worrying about it of being FBI or Jews or cucks → cry about every post they find on other websites relating to Komesarj being (or not being) with some irrelevant hepa gf. →So yeah, all of it went exactly as planned. And finally, some of them will read this and declare that I must be Komesarj himself since I'm defending him (even though I'm not ) or that it's a Gov psy ops. :feelswhat:

Man sets a rat trap, puts piece of cheese inside it, dumbass .is user goes and sees cheese, tries to eat it, gets caught in trap, screams about the pain and agony. Sounds about right.
Conspiracy theorists really do go hard sometimes jfl

He wanted to become a sort of Incel-God. And may of you guys helped him to become one. Good job.
I didn’t help jackshit. This is the only thread I’ve ever made about him and it was in response to another user whom I tagged in the first line of the post deciding to revive this stupid shit

People called out his story because it was outlandish. If you can’t see that from the details he himself provided then idk what to tell you

Tbh it’s ironic as fuck to call me a low IQ monkey when you couldn’t even read the first line and just reacted to the title.

I literally stated:
I do not at all enjoy returning to a tired topic but I’m writing this in response to this thread by @
It's Not Over's Not Over
@It's Not Over https://incels.is/threads/komesarjs-girlfriend.510208/

I didn’t help jackshit. This is the only thread I’ve ever made about him and it was in response to another user whom I tagged in the first line of the post deciding to revive this stupid shit
People called out his story because it was outlandish. If you can’t see that from the details he himself provided then idk what to tell you
Tbh it’s ironic as fuck to call me a low IQ monkey when you couldn’t even read the first line and just reacted to the title.

I literally stated:

Don't take it all so personally. I didn't imply that it was always you or even you doing it before. You need to claim the fuck down. I simply said, this sort of thing happened a lot already (at least some 10-15 OPs by my count maybe more) where users are repeating the same thing over and over, with matching screen shots of what he did or didn't do. No I can't see that from the details he provided, and frankly I don't give two shits what details Komesarj provided. Once a guy says he has acsended and wants to leave, doesn't matter to me much what or how or why, it's goodbye. Some guys here are seething because FOID WORSHIP and Hepa Goddess and Demons in their head etc etc.

Read and learn..

Cc:
@The Enforcer

Real answer: We will never know. And we never will, unless some new evidence is found.

All of you who ever bought this nonsense are genuine retards.

And of course, the blackpill once again reigns supreme. So much for “muh exceptions” :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
his ascension was fake but to say there are no exceptions at all is a basement dweller tier statement

his ascension was fake but to say there are no exceptions at all is a basement dweller tier statement
What ethnic shithole do you live in? In white countries I can promise you there are no exceptions. If you see an attractive girl with an ugly guy it’s always due to either money or status, not “true love”:soy::foidSoy:

What ethnic shithole do you live in? In white countries I can promise you there are no exceptions.
i live in a white country
If you see an attractive girl with an ugly guy it’s always due to either money or status, not “true love”:soy::foidSoy:
it depends on the age of the couple. it's easy to see an ugly underdeveloped underage boy (usually age 12-16) with a gf way better looking than him, but if the man is 25 and ugly then he won't get any attractive woman

it's easy to see an ugly underdeveloped underage boy (usually age 12-16) with a gf way better looking than him
I wouldn’t say it’s “easy to see” but I certainly have seen it before. But it’s still technically a status thing, whenever I saw a guy dating up in middle or high school the guy in question was always “popular”

This is why normies are wrong about college being the easiest time to ascend. The easiest time is high school without a doubt, since statusmaxxing is so much easier to do in school than in the real world (unless you’re non-NT)
but if the man is 25 and ugly then he won't get any attractive woman
I would say 19+ is where it ends. Beyond high school it’s just not possible to date up and very hard to date at all as a sub-5 without some sort of money or real world status

What I'll say applies to everyone: if there is an elaborate drama around someone's ascension, it's safe to assume it's all a fake story to get clout. Why would anyone LARP so deeply and risk getting exposed as an even bigger loser? Just make a thread saying you've ascended and go have all the sex.

Only thing that doesn't make sense is his motive. WHY would he lie? Why would a gigatruecel, respected and accepted member of a community that supports and cares about him (largely) leave, just to pull a retard troll?

"I am going to tell them I actually have a hapa gf just because lol, yeah I will be ostracised by the only community that accepts me but who cares"

What is he doing? Rotting all alone without any internet interaction?

Doesn't make sense.
He most likely lied in hopes that the story would take off in the media and he'd get attention and maybe that e girl who he lied about being his gf would give him attention.

I wouldn’t say it’s “easy to see” but I certainly have seen it before. But it’s still technically a status thing, whenever I saw a guy dating up in middle or high school the guy in question was always “popular”

This is why normies are wrong about college being the easiest time to ascend. The easiest time is high school without a doubt, since statusmaxxing is so much easier to do in school than in the real world (unless you’re non-NT)

I would say 19+ is where it ends. Beyond high school it’s just not possible to date up and very hard to date at all as a sub-5 without some sort of money or real world status
the easiest time by far is the 12-17 age range, 18-20 is not as good but it is still better than being my current age of 23 (24 later this year) i am completely fucked

@PPEcel while I would agree for the most part based on the limited evidence most here have, I don't agree with it universally.

if there is an elaborate drama around someone's ascension, it's safe to assume it's all a fake story to get clout.
Why would anyone LARP so deeply and risk getting exposed as an even bigger loser?
You can't seem to make up your mind.
The 1st line sounds like you're saying it's fake.
The 2nd line sounds like "why would you fake it?"
Did you need to rephrase something?

He most likely lied in hopes that the story would take off in the media and he'd get attention and maybe that e girl who he lied about being his gf would give him attention.
This outsider speculation is so ridiculous JFL

You can't seem to make up your mind.
The 1st line sounds like you're saying it's fake.
The 2nd line sounds like "why would you fake it?"
Did you need to rephrase something?
ahh you are correct, thanks for replying. The corrected line is Why else would anyone LARP so deeply and risk getting exposed as an even bigger loser?

I never believed this story but is this information actually accurate?

"Koom’s “girlfriend” has finally been revealed. According to It’s Not Over, this is her, and multiple people have seen a video of them together."

Has this ever been confirmed by him? And maybe he never claimed that the girl in the video was his gf.
My question too.
His "girlfriend" being a lowkey e-celeb is too stupid even for a troll.

ahh you are correct, thanks for replying. The corrected line is Why else would anyone LARP so deeply and risk getting exposed as an even bigger loser?
The phrasing now makes sense with that added in, thank you.

Now to address that: I understand the assumption, and even staking 'majority odds' on it.

I guess I just don't understand at what point majority-odds becomes overwhelming-majority-odds where one dubs it a 'safe' assumption.

In regards to "why else" - well you ask the question, but did you use your imagination to attempt to answer it?

There's always a 'why else' available for every plausible human behavior if you reach far enough.

Honestly after witnessing Chris-chan and his fans, why do we even bother to ask these questions?
There's always alternate possibilities.

My question too.
His "girlfriend" being a lowkey e-celeb is too stupid even for a troll.
The e-celeb thing is a red herring reach which is an idea I've never seen advanced by the old guard, not sure why everyone's fixating on it.

The phrasing now makes sense with that added in, thank you.

Now to address that: I understand the assumption, and even staking 'majority odds' on it.

I guess I just don't understand at what point majority-odds becomes overwhelming-majority-odds where one dubs it a 'safe' assumption.

In regards to "why else" - well you ask the question, but did you use your imagination to attempt to answer it?

There's always a 'why else' available for every plausible human behavior if you reach far enough.
Well, I think he picked a young e-girl as the target of his lie to get more attention. If the goal was to just lie about ascension it would've been a lot better to just say he went on some Tinder date and did it. His choice wasn't safe.

It actually seems like you guys think it's worse to lie about and ascendLARP than it would to be cockblock a brother and lie to him about it for eight months.

hope he gets hit by a bus

What ethnic shithole do you live in? In white countries I can promise you there are no exceptions. If you see an attractive girl with an ugly guy it’s always due to either money or status, not “true love”:soy::foidSoy:
Smartest curry ive ever seen tbh