Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The final debunk of Koomsarj ascension

portraying this as some cute, innocent young teen being trapped by pedophile incels and groomed into being a sex slave or something:feelskek::feelskek:. Like, I can already imagine people looking at that clip and saying that she's being trafficked or coerced into that or whatever:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelskek::feelskek:.

IBL isn't even the first guy she talked (joked?) about 'grooming' with, would talk about that with me all the time, I thought we had a special degenerate relationship but maybe it was all a ruse to steal my money.

How is this thread not pinned?

This is a perfect example of the blackpill being the absolute truth.

iu

Definitely should be pinned

because doing so would feed more attention to an e-girl who is spiraling badly from the wrong kind of it, it promotes simping donations to fund a drug habit, honestly any threads allowed to be bumped (unlocked) should only be in the bunker

Definitely should be pinned
hell no she would monetize it and get more methed out

because doing so would feed more attention to an e-girl who is spiraling badly from the wrong kind of it, it promotes simping donations to fund a drug habit, honestly any threads allowed to be bumped (unlocked) should only be in the bunker

hell no she would monetize it and get more methed out
Fair point

Komesarj shot himself in the foot with this larp. He could have just said he wanted to leave the forum & focus on other things. Instead he decided to troll the forum with this attention seeking. Now he has no forum to cope :feelskek:

the only part that was a LARP was the idea she was a hapa virgin, was def a real girl, but he exploited a history of abuse which I guess in her mind is sexy or something

How could anyone belive this Stacy lite hapa would even come close to a mtn let alone a trucel

thanks for clarifying
she's gone for sub-mid normies though, it's unhealthy clout-chasing, it's really just depressing to think about