Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The feeling of emasculation

iconoclast

iconoclast

New here
Suddenly understanding why so many normies hypermasculine-maxx -- truck/car/motorcycle-maxxing, obsessive knowledge of pro sports, hunting, other boring "masculine" copes. Because unless you're a muscular, 6' broad-framed Chadlite+, women will not view or treat you as a real man. At best, you would be to her a sexless, non-female friend; a nonhuman if below average-looking. The only thing to stop you from explicitly being seen as effeminate is by having some explicitly masculine hobby or lifestyle, such as blue-collarmaxxing.

I boxing-gym maxx and have come to develop a pretty toned, muscular physique at 5'7 145ish lbs. But the gym is full of young Chad fighters, many of whom I regularly beat in sparring. There are times I will beat up an inexperienced Chad, just to have foids praise HIM for putting up a great fight and being so tough, and never ME for being the actual superior fighter. If you are ugly in combat sports, even if you win, the Chad will still "win" with the amount of attention he gets for even being in a combat sport; forget his actual skillfulness, it is not important. Different type of pain being frame-mogged by 14 year olds.

I am rather low-inhib and like to think of myself as rather witty and charming. I can usually get foids to laugh or engage in conversation, unless there is a upper-tier SMV male nearby. Then their faces kind of go blank, or they don't give me the time of day in the first place. It is like I am no longer there. Any confidence I have melts when a SMV 6+ guy is in my field of vision -- I no longer feel like a man. Without even trying, they are more masculine than I could ever look, and instantly illicit more respect from men, women, children, elders simply because they are Chad/lites.

While many tall SMV 6+s can experiment with fashion and be lanky prettyboys, I cannot, because any non-hyper masculinized clothes will make me look like a low-t faggot. There was a time in my life when I did not realize how overtly masculine I had to act to be acknowledged as a man. Though foids would treat me with more kindness before I masculine-maxxed, it was only because they perceived me as gay-esque, and would vent their Chad troubles to me as if I were not a possible suitor.

No matter how many Chads I beat in boxing, I will never be seen as tougher than a Chad. No matter how masculine my personality and interests are, Chad will be more masculine than me simply for his frame and features. I hate transmaxxers, but now understand gender dysphoria; except I AM a MAN forced to not feel like a man, not a woman who wants to be a man. Sad times.

I just accept that i'm weak and pathetic and not a man. There is comfort in surrender.

You might have a shot with a foid, especially if you thugmaxx.