Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Feeling total emptiness

P

packardD

mentally ill
-
Was sitting in a class, asked teacher to go out to drink some watER. Btw this thread is not even about foids, I don’t give a shit about them at this point, the thing is I have aspergers and have been feeling extremely suicidal lately. My whole life i haven’t had any friends, I have been bullied my entire life for being a loner… having to see so many friend groups have fun together when I am by myself is honestly suifuel. And I know for a fact that even if I tried to make friends I would not be able to because I am just so different from people I don’t even know what to talk about, like for real what do I talk about with normies about weather or fucking basketball or what ? :feelskek:

normtards just talk about the latest netflix shows created by jews i cant imagine having to talk to them every day