Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why don't incels get into boxing?

wgm24

wgm24

This Thing of Ours
Mike Tyson was a manlet that got bullied in his neighborhood. So he went to a boxing ring and became a literal beast of a man. I'm not trying to do some alpha red pill brainwashing but we would all feel better if we learned how to defend ourselves. It would be good for your ego to learn how to beat the shit out of someone

just get punched in the face for no reason theory

Mike Tyson was a manlet that got bullied in his neighborhood. So he went to a boxing ring and became a literal beast of a man. I'm not trying to do some alpha red pill brainwashing but we would all feel better if we learned how to defend ourselves. It would be good for your ego to learn how to beat the shit out of someone
The first rule of fight club is not talking about fight club
fight club GIF

Low inhib trait.

i'm too poor for that tbh

Mike Tyson is 5’10, you can hurt a nigga at that height. And even if you can beat the shit out of someone, your situation doesn’t change. Women aren’t gonna fuck you because you beat up chad, she’ll hate you even more and no one will like you still. You’ll only be feared but not respected.

Mike Tyson is 5’10, you can hurt a nigga at that height. And even if you can beat the shit out of someone, your situation doesn’t change. Women aren’t gonna fuck you because you beat up chad, she’ll hate you even more and no one will like you still.
He wasn't 510 when he was a child lol.
I'm saying it would boost your ego. Not get you girls

Don't do it, it deforms your nose and makes you look uglier than you already are, the most I would do is shadow boxing and use a punching bag.

Mike Tyson is barely a tallfag

Just do MMA so you can truly crush your enemies

Don't do it, it deforms your nose and makes you look uglier than you already are, the most I would do is shadow boxing and use a punching bag.
No it wont, look at Charles Oliveria, Leon Edwards, Sage Northcutt, Usman and many other chad and Tyrone fighters

I looked into it but lessons are expensive.

I wanna punch foids in the cunt. I could be called the CUNTSMASHER!!!

It takes a lot of time and its a good skill to develop. At least you will be able to have hands that can hurt someone. I don't know why many incels don't. I'm guessing it will be muhhh it won't get me a gf, won't make me Chad etc. And while all that is very true, it's better to learn something then stay at home and rot

He is a bit below average height nut surely not a manlet

I did and I was fucking terrible at it

Nigga, I've been boxing for 12 years.

I wanted to try it when i was neet but i never did because i was busy rotting

You'll get better
I quit years ago. My head is so big that I can't defend myself from punches and I also had shit reflexes (likely related)

ive boxed for a few years but theres no boxing gym where i live at the moment :feelsrope: when i get a driving license ill be able to start going again though

you are talking to people too lazy to even get out of their room to take a piss, take a guess

Been thinking to learn boxing for myself

Mike Tyson is 5’10, you can hurt a nigga at that height. And even if you can beat the shit out of someone, your situation doesn’t change. Women aren’t gonna fuck you because you beat up chad, she’ll hate you even more and no one will like you still. You’ll only be feared but not respected.
This. The failo effect will take effect and you'll just go to jail and be labeled "that creep that beat up Chad". You'll be incarcerated longer for being an ugly man. Besides.. . MMA >>> Boxing.

just be this guy theory