Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The beauty of white men is underrated

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/rspod/comments/1c8kc3n/i_saw_a_post_titled_the_beauty_of_non_white_men/

This is a popular sentiment among women. Ask any woman what their type is and they'll very predictably say "Tall dark and handsome" or something along those lines. I have blond hair, blue eyes, an average nose, and snow white skin, all of these traits are not desirable to women, and yet I continue to be gaslit into believing that I'm somehow unjustly held on a pedestal of beauty. I'm seen as a villain stealing the spotlight away from the poor sexy dark guys, while holding all the white women hostage out of a jealous fear. Have you seen these whores' romance novels? Men like me exist only as cucks or villains in them.

Billions of women are doing sex tourism in Italy, but not a single one in Sweden. I've been told I'm ugly for my whiteness, I will not be told again in a wrongfully sanctimonious way.

These brown, black, and asian men are fine, because white men are egalitarian models; we allow our women to be sluts, to fuck non-white men, to marry them. It is a cruel irony that by allowing such egalitarianism, my people are being branded as fetishising rapists, while being cucked by their wives at the same time.

The psyop must end; all people are taught to hate white men, so at least let the white man love himself.

It never began for whitecels :chad:

Since when did anyone do sex tourism for men, besides shes in sweden, the capital of fucking. Absolute garbage race bait

Either low iq nazi, or low iq race baiter

I live in chadistan, trust me, theres no shortage of white stacies fucking white chad. Ive already seen like 100, compared to maybe 3 race mix couples

Just begun for non-whitecels

wtf is RSPOD?

sounds like a based cel anyway

You dumbass naggers need to understand that there is no race.
There's only 6'4, jizzled jaw, hunter eyes and big dick.
Girls will lust over that no matter which race.

Yeah, women from Brazil, India, and Korea as mass importing Italians sperm while Swedish males are rotting. They don’t want subhuman blonde hair, blue eyed, tall nords.

IMG 2777
IMG 2776

Life sucks for incels from all the races. It's over if you're ugly.

This is a popular sentiment among women. Ask any woman what their type is and they'll very predictably say "Tall dark and handsome" or something along those lines. I have blond hair, blue eyes, an average nose, and snow white skin, all of these traits are not desirable to women, and yet I continue to be gaslit into believing that I'm somehow unjustly held on a pedestal of beauty. I'm seen as a villain stealing the spotlight away from the poor sexy dark guys, while holding all the white women hostage out of a jealous fear. Have you seen these whores' romance novels? Men like me exist only as cucks or villains in them.

Billions of women are doing sex tourism in Italy, but not a single one in Sweden. I've been told I'm ugly for my whiteness, I will not be told again in a wrongfully sanctimonious way.

These brown, black, and asian men are fine, because white men are egalitarian models; we allow our women to be sluts, to fuck non-white men, to marry them. It is a cruel irony that by allowing such egalitarianism, my people are being branded as fetishising rapists, while being cucked by their wives at the same time.

The psyop must end; all people are taught to hate white men, so at least let the white man love himself.

delusional, 6'4 is like 1% of world population, ofc they slaying. but jbw is like a shortcut. they dont need to be 1% to slay foids

Last edited:
whites are usually taller so 6'4 will be more common and seen as more of a halo for them
chiseled jaw and hunter eyes quite literally depends on your race tho most whites lack hunter eyes because of shit infraorbitals usually outside of slavs
dick has nothing to do with race I agree on that one

Lol did a chink write this

Ask any woman what their type is

Stopped reading here.

You don’t ask women what they want.

You look at who they fuck.

This statement is top tier retardation.
If you take it out of context.
Race doesn't matter, chad or not Chad is the only thing that matters. There are slayers in every race

Race doesn't matter, chad or not Chad is the only thing that matters. There are slayers in every race
Ok? This doesn't take away the fact that certain ethnicities are 10x more undesirable.

I was wondering the same thing. Seems to stand for Red Scare PODcast, whatever that means.
nigga hate-reading all the fucking obscure subreddits in existence

Ok, and? Nobody on this forum fucks no matter which race
ethnics are le the least desirable!!!!!!!! they cannot le breed!!!!!!!! le!!!!!!!!

ethnics:

can confirm that beei g blond and blueeyed with light skin is a big disadvantage. Especially in western europe. I mean I am in minority I should be something special. but the girls in shools were teached to shit on white race and instead fucking desert monkeys. In a fair world we would have been the top as we are the purest race.

but the girls in shools were teached to shit on white race and instead fucking desert monkeys
What the hell, don't you live in the Balkans? It happens even there?

What the hell, don't you live in the Balkans? It happens even there?
i live in western europe. but i saw also race mixed couples there. they are some organisations which are eachhhing feminism in balkans. even today i cant get any girl there imagine what is going to happen after they indoctrinated the young toliets.

just look at the most sought after sperm donors

If you have a good looking face, you will slay. It doesn't matter what skin color you have.