Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The collapse of the United States and what it means for American foids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wal-Mart and Home Depot shares leads the market up, a wonderful feel good happy story to be sure, but then again, how can either company explain their declining profits or sales for the entire year? Something doesn't add up. :feelsjuice:

I sense a great disturbance in the farce, it's as if a ton of people are going to lose a bunch of money on a stagnant intra trading day. Like thousands of voices all crying at once in unison. :feelsjuice:

Dance maracas

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U_JFLb1IItM

"Will the DOW drop below 30K? Investors focus on FED as stock market threatens test of June lows." -MarketWatch

Absolutely it will eventually. *dusts off DOW 18K hat*

:feelsjuice::yes:

Dow 18k

Last edited:
:feelsjuice::yes:*Looks at watch*

Pontifex Maximus

Minimal trading volume today, it's almost like there is no free market whatsoever where everything is central bank dependent on the Federal Reserve here, so very weird. Well, hopefully our boy Jerome Powell doesn't let us down today, he who moves the very market themselves just by speaking for five minutes with his sorcery wizard lips calming down animal spirits. Thankfully we have such a great skilled speaker otherwise the markets would crash, collapse, and die without him. Only his sweet words, carefully crafted rhetoric, and soothing lullabies can move the market up or down, we need to start calling this a Federal Reserve Chairman public speaking market system or dynamic. Free markets? Who needs them anyways? Our boy can literally talk the markets up or down like how BeastMaster can command the animals just by the power of his voice alone. We don't need productivity, infrastructure, factories, human ingenuity, or any of that other silly nonsense because all we have to do is just talk ourselves away to the path of national economic prosperity. It's so very simple, as easy as standing in front of a television camera recording live. :feelsjuice::yes:

166376613442410778 1

Last edited:
Less than ten minutes left until closing bell. :feelsclown::society:

Giphy   2022 09 21T135115984

What we need next is another real estate and housing crisis. :feelsthink::feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

95a5b3e60be103fdd89b9c9f6f148ded

Good morning everybody, the entire world yet again is on the verge of another world war, and oh look, the Japanese national economy appears to be on the verge of collapse also in parity with the U.S. along with all of western Europe.

Which dies first, euro, yen, or dollar? Maybe, all at once.......

:feelsEhh:
DOW -125.00
:feelsdevil:

:feelsaww:
Dwilliams3

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PqUenEMwsdQ
EconomicDrop1

6f305976ed3e390ce86c4495407d9da7

Last edited:
Friendly reminder, we are now only 79.00 decimal points away from breaching 30,000.00 downward, you could say we're a cunt hair and ass to mouth away from breaching that mythic psychological percentage. After that, well, watch out below! :feelsjuice::yes:

Last edited:
I fear for my boy Jerome Powell, tough job right now and he's feeling a tremendous amount of pressure. I can imagine him in his office right now pouring a miniature bottle of scotch in his cup of coffee. He bought a pack of cigarettes today even though he stopped smoking forty years ago. I feel for my boy, I mean, it's only a matter of time he gets replaced by that Jewess Janet Yellen by Biden. She's nowhere up to the task like he is, but in case she does become the replacement FED chair I have a bunch of memes ready to go just for her. :feelsjuice: :yes:

Giphy 38

Last edited:
They're trying really hard to keep that 30,000.00 alive into the weekend. Futile gesture really, the levee will eventually break, there's no stopping that flood forever imbeciles......:feelsjuice:

When it rains, it pours over. :feelsdevil:
AstonishingFittingDutchsmoushond size restricted

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b97hqSDRspw

Last edited:
The last hour upon closing ramp up that couldn't, not today. :lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
Predictions? I expect more sell offs tomorrow, just look at the entire week and how terrible it has been, who wants to hold onto this hot potato throughout the entire weekend? In fact, who the fuck wants to buy into this market come Monday morning for that matter? Just 77.00 decimals until the mythical and famed 30,000.00 is breached, in fact, if that happens tomorrow I think that I will have to do something special in celebrating. :feelsjuice::yes:

4d64fc528f9e152443571873000ffccf

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OnFlx2Lnr9Q

You know, there is something quite poetic about foids calling entire generations of men losers, worthless, and no good in a societal collapsing environment, we get to watch these same women lose everything of their personal sense of self worth along with their minds in crazy mental break downs. Finally, with grinning faces we get to return the favor by pointing right back at them and saying, "who are the real losers now?" And after all, why not? Why shouldn't we return the favor right back onto them? What goes around comes right back around again. :feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

Giphy 1 2

Last edited:

Inflation rate in sweden rn, it's fucking over

Inflation rate in sweden rn, it's fucking over
Germany also, the end of the E.U. is near at this rate. :feelsjuice: :yes:

Its fucking insane how society has shifted economically speaking, sure, we´re tanking now, but compared to the gdp per capita of our boomer parents and their childhoods? .. My dad was ~20-25x poorer as a child than he is today. Gheez.. apart from the good things about the 60s & 70s, what did people eat and how did they travel around 1970? Like, a small glass of milk, some mashed potatoes and a sausage or 2, small ones i guess, for lunch. At the most, they probably travelled from the farm to the nearest large city of 50-70k pop maybe once every other/2 months. And now, even though sweden is maybe 25x richer than in 1960 according to a graph, its been too much feminism, and the culture and infrastructure will crash because of it. Imagine being a young man in 1970 in places like sweden and netherlands and usa etc.. sure, feminism had started to show itself, but it wasnt until 1973 in usa and 1975 in sweden that abortions were made legal. And divorce for women were made legal in sweden in 1968. But even there it took like a decade or even 2 until enough women began divorcing their husbands for it to even be noticable.

Even i, a younger millenial, remember how it was around the millenium shift-about 2005-6-7 maybe. Compared to today, sweden was a paradise. But of course it wasnt then either. Apart from the 08 crash (which sweden was even saved from mostly though ive heard), it was a straight upward trend (economically only) from 2001-2008. Swedes DOUBLED their wealth/capita. DOUBLED. If reverse, it would have lowered it to ~0, meaning, cave man economics ><. When u put it like that it rly puts things in perspective. The boomers got it too good too fast, their psyches couldnt handle it.

Also, it may be nothing, but now that we´re so close to the sub 30k, i also saw something interesting. Tomorrows date, the 24th of sep 2022, is 666 in numbers. Between the decimals - , it wont ever be able to happen again in this ad/bc timeline counting system. last june 3 months ago, sure, but never again. (flip the 9 this time)

Last edited:
Made some quick $$ yesterday. I bought spy puts just a minute before the release :feelsjuice:
but I paper handed and missed on ten bagger :reeeeee:
still profit is profit :feelsautistic:

Its always been in the genes of the rich to galavant around and do adventurous things, but the middle class? I know now why my parents and most other middle class parents in the west took their children to so many activities and trips. They wanted to give their children (or themselves?) all those things they never got as children. Skara sommarland, High chaparall, Liseberg, Öland, Gotland, Sälen ski resort, Legoland, Finland cruises, Sport practice, Mediterranean trip, Toys also in abundance. It may sound nice, but it came at the cost of absent parenting (advice, economic advice, principle, guidance, man to man girl talk f.ex)

Stefan molyneux once brought a boomer woman to his podcast who was gonna proove to him how she wasnt a cliché boomer fucktwat, after a while, it turned out she was, and she apologized and admitted she was.

Made some quick $$ yesterday. I bought spy puts just a minute before the release :feelsjuice:
quick profit is always no profit in the end. its a natural law. If you make money faster than usually then the "winnings" will go back to 0 eventually & inevitably.

Last edited:
This pic is very telling.

Great Depression 2.0

5B8F0C9F 2C27 4F2C B7D6 26A1FFD36700

Good morning everybody, the entire world yet again is on the verge of another world war, and oh look, the Japanese national economy appears to be on the verge of collapse also in parity with the U.S. along with all of western Europe.

Which dies first, euro, yen, or dollar? Maybe, all at once.......

:feelsEhh:
DOW -125.00
:feelsdevil:

:feelsaww:
View attachment 658141

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PqUenEMwsdQ
View attachment 658147
View attachment 658149

I think cuckSA wont let its dollar fall first, its gonna be yen or euro for sure.
on IG I am shocked at how unaware most europeans are especially foids. they are concerned but obviously not as much
I think normies and idiot sheep are underestimating how bad things will get

supposedly something happening on Saturday 24th September, rumours are wild on conspiracy sites/subreddits

Its fucking insane how society has shifted economically speaking, sure, we´re tanking now, but compared to the gdp per capita of our boomer parents and their childhoods? .. My dad was ~20-25x poorer as a child than he is today. Gheez.. apart from the good things about the 60s & 70s, what did people eat and how did they travel around 1970? Like, a small glass of milk, some mashed potatoes and a sausage or 2, small ones i guess, for lunch. At the most, they probably travelled from the farm to the nearest large city of 50-70k pop maybe once every other/2 months. And now, even though sweden is maybe 25x richer than in 1960 according to a graph, its been too much feminism, and the culture and infrastructure will crash because of it. Imagine being a young man in 1970 in places like sweden and netherlands and usa etc.. sure, feminism had started to show itself, but it wasnt until 1973 in usa and 1975 in sweden that abortions were made legal. And divorce for women were made legal in sweden in 1968. But even there it took like a decade or even 2 until enough women began divorcing their husbands for it to even be noticable.

Even i, a younger millenial, remember how it was around the millenium shift-about 2005-6-7 maybe. Compared to today, sweden was a paradise. But of course it wasnt then either. Apart from the 08 crash (which sweden was even saved from mostly though ive heard), it was a straight upward trend (economically only) from 2001-2008. Swedes DOUBLED their wealth/capita. DOUBLED. If reverse, it would have lowered it to ~0, meaning, cave man economics ><. When u put it like that it rly puts things in perspective. The boomers got it too good too fast, their psyches couldnt handle it.

Also, it may be nothing, but now that we´re so close to the sub 30k, i also saw something interesting. Tomorrows date, the 24th of sep 2022, is 666 in numbers. Between the decimals - , it wont ever be able to happen again in this ad/bc timeline counting system. last june 3 months ago, sure, but never again. (flip the 9 this time)
tech ruined it for us millennials in general, honestly even youngcels

in 2010 60~70% of users here would have a gf or wife foid
not even 2 decades and the whole thing has forced majority of males out of the dating/mating market

lol normies are panicking now

collapse inches near
beautiful destruction of western civilization incoming
I am already seeing aging single divorced women walking on the streets homeless, generally not a good sign or omen.
:lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
Profit is profit so long as there is no loss, but the magnitude of what we're facing here is where everybody loses at the end of this. :feelsjuice: :yes:

I am already seeing aging single divorced women walking on the streets homeless, generally not a good sign or omen.
:lul::lul::lul:

I don't mind they will relieve our stress with a quickie or bj for a big mac:feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:

The way I see it boomers are like the Greek god Cronus, he would sustain his life force by eating his own children, in our case they consume the lives of all the younger generations to live in comfort, luxury, and splendor by stealing our collective futures. :feelsjuice:

SaturnDevouringHisSonbyPeterPaulRubens1636

Last edited:
150 more down and we´re back to pre covid levels, and all the gains from summer 2020 is gone entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.