Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The collapse of the United States and what it means for American foids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things are always changing but not fast and hard enough to change our lives in any meaningful way. The US won't become Greece in the next 10 years at least.
There won't be a United States in ten years. :feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

There will be uprisings.:feelsEhh:

Can't afford gas
Gasoline shortages
Electrical outages
No food anywhere
Money is worthless
Everybody hates everybody
People angry thrown into a mix of violence everywhere. :feelsdevil:
Nah people will just become soy and subservient slaves to me and my (((((((race))))))) :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Look at ((((((China)))))) or (((((North Korea)))))))
They aren’t complaining there because they can’t :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Nah people will just become soy and subservient slaves to me and my (((((((race))))))) :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Look at ((((((China)))))) or (((((North Korea)))))))
They aren’t complaining there because they can’t :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
It's one thing to make an enemy out of one single nation, it's quite another when you become the enemy of an entire planet full of nations. :feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

Last edited:
It's one thing to make an enemy out of one single nation, it's quite another when you become the enemy of an entire planet full of nations. :feelsEhh::feelsdevil:
There’s evidence that Jews may not even be from this disgusting cucked planet :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

TH
"And you see, as we're going into the future into the next century it's just that a majority of people are no longer necessary anymore. We simply just don't need the majority of useless eaters anymore." :feelshehe:

Yes, but that only works under stable economic conditions, foreign adversaries subdued, and with an infinite supply of energy, something of which the western sphere so far hasn't been able to achieve at all.

Reducing a majority to misery, penury, and squalor you'll find out quickly that walled off or fenced communities will not save you in the end. They will come for your throats very quickly and rightfully so.

"That's why we have massive famine planned, we'll simply starve them out like rats."

Yes, if you want civil wars overnight springing up everywhere be my guest. Go ahead and do that, see where that gets you. :feelsdevil::feelsEhh::yes:

View attachment 653731
The SA and the Waffen SS were terrible
I Sure hope nothing like that ever happens again

Prediction: The two day ramp up will all be undone next week and possibly even more so. It's nothing more than a two day ramp up for a huge decline next week. Calling it today, hoping to collect that next week. :feelsjuice::yes:
Suspended and flogged

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HMqgVXSvwGo

Last edited:
Why higher food prices could be here to stay — Quartz

Massive rail strike next week could deal another blow to America's economy — CNN

Why higher food prices could be here to stay — Quartz

Massive rail strike next week could deal another blow to America's economy — CNN
Now do famine afterward. :feelsEhh::feelsdevil::yes:

Last edited:
Some days really be like that though. :feelsjuice::yes::blackpill:

@RandomGuy
@ChrolloLucilfer04
@bagofshit99
@Gamblord
@BertStanton
@RuudVanNistelrooy

Last edited:
Whenever they say something like, "Threaten our democracy." , they're full of shit. There is no democracy or majority vote in this nation, there is instead only a hand full of rich people [oligarchy] that run everything under their control. Voting is absolutely meaningless in a nation where the two dominant political parties are controlled by Wall Street.

Then they have the audacity to talk about political violence, go see what they do to the working poor, homeless, and disabled here every single day, that's their version of political violence afflicting everybody else.

As for republicans, what's their version of a republic? All they do is enrich the pockets of corporate lobbyists. I don't like republicans, just as I don't like democrats either. There's a reason why I compare this nation to Sodom and Gomorrah. :feelsjuice::yes:

Last edited:
Things changed alot in 1930s Germany
I think there will be a winter of malcontent and social upheaval everywhere, come spring next year there will be very little to no civility found in sight. :feelsjuice:

I figured today we have a little bit of story time and funny joking around.

Every night I find myself in the middle of the desert where scorpions and cockroaches crawl around the ground, in the distance at night you can hear an owl along with rats whining or screaming as they're eating devouring each other, and then you hear the rattle of a rattlesnake under the full moon devouring those same rats. I come up with my best thoughts every night around that campfire smoking a cigarette urinating on my favorite nearby tall cactus.

You bitches and twats think you know something about oppression, suffering, or misery, you really don't know the true definition of despair, but I have a feeling that once this little society of ours comes crashing down all around us you're going to get a crash course on the true definition of suffering. :feelsdevil:

Still, I see this all as a one big test, my entire life that is, for whether it's philosophy, the occult, or ascertaining enlightenment there is no gaining knowledge without adversity, conflict, sacrifice, suffering, and personal strife. I see it all as my own personal tribulation or test of walking through the fire which I do daily. My own trial of fire testing my endurance and every night I pray to the Dark Lord where he has promised me chaos worldwide of unimaginable human suffering everywhere.

It is my most esteemed hope that all the twats from IT, Reddit, and everywhere else that when they come to this thread here, I hope every one of you mentally imagines me sodomizing you every single day. Just one of the many reasons why this thread exists, I get off on that shit.

DefiantImpassionedAnkole max 1mb

Last edited:
"A beef producer in Oklahoma is predicting that ground beef very soon will go up to $50.00 a lb."

You don't say, but what about all those vegan chicks? :feelsEhh:

"There's also the prediction that going into the next year all vegetable crop yields are down between 15-35 percent."

Sorry vegans, them vegetables going up in price too. Fruits also, especially since a majority are imported. :feelsEhh:

What are a bunch of hungry bitches and cunts going to do just to get a bite to eat? I wonder. :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
50 per pound wtf
its ovER :feelsrope: for us burger loving incels

50 per pound wtf
I imagine roving armed motorcycle gangs ravaging cattle ranches at that point, never underestimate people's love of hamburgers here in Burgerland. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
"A beef producer in Oklahoma is predicting that ground beef very soon will go up to $50.00 a lb."

"There's also the prediction that going into the next year all vegetable crop yields are down between 15-35 percent."

Sorry vegans, them vegetables going up in price too. Fruits also, especially since a majority are imported. :feelsEhh:

What are a bunch of hungry bitches and cunts going to do just to get a bite to eat? I wonder. :feelsdevil:
View attachment 654458
Ass to mouth for a can of spam
I'm stocked up too come on over baby

View attachment 654458
Vegetable small bags frozen are $1.25-$2.00 fresh broccoli is $657 for 2 1/2 medium heads here in San francisco
maybe I'll put some tofu on my dick baby

Vegetable small bags frozen are $1.25-$2.00 fresh broccoli is $657 for 2 1/2 medium heads here in San francisco
maybe I'll put some tofu on my dick baby
Vegan bitches are going to be starving for a head of broccoli and fresh produce very soon. :feelsdevil:

On studying the recent phenomena between the sexes in our decline and eventual collapse of western civilization we can say that women being elevated up became way too cocky, arrogant, and uppity in their hypergamous vaginal capitalist ways, as soon as that happened in the process they created too many male have nots eventually disregarding the majority of male suffering altogether. But women weren't the only ones who had a hand in this, there was a minority of other men who became gods with a monopoly of sexual access to women with their power, wealth, dominance, and perfect lives [Chads] where they were all the happy to sacrifice the lives of so many men to keep everything for themselves, well, here we are now on the verge of societal civilization collapse and a majority of men are still reduced to being have nots. As civilization collapses all around us we male have nots want having a great deal for ourselves and we have specific demands to feel whole in our lives once again. We're about to find out what happens when a majority of male sexual proletarians are reduced to have not status, and this extends well beyond sexual intercourse in other segments of western society as well particularly within monetary socio economic conditions. Existence is one giant cycle full of many different cycles in between and this is just one kind of historical cycle we find ourselves living in that will just have to play itself out. :feelsdevil:

1200px Cole Thomas The Course of Empire Destruction 1836

Last edited:
I'm a firm believer in this hard global reset believe it or not, I too want to wipe the slate clean worldwide especially in this disgusting shithole that is known as the U.S. Yet I don't support the current NWO Rothschild WEF initiative at all, you see the difference between me and them is that they want a controlled chaotic demolition of the world shaping it in their image or ideals where they control everything afterward, as for me I want an uncontrollable chaotic demolition of the entire world, because unlike them I know in reality that nobody controls chaos, the only thing that controls chaos is, well, chaos itself obviously. Poor gullible fools think they can open up the box of chaos worldwide thinking they can order and command it around like a pet on a leash to do their collective bidding, they still haven't figured out quite yet that nobody manages chaos at all. Chaos is all consuming with a ravenous hunger when it is unleashed, and yes, it will eat even those who unleashed it originally for chaos has no masters, allegiances, or loyalties. It is a master and loyal only unto itself. :feelsdevil:

So far they're still masters of this world currently because they have reduced a majority of men to a set of unachievable rules or laws with one arm tied behind their backs and one leg tied to their stomachs. I always find it amusing how one group of people enforce rules, laws, and codes on people they have no intentions of ever following themselves or if they were under similar circumstances would straight out never follow at all. It always gives them that unfair competitive edge, but remove everything, and that unfair competitive edge disappears completely.

The great thing about raw chaos in all its forms is that all rules, laws, and codes become suspended where during duration they have no power whatsoever, nothing is enforceable. What these men who control the world currently will find out, is that there is nothing superior about them whatsoever. The only reason they're in their current positions whatsoever is due to random chance and because they didn't pull the short straw at birth where really their entire lives is more like a genetic lottery system instead. They will be surprised when the current unfair competitive edge they have now which they enjoy becomes nullified in nothingness where all the men they've cursed below them enter a more even spatial playing field. But hey, this is just human history playing itself out as it always does, over, and over again. There is never anything that is new under the sun. :feelsEhh:

Mephistopheles

Last edited:
50 per pound wtf
Yeah you can but king crab legs at the grocery store for that it use to be you could buy 1 potato and a ribeye for the same price as a fast food or buffet meal

Here in sf a home cooked meal is like $ 6.50 per person a fast food cheapest would $10 at subway sandwich only no drink NC rapids and burger crap about $13 - 15 per person unless and get some great temporary special

"Is the United States sacrificing the whole of Europe for the dollar and its own global dominance through Ukraine against Russia?"

The answer should be rather obvious, yes. Also, they really want to transform Russia into an E.U. American puppet state where China will be the final adversary for a completed U.S. global state. [But where London has more leverage over Washington D.C. you might say.]

:feelsdevil:

Ezgifcom gif maker 15

Last edited:
And tomorrow is Monday morning all over again. :feelsEhh:

It would seem the playbook as I've discovered is this folks, take out Russia and China to save the United States dying dollar risking World War III [nukes flying everywhere], or the complete economic financial collapse of United States global supremacy itself. What will it be in the end?

Right now you can say we're ignoring all economic fundamentals inside the United States domestically so much so with high inflation, pushing people into the streets, mass homelessness, and unemployment just so we can destroy Russia along with China. Two birds one stone, but the problem with ignoring all economic fundamentals throwing out all caution in the wind within that quest for global power is a thing known as financial structural integrity, one nation becomes extremely weakened economically that it has the possibility of losing all control completely in a death spin.

[The United States led west, my Sodom and Gomorrah I loathe so much for instance.]

Think of this as a Russian Roulette game between two global factions where the final prize is the entire planet for the foreseeable future. Yes, just one big global board game of financial, economic, and military RISK between nuclear powers.

As always, this thread is my favorite reality show. :feelsdevil:

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JtlUzwRaRao

Tied up over the wooden horse and whipped

Last edited:
And the stock market is up, of course a majority of the nation is either unemployed or working two to three jobs just to survive in this hollowed out husk of a nation. Soon people won't be able to afford food, rent, electricity, or gasoline, but hey, we're an exceptional nation where economic fundamentals along with much anything else doesn't matter anymore. Party on, but the party of financially raping and pillaging has to end some day eventually. Last one out turns all the lights off.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Economic recession? Bullish! People will learn just to pay twice or triple the price for everything what they would of two years ago!

People can't afford gasoline, electricity, rent, food, or heating in winter time? Bullish!

Mass unemployment, poverty, and homelessness everywhere? Bullish!

Can't afford monthly rent? Get a roommate! Hell, get ten roomates sharing in a two bedroom! Bullish!

Can't afford a living? Get a second job! Hell, get four jobs all at once working until you drop dead of sleep deprivation! Bullish!

Inflation spiraling out of control everywhere transforming eventually into hyperinflation? Bullish!

Jerome Powell farts in the next public Federal Reserve board meeting? Bullish!

World War III? Absolutely fucking bullish, them military supply companies will be able to make new bullets, bombs, and weapons of death. The well connected will be able to afford new billion dollar underground bunkers in nations like New Zealand, Bolivia, Argentina, Paraguay, Chile, Peru, and so on.

Risk of global thermonuclear exchanges across the planet in wartime? Bullish! Everybody across the planet will be dead, but be rest assured the computer algorithms will still be on somewhere where we'll get DOW +500.00 daily to new all time highs as nature reclaims the empty ruins of human civilization everywhere.

Global famine and food shortages where we'll see people killing each other for food in the streets on empty stomachs, or a return of human cannibalism in a big way? Absolutely fucking bullish! Lots of dead people everywhere is certainly one way to reign in on or tame economic inflation. A majority of people are no longer necessary anyways as all the escape ladders are pulled up leaving everybody to die on the ground.

Violent crime going up everywhere with dead bodies riddled full of bullets in the cities and suburbs? Bullish!
[Warning: There seems to be a shortage nationwide of police officers these days.]

Civil, social, and political unrest unfolding everywhere where words like civil war trending everywhere? Bullish!
[Sons, and daughters killing mother and fathers. Mothers and fathers killing sons and daughters. Brother killing brother, brother killing sister, sister killing brother, and neighbor killing neighbor. Don't know about you, but this sounds like a wonderful financial investment opportunity to buy!]

Ride the motherfucking bull, damn the torpedoes, and damn all the negative consequences! Full throttle time! :feelsdevil:

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qipB5Jt2Kq8

Last edited:
Hmm, seem to be having difficulties holding that 200.00 range today, four hours left to go.

Pit and the pendulum

Hopefully tomorrow's CPI print doesn't disappoint, that was what's today's starting week rise was all about, anticipating tomorrow will be fine when the report itself hasn't even come out yet.

[Not until tomorrow, optimist suckers rally? I really hope so as I like tooting my own horns here.] :feelsEhh: :feelsdevil:

In the beginning we almost had a +375.00 DOW but by mid day it lost half its momentum and steam as the Jerome Powell Gravy Train slipped off the tracks half way. If data is even remotely disappointing all the steam dissipates entirely on our wonderful American Economic Farce. Just sitting over here waiting for our next leg down, right now on Wall Street they're currently pricing in on a rise for the rest of the September, I'm still contrarian betting the direct opposite. Oh no, we haven't even begun to see bottom just yet. Just how long can they give the false appearance of stability, order, and functionality? I've asked that same question for multiple decades now constantly watching from a distance. :feelsLSD: :feelshehe:

Also one more thing to add, the bigger the lies and deceptions they utilize in their arsenal of propping up this epic farce of a system the heavier, damaging, or catastrophic the consequences become overtime. And when it concerns their arsenal of deception in this ongoing tragedy we call modern life they're pulling out all the stops. Why? Because they have to as they have no other alternatives since honest transparency now would descend entire civilizations into chaos overnight. :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Last edited:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/x9vemj/comment/inq709k/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

I'm half Ashkenazi and Jewish although nonreligious, if I want to be anti semitic then I will as that is my prerogative to do so.

The bullshit guilt tripping won't work on me and neither will the obnoxious or pretentious political correctness.

You might call me self hating and I honestly don't care.

I really like how they're unable to criticize women over there like the dogs they really are always trying to run around like a good obedient boy trying to chase some woman's snatch as soon as they get a whiff. Criticizing men is just fine for them, but they never dare criticize or question women as that is just one of those forbidden taboos engrained in them as these are men who question nothing at all but instead take all of reality as merely a given. These are yes men, and like the drones that they are only are good at following orders or commands which is probably why they like hanging out with feminists all the time as they're the submissive ones in the relationships.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.