Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The collapse of the United States and what it means for American foids pt. 2

167889514966801426 1

Great day today. Exactly what I needed after seeing GPT-4, the latest advancements by jews and AI cucks trying to replace their own kin. If I'm going down I'd like society to go down with me, and if I'm not I'd still like society to go down and my job along with it. Hope it all burns

Great day today. Exactly what I needed after seeing GPT-4, the latest advancements by jews and AI cucks trying to replace their own kin. If I'm going down I'd like society to go down with me, and if I'm not I'd still like society to go down and my job along with it. Hope it all burns
Yes. :feelsEhh: :feelsdevil: :society::society::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelsPop::feelsPop:

Is it finally habbening? I told my father to pull out of his 401k months ago and he still won't listen. I don't give a fuck anymore, his son is incel anyway so what does he need that monopoly money for.

You only had to listen

We were down near -600.00 basis points earlier, but it looks like they're trying to throw the entire kitchen sink at the market today. Unbelievable, their commitment to protecting the wealthy at all costs knows no bounds. :feelsPop: :feelsPop: :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Thirty five minutes left. :feelsEhh:

:feelshehe:
DOW - 386.63
Ezgif 3 89dfb4c9a1

So very desperate to hold the illusion of control with forces completely out of their control. Even if the whole rotten edifice doesn't come crashing down today we still have two more trading days left this week. Which of the next two days will things really start to break down? I wonder. :feelsEhh:

i
I'm not getting my hopes up. Every time I've heard about the end of the world prior to this, nothing actually happened. 900th times' the charm I guess? Things do seem to be reaching critical mass, but I'm not sure what that will actually result in.
doubt itll be a huge collapse but more of a slow decline. usa will prob look like brazil

:feelsEhh: :feelsdevil:
167892016940897598 2

Last edited:
i

doubt itll be a huge collapse but more of a slow decline. usa will prob look like brazil
Pretty much. Sure, given how far ahead the US already is, it'll probably remain relatively rich far into the future, but its global position is getting weaker and weaker every year, and it will only continue doing so. Eventually, even though the US might remain relatively rich and developed when compared to the rest of the world decades into the future, there will inevitably come a time when no one will really give a shit about it anymore.

Financial crises like this are just speeding it up. Even the 2008/2009 crisis mostly just equalized the global playing field a little, and I'd laugh my ass off if whatever comes out of this just ends up being a repeat of that (which I honestly expect it will.)

1920px-GDP_Real_Growth_in_2009.svg.png

Pretty much. Sure, given how far ahead the US already is, it'll probably remain relatively rich far into the future, but its global position is getting weaker and weaker every year, and it will only continue doing so. Eventually, even though the US might remain relatively rich and developed when compared to the rest of the world decades into the future, there will inevitably come a time when no one will really give a shit about it anymore.

Financial crises like this are just speeding it up. Even the 2008/2009 crisis mostly just equalized the global playing field a little, and I'd laugh my ass off if whatever comes out of this just ends up being a repeat of that (which I honestly expect it will.)

The dollar won't survive intact after all of this, it's over for the U.S. and western hemisphere.
:feelsjuice::blackpill:

just bcz america is rich doesnt mean the ppl will see it. the govt will see it but not anyone else

• Credit Suisse shares rose over 30% at the market open after the bank said that it will borrow up to $54 billion from the Swiss National Bank.
  • It comes after shares of Credit Suisse plunged to a fresh all-time low on Wednesday when top investor the Saudi National Bank said it would not pump in any more cash due to regulatory restrictions.
  • The Swiss National Bank and the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority said in a statement that Credit Suisse “meets the capital and liquidity requirements imposed on systemically important banks.”
This probably means that stagflation will continue into 2024, and guess who will save them?

• Credit Suisse shares rose over 30% at the market open after the bank said that it will borrow up to $54 billion from the Swiss National Bank.
  • It comes after shares of Credit Suisse plunged to a fresh all-time low on Wednesday when top investor the Saudi National Bank said it would not pump in any more cash due to regulatory restrictions.
  • The Swiss National Bank and the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority said in a statement that Credit Suisse “meets the capital and liquidity requirements imposed on systemically important banks.”
This probably means that stagflation will continue into 2024, and guess who will save them?
"We're a great bank to invest in, we have to borrow money from other banks just so our front doors remain open. Come and do business with us." :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

DOW Futures right now. :feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

A +200.00 daily rotational short squeeze? Fools are out of their minds. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek::feelsclown:

Last edited:
Damnit, I bought more popcorn today for another crash not a shorts squeeze! :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

So, how many different European banks are going to bailed out over the weekend? :feelsEhh::blackpill:

European Central Bank hiked 50bps, so, will the Federal Reserve hike 50bps as well, or, will they do a surprise 75bps? Well, what will it be? :feelsEhh::blackpill:

Last edited:
We continue to lie and deceive about unemployment numbers along with job availability, no surprise there. They've been doing it since 2000 where now it is just tradition and routine, the American working class was abandoned decades ago. Working slavery and penury is all that is left of the working class in the United States, indentured servitude or debt bondage has become the American economic standard.

"But why does nobody want to work for peanuts in the minimum wage gig economy where inflation is going parabolic?" It's a real mystery I tell you...:feelsEhh:

"Just work two to three jobs to keep up with rampant price inflation until you drop dead theory." :feelsclown: :blackpill:

Last edited:
Riddle me this, riddle me that, how is it that European banks can pour billions of dollars into Ukraine yet be financially insolvent themselves? How does that work exactly? Wish somebody could explain that particular conundrum. :feelsEhh:

Tumblr 48c702d4ce9e5554d353eb15e8d38a1b ed2d8157 1280

Last edited:
Riddle me this, riddle me that, how is it that European banks can pour billions of dollars into Ukraine yet be financially insolvent themselves? How does that work exactly? Wish somebody could explain that conundrum. :feelsEhh:
america is doing it mostly, not europeans

america is doing it mostly, not europeans
The European Central Bank is completely subservient to the Federal Reserve, it should be abundantly clear by now for those paying attention. I would say it's a financially joint venture between the two concerning financial aid to Ukraine. :feelsjuice: