Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy The bluepill is UNETHICAL

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I'll tell you why. Imagine a world where pedophiles do not understand that they are pedophiles.

You might call that humans acting within the moral standards of the time, but I'm not that brave. It would be more safe to say that it's people being ass -backwards. The bluepill is ass backwards, because it assumes that all humans are just humans.

NO

NO

NO

Different looking humans are different looking species. This is just basic biological instinct. There are leagues. It's dicey that we aren't outlining these boxes more opaquely, but I think things are changing to be thankfully less progressive in this modality. To deny looks classification, is to deny simple taxonomy. Bluepillers are backwards for not understanding how uncivilized and entitled their behavior is toward love. They are incredibly entitled to feel like they have a right to TRY, when in fact enabling ugly men the opportunity to "cast their line" so to speak, is enabling unwanted predatory behavior. We are actively promoting anti-feminist rape culture when we act as though ugly bluepilled men should even TRY to date. I AM 100% SERIOUS.

I honestly think 20 years from now we are gonna look back at shows like Netflix's "Love" like it's pedo trash for depicting ugly man/ beautiful female relations.

Last edited:
Physical beauty is supposed to be a birth right of the human species and is now becoming a treasured commodity in this degenerate culture. Degenerate physical forms leads to degenerate human beings with indecent personalities rather than sensitive, warm, loving and strong personalities. Of course these aren't inexorably linked, but with ugliness brings bad treatment, and with that comes resentment, misanthropy and all other bad portions of the human persona.

I'll tell you why. Imagine a world where pedophiles do not understand that they are pedophiles.

You might call that humans acting within the moral standards of the time, but I'm not that brave. It would be more safe to say that it's people being ass -backwards. The bluepill is ass backwards, because it assumes that all humans are just humans.

NO

NO

NO

Different looking humans are different looking species. This is just basic biological instinct. There are leagues. It's dicey that we aren't outlining these boxes more opaquely, but I think things are changing to be thankfully less progressive in this modality. To deny looks classification, is to deny simple taxonomy. Bluepillers are backwards for not understanding how uncivilized and entitled their behavior is toward love. They are incredibly entitled to feel like they have a right to TRY, when in fact enabling ugly men the opportunity to "cast their line" so to speak, is enabling unwanted predatory behavior. We are actively promoting anti-feminist rape culture when we act as though ugly bluepilled men should even TRY to date. I AM 100% SERIOUS.

I honestly think 20 years from now we are gonna look back at shows like Netflix's "Love" like it's pedo trash for depicting ugly man/ beautiful female relations.
Interesting arguments.

But unfortunately feminists always end up rejecting even those arguments because they are still smart enough to see that it doesn't work in women's favor of wanting to see ugly men fail and make fools of themselves.
So they'd laugh at what you are talking about and see through most of it as veiled blackpilled 'defeatist' arguments.

The bluepill is a synonymous of lying/gastlighting/being psychopath, thus unethical, and those who parrot that must by socially punished.

Last edited:
The bluepill is a synonymous of lying/gastlighting/being psychopath, thus unethical, and those who parrot that must by socially punished.
ngl