Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [BRUTAL][LOLpill] The typical bluepill dude that goes MGTOW

Benj-amin

Benj-amin

I am not Insane, Just one step ahead of the curve.
★★★★★
I was watching a video called "3 Months on Dating Apps as an Average guy | What I learned", and scrolled down the comments to find this gem;

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: No brother, It is a bunch of bullshit for YOU. Of Course it would be bullshit for you bro, Just look in the mirror. Your fucking dumb-ass wasn't self-aware enough or blackpilled enough to realize that it wasn't women's fault for not wanting you, BUT YOUR OWN SUB-5 GENETICS, GLASSES, SUB-5 FACE and BALDING HEAD.
Motherfucker looks like that dude from that one movie. You are a motherfucker Foids label a "creep", not because of personality, but because of your Poor Genetics.

It's over for you.

Attachments

• 1712078477021.png
    1712078477021.png
    5.2 KB · Views: 25
He's being Brainwashed by mainstream media advice :feelshaha:

Poor guy. Hope he swallows the black pill one day.

At least he realized that its over. Guys like him usually gaslight everyone including themselves. Today some jerk told me that plenty of Men ascend at 30-40yo, yeah right.

I'm glad that I'm blackpilled

Whats the hate for lol post face if your that good looking

Whats the hate for lol post face if your that good looking
You're a infiltrator gtfo and kys at your earliest convenience. I don't expect anything less from a grAYfag

Business as usual. You can only expect this to become more common where women are progressively more free to only give a fuck about looks.

I wonder what Zoomers will be coping with when they turn thirty.

How can you retire from dating, if you didn't pull up not even one bitch?
How can you call yourself a fisher, if you didn't catch any fish?

Like retiring before you get a first job lmao

I don’t get why so much hate towards the dude. His comment makes sense and I’m sure we’ve all been there. He’s probably just a regular guy who’s on the path to getting blackpilled.