Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity The phrase "easy times make weak men" is misandrist, gaslighting bullshit

• Thread starter Buried Alive 2.0
  • Start date
Buried Alive 2.0

Buried Alive 2.0

Warlock
If men are "weak", it's because society has taken their power and given them to foids. Men being weak is a sign we are oppressed and abused, not that we have easy times. Quite the contrary.

I saw this phrase being used in the context that men are afraid of women and they should be ashamed. Wrong! We have only had negative experiences with women and hear all the time about false accusations, hyper-creep-awareness and cancel culture being used against us just for things foids claim. We are wise and correct to be distrustful, cynical and even mysogynistic towards women.

I saw this phrase being used in the context that men are afraid of women and they should be ashamed. .
Any foid who actually espouses this bullshit wouldn't last a day with her husband in the 50's.

it's standard tradcuck gaslighting :feelsjuice: :society:

If men are "weak", it's because society has taken their power and given them to foids. Men being weak is a sign we are oppressed and abused, not that we have easy times. Quite the contrary.

I saw this phrase being used in the context that men are afraid of women and they should be ashamed. Wrong! We have only had negative experiences with women and hear all the time about false accusations, hyper-creep-awareness and cancel culture being used against us just for things foids claim. We are wise and correct to be distrustful, cynical and even mysogynistic towards women.
Speaking facts.

i think weak men refers to normies giving up their rights, not incels

sorry but this is just retarded, if you can survive hard times aka us, youre strong, when youre dead broke and no ones coming to help you pay your bills and you get up your ass and start working , so you dont end up on the streets , you build mental fortitude thru every hard ship in life

when girls call you ugly constantly you rralize its all a joke and stop giving a fuck abt foids and disrespect them because its all one big game

men arent oppresed take your meds and dealize thats schizo shit online, go outside and you realize its still be a high t masc ogre who looks good or die, u cant be avg anymore

sorry but this is just retarded, if you can survive hard times aka us, youre strong, when youre dead broke and no ones coming to help you pay your bills and you get up your ass and start working , so you dont end up on the streets , you build mental fortitude thru every hard ship in life

when girls call you ugly constantly you rralize its all a joke and stop giving a fuck abt foids and disrespect them because its all one big game
Agreed. My life is legit harder than 99.9% of people and most people would commit suicide in my shoes. Have you seen the dumbass pathetic reasons mentally weak normies kill themselves.

men arent oppresed take your meds and dealize thats schizo shit online, go outside and you realize its still be a high t masc ogre who looks good or die, u cant be avg anymore
Cope prettyboy Is law . Btw PrettyBoys have bones so don’t confuse PrettyBoys with androgynous fags

Agreed. My life is legit harder than 99.9% of people and most people would commit suicide in my shoes. Have you seen the dumbass pathetic reasons mentally weak normies kill themselves.
yes , in quarantine u had retarded normies killing themselves becuz muh isolation

Cope prettyboy Is law . Btw PrettyBoys have bones so don’t confuse PrettyBoys with androgynous fags
only when youre in hs, outside of college and hs its high t masc, i havent been in school in a while so thats just what i see. i dont disagree with you, but diff communities diff needs

matter of fact even in hs i remember the high t ogres slaying, and the prettyboys(theyre still high t its just they have fem features to balance their looks) slayed

matter of fact even in hs i remember the high t ogres slaying, and the prettyboys(theyre still high t its just they have fem features to balance their looks) slayed
@ElTruecel

nvm read this again, rly it boils down to bones tbh, pretty or masc, if you have bones thats all you need

ive seen both slay plenty

I'm really tired of hearing it too. Men are not a collective. Never have been, never will be. The strength of men doesn't decide very much, but the moral character of men decides a lot.

The Spartans were strong, but they were turbo-simps; that's what the west with strong men would look like. Meanwhile, the ancient Jews were weak, but they had good moral character, and they kept their women in their place.

It was the WW2 generation that planted the seed for the current shit-show we're living in, and no one would dare say they weren't strong. Strong men made these bad times. Reality is too complicated to be summarized in 4 short sentences.

These are the hard times. The weak men who lived in the good times were the Boomers.

We are so good they need constant propaganda to bring us down. Women are so bad they need constant propaganda to lift them up.

Right now we are in a hard time because the bitch niggas (boomers genx millenial) of the previous generation
That's the correct way to look at it, but generally this phrase is target at the current generation of men (millennials and zoomers).

i think weak men refers to normies giving up their rights, not incels
Only way this makes sense. Incels can't enact their will, else the world wouldn't be this shit. And no I don't mean full slavery of women, I mean just being able to fight back their egos, mistreatments, disrespects, etc...

If men decided tomorrow to abolish women's rights, what would happen ?

Do you think females would fight ?

They would submit.

Men are oppressed by men, feminism is made possible because of men.

The easy times was the 1970s to 2000s

Now we are the strong men but we are not making any good times unless we develop AI

Sure it builds strength, but our lives are still shit and we can't do much about it because our problems are forced on us. We also can't use our strength to effect change in the world. And people say we are weak because we can't get women and stay away from them.
How are men not oppressed? This is basic knowledge when you look at everything men have to deal with. Even normies are oppressed.

It was the WW2 generation that planted the seed for the current shit-show we're living in, and no one would dare say they weren't strong. Strong men made these bad times. Reality is too complicated to be summarized in 4 short sentences.
Do you mean the defeat of Nazi Germany? Seems to me they were the last country to stand against degeneracy.

Right now we are in a hard time because the bitch niggas (boomers genx millenial) of the previous generation
^^^

It's crazy how boomers love to say this saying, but they never realize they are the weak men in the cycle

Trumpers/rednecks/cousin-fuckers are the biggest cucks in the world. That meme was created to justify imperialist wars, toxic masculinity, and other redpilled retarded faggotry.

men are supposed to die in pointless wars and beat each other to death over women dont you understand silly boy

They would submit.

Men are oppressed by men, feminism is made possible because of men.
women fail to realize that their rights are just a product of capitalism/consumism
firms just needed both more labor and more consumers, hence women came into play
being active members of society it was a given that they earned voting rights and more financial freedom
but you can bet your balls that if the economy were to collapse, people won't think twice about removing rights

Last edited:
women fail to realize that their rights are just a product of capitalism/consumism
firms just needed both more labor and more consumers, hence women came into play
being active members of society it was a given that they earned voting rights and more financial freedom
but you can bet your balls that if the economy were to collapse, people won't think twice about removing rights and they couldn't talk back

They wouldn't want to talk back.

Females crave to dominated. This is why they are nevrotic in our society. They programmed to test men's limit, and being put in their place reassure them and make them feel safe.

In our society, it doesn't happen. As a result, they become insane, kill their children and stop reproducing.

Females crave to dominated. This is why they are nevrotic in our society. They programmed to test men's limit, and being put in their place reassure them and make them feel safe.

In our society, it doesn't happen. As a result, they become insane, kill their children and stop reproducing.
i agree that they wouldn't talk back, or better we'd pay no mind even if they were to, they are still the weak sex

about being dominated, i am not so sure about that, it feels to me that almost everything they do is out of spite/not grounded in anything. their arguments always revolve around "why not", "religion bad", "it is 20XX not 1300!!" and so on, basically just being adverse to the past. (and btw it's not even their own arguments, women just parrot arguments from mainstream media)
to me is not them wanting to catch our attention, but it's more of a problem of values.
i think this happens because the culture switch we had was too sudden, we've been living thousands of years with the old moral values, then we decided to throw everything out of the window
the problem is that we didn't have a good replacement for those old values, so now the modern world is a place in a state of chaos regarding values, everyhting goes as long as it doesn't show any visible harm (in the short term), values are in the making process
the thing is that this is just not working for a society and i'm happy to see it, dating is getting harder, birthrates plummetting, universities/research getting of lower quality/woke, i get that good hopium when i see this, we'll go back to the old values sooner or later, a society with values grounded on nihilism/atheism just won't work out well

to clarify my point
- women are flesh automata parroting mainstream propaganda (most men are also affected by it too but for women seems like it's the totality of them)
- men decided to throw out the old values for this new world, i think it was caused by necessity of capitalism/consumism
- we are trying to make these new values work, clearly with no success
- i expect and hope a collapse in the future

Last edited:
The easy times was the 1970s to 2000s

Now we are the strong men but we are not making any good times unless we develop AI
Hard to see normies, cucks, simps as strong men. They will just create worse and worse times.

We have endurance, but we won't be changing anything.

Redpill garbage, when Not being BORN is the most PReferable option.

Females crave to dominated. This is why they are neurotic in our society. They programmed to test men's limit, and being put in their place reassure them and make them feel safe.

Very based. This is actually small child behavior. They will push boundaries because they are learning things. If they are not checked they will just continue to escalate and chaos ensues.

Now, men who put women in their place get arrested.

Very based. This is actually small child behavior. They will push boundaries because they are learning things. If they are not checked they will just continue to escalate and chaos ensues.

Now, men who put women in their place get arrested.

The Rock Clapping GIF

women fail to realize that their rights are just a product of capitalism/consumerism
but you can bet your balls that if the economy were to collapse, people won't think twice about removing rights
Based. I actually wrote a thread about this a while ago. The problem I see is the pursuit of consumerism and profit without any values.

These are the hard times. The weak men who lived in the good times were the Boomers.
People think being a bunch of rapist monkeys going town to town and stealing other's shits is what constitutes as being strong men.

Aren't pretty boys liked because they are androgynous in looks?

Aren't pretty boys liked because they are androgynous in looks?
No ur thinking about boneless or child looking fags. Standard PrettyBoys have mogger bones

We are in hard times now
We're getting stronger :feelzez:

Foids and feminism were always the one pushing the masculinity, as they need someone to do the actual work so they could enjoy.

A lot of phrases are completely useless. Always the ones about men too

They would submit.
In my opinion, they would pick up a fight, female radicalism displayed on the internet can also be displayed in real life.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back