Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The BlackPill turned me into a psychopath (from r/exrepill)

• Thread starter Deleted member 21037
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21037

Self-banned
-
TLDR : Young guy takes the blackpill,starts desiring killing women and say that's blackpill's fault,but still believes in the BlackPill

Did not read lol

I thought psychopaths were born, or shaped through childhood, don't think you can just become a psychopath.

I read all the text indeed, and he isn't a psychopath. More like an undiagnosed schizoid if I were to play doctor like psychiatrists do.

I ain't gonna read all that shit and I am 100% sure its a woman LARPing

Knowing women are hypergamous does not make someone a "psychopath" lmao

The fact he even thinks about men as a whole, as a group he cares about, already shows he's not a psychopath.

But it's normal to feel hatred for foids once you get blackpilled.

I ain't gonna read all that shit and I am 100% sure its a woman LARPing

Knowing women are hypergamous does not make someone a "psychopath" lmao

I'm sure it's a larp too they always start like this "hI IAm a MaLe aNd I hAvE BlAcKpIlLeD IdEoLoGy aNd I CaNt fUcK bEcAuSe tHaT" lolol even trying to Fake a text,first being incel it's not an ideology it's an state of involuntary celibatism,lol it's fun how they never can interpretate a real ugly guy,the whole idea of thinking in really about one make em puke.

Doubt a psychopath would care he became a psychopath

he just has anger problems. Nothing more

TLDR tbhngl

but you cant just "become a psychopath"

this guy is just autistic

Larp.

Blackpill is enlightenment. Redpill is cope. Psychopaths don't realize they are psychopaths.

He wants so bad to be a psychopath, to be feared. What a fucking larp worm

you cant become a pyschopath, very bad larp.

I thought psychopaths were born, or shaped through childhood, don't think you can just become a psychopath.
Yeah psychopathy is a genetic thing. You don't just "become" a psychopath.
He wants so bad to be a psychopath, to be feared. What a fucking larp worm
He reminds me of those people who get joker tattoos and act like they're crazy.

Lost me at "I wasn't bad looking"

Jfl at people who think gained apathy or hate can suddenly turn you into a psycho

Very very bad Larp

Just an edgy LARPer that likes getting a rise out of people.

if not a larp i feel bad for him tbh.This is a known effect of blackpill ngl.After the initial phase of denial, i also went through a phase of extreme anger where i tried to confront feminists on everything.Now i that i learned it's useless i try to avoid political discussions as much as possible.

On a side note i shoukd install some text to speech add on or something to read these text walls in the future...not used to reading anymore tbh ngl

crook of shit for cuckteasrs