Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait : You are a secondary psychopath

Confessor

Confessor

Wizard
★★★★
That's me. I am a secondary psychopath. I fit the bill completely. Secondary psychopaths are different from normal or primary psychopaths in the fact they weren't born psychos unlike the latter and developed some degree of psychopathy due to environmental factors. For me I believe economic anxiety and kinda feeling trapped by my parents made me develope my psychopathy. My psychopathy is limited to my complete lack of remorse or guilt tbh. I could murder someone without reason(I wouldn't though unless it benefited me in some way) and probably not feel much bad about it. But the problem is that's where my psychopathic powers end. I lack the real thing many 'successful psychopaths' have which is the inability to feel fear or anxiety due to some sort of neurological deficiency. Secondary Psychopaths like myself are wracked by anxiety, high neuroticism and high emotionality. We are the violent and unhinged type of psychos not the cool and collected psycho like Patrick Batemen. Only Primary Psychopaths can be that. Secondary psychopaths are complete train wrecks usually.

Anxiety and high emotionality has ruined my life and destroyed my peace. I wish I was born a Primary Psychopath so I would feelt any of these.

I feel like many incels develope secondary psychopathy as some sort of defence mechanism due to being abused and rejected as children. I bet 60% of this forum would classify as secondary psychopaths. It's insane just how chad and evolved primary psychopaths are, complete emotional independence and extreme emotion resilience. Combine this with above average intellect and you have someone who was built for this world.

Here is some supporting literature :

Didn't know this had a name
There are two types of Antisocial Personality Disorders. The Primary type is uncurable but Secondary Psychopaths can be cured apparently.

I feel like many incels develope secondary psychopathy as some sort of defence mechanism due to being abused and rejected as children. I bet 60% of this forum would classify as secondary psychopaths.
Very plausible.

I'd feel bad if I killed someone. But then the fact she's a foid would comfort me.

Unfortunately now, I would actually like to feel a bit less empathy for others.