Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The blackpill before the blackpill

nvrbegan

nvrbegan

Major
★★
The second blackpill is realizing you're sexually undesired.
But there's a blackpill before that and it hits you before puberty even and it's equally sad.

It's when you realize you have no friends or your "friends" prefer other friends and they are growing up and you not.
I have some memories about such events. Probably in the time from 2008-2010.
I had a "friend" A and a "friend" B. It was summer and at some point I catched that A and B were going together to the local swimming and having fun.
they were growing up and doing stuff without their parents and I was prisoner of my parent's sphere of influence and rejected by these "friends". Then I came to another school and after 2010 I had no friends at all anymore.

When you realize you're getting left behind, you're not making the same experiences as your peers, they are growing up and you are rotting.
This is the first blackpill, usually when you try to get more independent of your parents at the age of 10. The second blackpill hits you at ~15.

Never began for autists.

As for the "growing up" part, I think it has more to do with girls. That feeling when your friend becomes more interested in girls than in some nerdy topics like cartoons you've been watching and stuff like that.

As for the "growing up" part, I think it has more to do with girls. That feeling when your friend becomes more interested in girls than in some nerdy topics like cartoons you've been watching and stuff like that.
No, I mean the feeling of being left behind before girls become interesting.
When you are supposed to decouple from your parents (like going without them to the swimming pool, just with friends, not parents). And you see how your peers do it successfully but you CAN'T.

No, I mean the feeling of being left behind before girls become interesting.
When you are supposed to decouple from your parents (like going without them to the swimming pool, just with friends, not parents). And you see how your peers do it successfully but you CAN'T.
I had no problems with this

Yeah you start being too different and cant hang around like the good old days because its just not the same anymore