Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Puberty is the most brutal period for incels

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Puberty is one of the most brutal periods in life to be an incel. It's when you realize that all these issues you've had that everyone has told you will get better as you get older... Height, looks, voice, etc... etc... aren't going away. It's the brutal realization that it's not just a phase and you're fucked on a genetic level. Worst of all puberty is when your sex drive is at its highest and you have to see and hear all the normies getting girlfriends and talking about sex. (although with TikTok inflation I assume it's mainly just chads and pretty boys getting pussy now)

When it's over you're not just going to forget it either. You're going to be forever haunted by the mogs, mockery you experienced when you were in the blooming years of your life. You're never going to forget the love you missed out on either.

It sounds like you're describing a really tough experience, and it's clear that you've been through a lot. Puberty can indeed be a challenging time for many people, and feelings of inadequacy or isolation can be especially difficult to deal with during that period of rapid change and development.
It's important to remember, though, that puberty is just one phase of life, and it doesn't define your entire future. While it can feel like everyone else is moving forward effortlessly, it's important to recognize that everyone's journey is unique, and comparing yourself to others can sometimes be unproductive.
Seeking support from understanding friends, family members, or even a therapist can make a big difference in how you cope with these feelings. And while it may seem like a distant possibility right now, things can and do get better with time and effort.
If you ever feel overwhelmed or like you're struggling to cope, reaching out for help is a brave and important step. You're not alone in this, and there are people who care about you and want to support you through this difficult time.

Puberty is one of the most brutal periods in life to be an incel. It's when you realize that all these issues you've had that everyone has told you will get better as you get older... Height, looks, voice, etc... etc... aren't going away. It's the brutal realization that it's not just a phase and you're fucked on a genetic level. Worst of all puberty is when your sex drive is at its highest and you have to see and hear all the normies getting girlfriends and talking about sex. (although with TikTok inflation I assume it's mainly just chads and pretty boys getting pussy now)

When it's over you're not just going to forget it either. You're going to be forever haunted by the mogs, mockery and lack of young love you experienced when you were in those golden years. T
I hated HighSchool.

I hated HighSchool.
Same. Highschool is when normies are allowed to be themselves with absolutely 0 punishment. They're all sadists and bullies.

my looks declined during puberty

Same. Highschool is when normies are allowed to be themselves with absolutely 0 punishment. They're all sadists and bullies.
I wish I lived in America where I could just show up with an AK.

It sounds like you're describing a really tough experience, and it's clear that you've been through a lot. Puberty can indeed be a challenging time for many people, and feelings of inadequacy or isolation can be especially difficult to deal with during that period of rapid change and development.
It's important to remember, though, that puberty is just one phase of life, and it doesn't define your entire future. While it can feel like everyone else is moving forward effortlessly, it's important to recognize that everyone's journey is unique, and comparing yourself to others can sometimes be unproductive.
Seeking support from understanding friends, family members, or even a therapist can make a big difference in how you cope with these feelings. And while it may seem like a distant possibility right now, things can and do get better with time and effort.
If you ever feel overwhelmed or like you're struggling to cope, reaching out for help is a brave and important step. You're not alone in this, and there are people who care about you and want to support you through this difficult time.
AIs me

It's where you are assigned your place in the social hierarchy. For Chad it's the best time, as his natural superiority in DNA is made manifest in bone.

Hormones ruin everything.

For truecels no period of their life is any less brutal than any other. Being deformed, you will be reminded of it everyday you leave the house.

It's where you are assigned your place in the social hierarchy. For Chad it's the best time, as his natural superiority in DNA is made manifest in bone.

Hormones ruin everything.

For truecels no period of their life is any less brutal than any other. Being deformed, you will be reminded of it everyday you leave the house.
True. Although at least later in life you can neetmax. In highschool you're forced to engage with the humilation.

Nothing can repair mental damage from being unwanted and outcasted during puberty.
Even if some group of busty blonde GigaStacies magically offers me sex now, I would feel nothing and wouldn't believe it is true.
Pouring water on dried up plant would change nothing.

Yeah, since 13 my social life became hell. When everyone started getting their growth spurt and i stayed the same i nearly lost my mind because i couldnt cope with being a manlet. I had to drop out of school and become a NEET.

I agree. It’s a developmental milestone.

Nothing can repair mental damage from being unwanted and outcasted during puberty.
Even if some group of busty blonde GigaStacies magically offers me sex now, I would feel nothing and wouldn't believe it is true.
Pouring water on dried up plant would change nothing.
Eh, if they weren't old blown out roasties and attractive I'd feel slightly better but I get your point.

Yeah, since 13 my social life became hell. When everyone started getting their growth spurt and i stayed the same i nearly lost my mind because i couldnt cope with being a manlet. I had to drop out of school and become a NEET.
Completely brutal.

Puberty made things worse for me: Granted, I wasn't really much before, but man did it do a number on me....
-Norwood reaper came for me at 14-15
-Severe acne, which I was picked on for
-Eye area became worse, and I began to get bags under my eyes

And much more.
When it's over you're not just going to forget it either. You're going to be forever haunted by the mogs, mockery you experienced when you were in the blooming years of your life. You're never going to forget the love you missed out on either.
Everytime I think back to those years, I just think of all the pain I endured....

I think college time is much worse. The worst period of life. It's when the culmination of everything bad about your life occurs. It's when the winners and losers of life become 100% apparent.

After college life isn't as bad because it's not the constant mogging and humiliation that college is. You also won't see hotties all the time and, depending on your job or neeting, will interact with more similar people.

I was bullied in middleschool before puberty

"Puberty is one of the most brutal periods"

I never had a period at puberty...

Wtf!