Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Since the day you're born, the cards are stacked against you

EgyptianNiggerKANG

EgyptianNiggerKANG

تعالى أدلعك
★★★
1. Born with subhuman genetics

2. Born with irreversible conditions perhaps such as mild autism that makes you visibly non NT but NT enough to communicate. Too NT for the non NTs but too non NT for the NTs. You belong nowhere

3. Your mind gets raped by your environment of constant unhappiness and stress or your ethnic parents arguing like chimps. Sensitivity to sound

4. You're fed baby formulas and given lunch boxes which contain heavy metals microplastics and other toxic fuckery that messes up your body so goyim can pay extra for health care

4.5. You're fed such a shit diet that you develop gyno from a young age and everybody takes the piss out of the already pathetic ugly piece of shit I am. The diet is so shit my body grew to look more feminine than masculine with fat being strangely distributed to my chest and ass like WTF nigha.

4.75. I have a shy high inhib mute nice guy personality and everyone saw that as a weakness and vulnerability to exploit. Foid teachers try to make children like this. Children are impressionable and foids try to setup kids they don't like for failure. Smarter children learn human nature faster and figure out being evil and dark triad is the true way to get by in the world and climb ranks of status

5. You have friends but they're not really your friends. You only stay with them because you have nobody else to hang out with. You're the butt of every joke, a clown and nobody takes you seriously. You're nothing to them and they would easily fuck you over behind your back. Everybody thinks you're pathetic and they use you to climb up the social hierarchy

6. Because of constant untermensch treatment, you decide to go ER on yourself but at the last minute, you back out like a pussy because of survival instinct and high inhib. From the cliff you're taken away by policecels and they send you to rot in a psych ward

7. You arrive there and the Jew psychiatrists and normfuck ignorant parents coax and goad you to taking SSRI Prozac and after taking it you find out it has ruined your life and fucked up your brain beyond repair and irreversible

8. You're sent back home but you're more broken than when you were sent there. You're forced to do the whole college spiel and it's suifuel seeing everybody my age who has bitches a good social circle and a good life whereas my life was further ruined by Prozac and Jew psychiatry which left me a zombie with no emotions, memories, thoughts or feelings. Just an empty shell.

9. You decide to rope. There's no going back. You figure out that the cards were stacked against you. Everybody played you like a piano. You know it's not your fault. Despite all that has happened, you die knowing that you did nothing wrong and you were a victim of circumstances that you weren't in control of.

Last edited:
At least if you rope you wont grow old and watch your body wither away. The old normies have their memories and loved ones, we have nothing. If we grow old we'll be found in a dingy apartment rotting for weeks, if not months. Brutal to think about tbh

7.5. even in the psych ward, you see people mogging you. You see a white MTN get in a relationship and fuck a JB barely legal goth/alt occult schizo BPD whore. Even in the psych ward the nighas made me the butt of every joke and even the staff took the piss out of me. Fuck this clown existence. Fuck being a joke to everyone. I'm done

At least if you rope you wont grow old and watch your body wither away. The old normies have their memories and loved ones, we have nothing. If we grow old we'll be found in a dingy apartment rotting for weeks, if not months. Brutal to think about tbh
for me, roping is just getting my pointless existence over and done with. maybe other cells didn't have it as bad as me I don't fucking know but not telling others to rope btw just telling a story from my perspective, second person. Agepill really is fucking brutal I don't want to live that long

for me, roping is just getting my pointless existence over and done with. maybe other cells didn't have it as bad as me I don't fucking know but not telling others to rope btw just telling a story from my perspective, second person. Agepill really is fucking brutal I don't want to live that long
Yeah but many incels will be suicidal but pussy out, self preservation is strong in some people tbh.

Yeah but many incels will be suicidal but pussy out, self preservation is strong in some people tbh.
Yeah It's strong i plan to drug it out to numb those instincts though. we have strong survival instincts so niggas can continue to use us like slaves. Farm can't run without the cattle. a pseudo god designed us like this

We are born unequal, and we only become more unequal over time.